Welcome to Gaia! ::

Terra Gulner's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
HEY GUYS.PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DEVIANTART TO CHECK OUT MY IMPROVING ART!
Check it out!

Wanna stay here to check out new art?
HERE! Page Page 40 :3

From my moved artshop,please come back to here! I'm using this one again due to my GF using an FMA based account.

HEY THERE! biggrin
WELCOME TO
User Image
*All art you see here is done entirely by me.*

Welcome to "The Greedy aRtShOp" !
A good,growing store that offers good deals for good art!
A mere 17 year old young lady (me) who wants to give you the best art she can!
I'm a loving artist,who can't go without drawing.My prices are very cheap,for their quality!
Below we'll explain the store! It's no revamped with more effects,info,directions, and picture samples! More recent work! biggrin So..lets get started,shall we~?

User Image

*SLOT SYSTEM

User Image

The slot systems is to show people how many people I have left to do orders for,until I can take more.Sometimes I add more for deals and sales.But they usually consist of 10.If all reserve slots are filled,there is also a waiting slot option,where you're placed there in order to be the first to take the next vacant slot!

STEPS:
1.) I take your order
2.) I place your username in bold on the slot number
3.) You get your picture and the trade is accepted
4.) Your name is taken down from the slot,making it free again.

wahmbulance NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT. wahmbulance
Because well,before I was able to gain order in the shop;; I had to place the slot post on page 2,on the very last (bottom) post.You'll be able to see it,this shows you the slot status.
Keep an eye on it before ordering,if I dont accept the order,it's only because there isnt an open slot at the time,but dont worry! I'll take yours as SOON as another's free ;D!

Our little shop staff!
*We're hiring people,such as bumpers,advertisers,and etc*

User Image
Greed is our little shop owner,he merely keeps the order of the shop,so no chaos breaks out.Along with being the little cold,sadistic,overly logical little cruel monster we all know and love~

"I dont choose to talk.Because I have no reason to converse with any of you.Merely do business.That's all I care about.If you merely speak nonsense,having nothing to do with our store,get out.I wont ask again."

... sweatdrop

User Image

I'm here as Mchan.My nickname,I'm the main person here in the shop,I'm the entire artist here,I draw everything from scratch,and most by memory ^^.Sadly I have no tablet for digital art...so I draw with my mouse sweatdrop But I still want to keep the quality good as I can! biggrin I'm always polite and nice to the customers,but I see you all as regular people,so..I'm not worried about the gold,more so about making you happy with your art! I love drawing,and doing it for others is my dream.

My programs I use are :
User Image (for all digital art)
Photofiltre Studio X for effects.

And good ol' Lexmark scanning for sketches biggrin !

User Image

What I dont get is,many people have told me,alot of good shops never accept description refs.Well I swear to you here,I accept ALL forms of reference because as long as I can get an idea,and give you the best picture I can? That's all that matters! biggrin
So..whether it's a picture,tektek,avi,or written description,it's welcome!

User Image

* You can't pay? That's fine! If you're unable to pay,you can work out payment plans! If you dont have the gold right now? It's fine! If you have an item that's near or more the value of the order,it's fine! Items have worth too wink so..I accept all forms of payment! So no need to panic! Even then I can work out deals!

User Image

Yes! I draw all forms of art,
Sketches,Traditional Color,Lineart and Digital Color biggrin So...merely read the order types,see the samples,and it will help you decide what you'd like! I give all forms of my art the best I can give wink !

User Image

I may draw humans and humanoid creatures alot,but not all are humans smile (I'm for non-humans anyway xD) So...have a furry,anthro,digimon,pokemon,or other species character? That's fine!
I'm the best at dragons too C8,so...as long as you give a ref,I'll do my very best at your lil bugger there!

*PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT GOOD WITH REALISM,ONLY MY OWN STYLE.

User Image
**THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT,PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING!**

Here I will explain the rules of what I do and dont do.

"What do you do Greed/Mchan? "

I do alot of art =D,I'm happy to please a customer,
what I do is:

Original Characters (OCs)
Fandom Characters (ocs)
Canon Characters,
Canon or Oc x Oc art,
Fanservice,

Light romance (fluff) of any sex/gender
Expecting (Pregnancy art) Mommies (NOT FETISH WORK.)
Dream Avis,
Random Tekteks,

Bloody art,(BRING FORTH THE HORROR! )
Horror and Gore (I encourage these!)
Dramatic or Sad Art,
Holiday Art,
(for upcoming holidays only)
Giftart orders (for others than yourself)
Crack Couples (soooome :I )
Parody Art,
And Character Concept Ar
t (character designs and profiles)

"Okay,I got you,what DONT you do?"

Well just as I do alot,there is alot I WONT and refuse to do.
I have standards after all.

WHAT I WONT DO:

Sexual,Rape or Mature art,
Fetish artwork
(Vore,Inflation,Weight Gain,Giantism,Expansions, etc) <just no. emotion_donotwant
Bash art,
BACKGROUUNNNDDDDDDSSSS,
Overly complicated Avatars,
Do redo over orders over 3 times,
Canon like characters or rip offs,
Color over characters,
and Realism
(for I suck at it),

here are more shop rules 3nodding

1.)With all orders,you MUST have some form of ref.I'm unable to accept it if you provide no ref,or dont explain what you want if you're picky.You must explain what you would like please.

2.)
This is an artshop,not a chatterbox forum.If you are no ordering or bumping.Do not post.You can talk here,but un related shop matters are not welcome.If you're posting that you're selling an item here,you will be reported.

3.) No bashing or rping here please.Again this is an Artshop forum.Please go to the right one.

4.) Please regard the slot section before ordering,and please read all info before ordering,I get a little tired of answering obvious questions that explained here in full detail.

5.) If you're a first time customer,but want to order again,you are more than welcome! Any and everyone is more than welcome to order!

6.) I try my best to give fast delivery,if I'm a bit late,by a few days,please do not withdraw your order,I swear to get it done as soon as possible.I give my customers a fast delivery with good quality!

7.) Interested in me advertising your shop with mine? Please PM me,and if you're interested in advertising mine,I pay happily.

8.) Do NOT steal the Artwork of others.I have them all on a special file in my system,and a special security plan on my picture reserve site.So if it is stolen,I will report..plus hunt you down,only the customer can use it!

9.) You are free to use your order any way you want,even to color it.But please do not remove the "MNP" from it,please do not take credit for the main artwork,but you are more than happy to post it other places!

10.)
A troll? Get out emotion_donotwant

11.)
My signature is "MNP" I sign it on all my work biggrin so dont worry,it doesnt mean it's strictly for my use.It's all yours.

12.) If you'd like to tell us how our shop is doing,or how you enjoyed your experience,please tell!

Please follow these rules.We accept all orders and customers who do =D!
Dont forget,I advertise my shop alot to help give more Gaians more art,but in my advertisements,I have special deals that are limited times! So check em out ^^!

For the order form:

Username(s)-
This is for the username the piece is going to,you can request gift art for others or even do a two piece request for yourself and or for another.

Art Type-

This is for what type of art you want,that will be explained below,for example,such as a sketch/fullbody,colored/waistshot,things like that.

Addons-
This is for just effects,like glowing,words,things like that,but expect to see my signature or watermark,I do that with all art.But it will also have your user's mark on it too,so only you can use it.

Tip-
This is merely optional,when tipped,I give a little something extra.
wink

Reference(s)-

This one is VERY important,you have to have it with all orders,it can be of anything,picture,tektek or written description.Regardless,any ref is good,just PLEASE have one.

User Image

Please remove the words in the bubbles below,it's just to let you know what they're for. wink
Username(s) :
ArtType: (put the style you would like)
Addon(s) : (optional)
Tip: (optional)
Reference(s) : (PLEASE PROVIDE ONE AT MINIMUM)
Description(s) : (NEW! This is for what you would like in the pic.)

"Okay,I get you,how do I order?"

Simple,the art order form is above,copy and paste that,but please review my art samples to make your decision,you can post your order here in the forum,or even PM me,regardless,I will reply you on the status AND reply you with the picture.

To all! I give no special treatments! Everyone gets the same price ^^ so no unfair deals ;D!

User Image

My delivery speed is fast! I usually get orders done within the same day they're ordered,or the next (mainly digital art takes the longest) But I lag when stuff comes up in my personal life,but even then I try to finish all art as fast as I can!

User Image

What art styles do I offer?
Depends!

Form
:

Head,Bust,Waist and Fullbody! (a picture to the knees counts as fullbody too)

and Types:

Sketch,Traditional Coloring,Lineart and Digital Work,

Each form is determined by the type:
We always keep the same prices biggrin Regardless how big the store grows!

User Image

Sketches
:

Headshot - 5.5k
Bustshot - 7.5k
Waist - 10k
Fullbody - 12.5k

Traditional Color :
*Automatically cellshaded

Headshot - 15k
Bustshot - 17.5k
Waist - 19k
Fullbody - 22.5k

Lineart(digital) :

Headshot - 30k
Bustshot - 33.5k
Waist - 45k
Fullbody - 47.5k

Digital Color:
Caution! This one is really expensive!
*Automatically cellshaded

Headshot - 65.5k
Bustshot - 70k
Waist - 85k
Fullbody - 100k

"What if I want a couple or additional character?"

Thats okay,for all,it's 10k each,(Digital art its 25 k more,if fullbody it's 50k more)

User Image

TIME FOR SAMPLES!
User Image

These samples are of my best and most recent! Alot of my favorites ^^!
If you'd like to see the most of them,check out my Deviantart
(I'm offering point commissions there too c: )
My DA Page

SKETCHES:
FULLBODY SKETCH 1
FULLBODY SKETCH 2
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/TheSINofGREED/1-11-2013121725PM2.jpg[/img]]FULLBODY SKETCH 3
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/TheSINofGREED/11-1-201284648PM9-1.jpg[/img]]FULLBODY COUPLE SKETCH 4
FULLBODY COUPLE 2 SKETCH 5
FULLBODY 3 CHAR. SKETCH 6

TRADITIONAL COLOR:
FULLBODY EXTRA CHAR. - T.COLORED
HEADSHOT 4 CHAR. T.COLORED 2
SPECIAL FULLBODY T.COLORED 3

LINEART:
*Please check DA link to view*

DIGITAL COLOR
FULLBODY D.COLORED
KNEE/FULLBODY D.COLORED
FULLBODY 2 CHAR. D.COLORED 2
FULLBODY D.COLORED 3
CHARACTER CONCEPT D.COLORED

You CAN take small sneak peeks of orders if you need more samples,BUT.NO WAY ARE YOU TO TAKE,FAVORITE,OR SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.THAT IS AGAINST SHOP RULES,AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED.

With your orders,you have the ability to post them on other things,and use them,but merely remember to credit me c: while you can edit them too! just do not remember my signature "MNP(c)",or your user,this is to make sure noone can reuse your order.

I DO NOT MAKE ORDERS TO BE RESOLD IN YOUR OWN SHOP.

BONUS!

Shop advertising,If you would like to help me advertise my shop, (I pay up to 25k for it)
Take my custom banner!

User Image

User Image

So this is about it for my shop! I've had over 30 customers now QAQ and I want to thank ALL of you guys! for everything!

User Image

Please take care~

See you soon...
User Image

-Greed
User Image

Liberal Phantom

xGreedTheHomunculusx

Username(s) : jelly jars, Two De
ArtType: sketch couple, headshot
Addon(s) : maybe a little heart above our heads or s/t
Tip: 2.5k
Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Oh! My first customer here! Thank you so much for ordering! Okay,I can start on it today! I have to thank you,my artblock has...killed my drive to draw,so I'll be happy to draw for you.

Okay..first a couple sketch of these two as headshots? Or..a couple and a headshot?
I gotcha biggrin which do you want as the headshot hon? I can get to ASAP right before I go for time off the computer ^^ also,which do you want sent to you and the other user? just getting the details right ^^ oh a heart will be easy!

Again thank you so so much for this!

Liberal Phantom

xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Oh! My first customer here! Thank you so much for ordering! Okay,I can start on it today! I have to thank you,my artblock has...killed my drive to draw,so I'll be happy to draw for you.

Okay..first a couple sketch of these two as headshots? Or..a couple and a headshot?
I gotcha biggrin which do you want as the headshot hon? I can get to ASAP right before I go for time off the computer ^^ also,which do you want sent to you and the other user? just getting the details right ^^ oh a heart will be easy!

I was thinking maybe you could like, do both of them as headshots but together, you know what I mean? And you can send it to me.

and of course, you're welcome. haha. you have nice art and the way your shop is set up is very clean and organized, I don't know how I am the first!

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

I was thinking maybe you could like, do both of them as headshots but together, you know what I mean? And you can send it to me.

and of course, you're welcome. haha. you have nice art and the way your shop is set up is very clean and organized, I don't know how I am the first!

Clean? organized? ;A; That means so much dear! thank you! I'm such a forum novice so I'm still new to artshops,even though I've been on gaia a while,Good art? Daww thank you,well on Gaia it's not that special,so I dont expect many customers,yet I feel so honored having you order ^^! Okay a couple's head shot it is! that will be able to be done very quickly,and just to you? Got it ^^!

Fatcat

Username(s) : 8XL
ArtType: Sketch, full body.
Addon(s) : Nopeee.
Tip: + 10k.
Reference(s) :
User Image

Liberal Phantom

xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Clean? organized? ;A; That means so much dear! thank you! I'm such a forum novice so I'm still new to artshops,even though I've been on gaia a while,Good art? Daww thank you,well on Gaia it's not that special,so I dont expect many customers,yet I feel so honored having you order ^^! Okay a couple's head shot it is! that will be able to be done very quickly,and just to you? Got it ^^!

Sounds good. :>
Username(s)-AmberTruesdale

Art Type-
Full Body Colored

Addons-
If you could Write something that says "You may have noticed I'm not all here myself"

Tip-
2K or 5K((If you could add some form of Cheshire cat))

Reference(s)-
OC.

I hope you will Consider

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Done! biggrin

Liberal Phantom

xGreedTheHomunculusx
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Done! biggrin

Is 20k too low?
You can send it in a PM when the trade is accepted.

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AmberTruesdale
Username(s)-AmberTruesdale

Art Type-
Full Body Colored

Addons-
If you could Write something that says "You may have noticed I'm not all here myself"

Tip-
2K or 5K((If you could add some form of Cheshire cat))

Reference(s)-
OC.

I hope you will Consider

Consider? Of course dear! biggrin I just will have to get to it a little later;; due to having to go for time off;; But I will start ASAP Thank you so so much for stopping by and ordering biggrin ! It means alot! I'll get to it Soon! So dont worry!

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
8XL
Reference(s) :
User Image

Okay! I'll get to it asap dear! thanks so so much for the order =D!

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx
jelly jars
xGreedTheHomunculusx

Reference(s) :
User Image
User Image

Since I cant figure out how to PM you;; (it never lets me PM people not on my list;; dunno why)
I'll give it to you here c:!
Your Picture

I hope you enjoy ^^!

Fatcat

xGreedTheHomunculusx
8XL
Reference(s) :
User Image

Okay! I'll get to it asap dear! thanks so so much for the order =D!

Okay, tyy. Trade sent ! <:

Liberal Phantom

xGreedTheHomunculusx

That is (excuse my language) ******** beautiful.

Do you think I could trouble you into adding two de's name onto it as well?
If not, that's fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces