The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Fireflysquid24

Hola!

I was wondering if you could do a full body on one of my OCs, Zamudara?

In spoiler is the reference and explanation!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This art piece was done by Anna Dittmann.

I know it's just a torso-up art, but this is the only thing I have for her--for now. I was hoping you would be the one to make the first of anything for her. ^_^;;

This is Zamudara, she is about five foot six inches in height. She is a half-elf...half-sea-elf to be precise. Her ears are rarely shown since they are not exactly human-looking not exactly elf-looking either.

Her eyes are stormy-gray and her hair is chocolate-brown with sun-gold highlights. If you need additional reference to her hair, it would be something similar to the loose afro curls Gaia released as a Salon Durem Gold Shop update a couple of months back.

Her clothing style is like any other traveler--leather boots, possibly a cloak or a duster-style kind of coat, shirt, belt. All that good stuff. I do not have a collection set up from Polyvore; but this set would be the closest thing to what she would wear. The blue bottle necklace contains the Oceans' water and it is vital for Zamudara to survive out beyond a 15 mile radius of water source--therefore the bottle is required for the art.

There is an optional weapon--a long staff usually at an angle on her back (to avoid from stepping/tripping on it while walking.)

This post here contains better details if necessary.

I would be more than happy to give 500Bil + 200Bil tip (700Bil total) as the price for it.

Magic Cat

CaptainTapole
Fireflysquid24

Hola!

I was wondering if you could do a full body on one of my OCs, Zamudara?

In spoiler is the reference and explanation!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This art piece was done by Anna Dittmann.

I know it's just a torso-up art, but this is the only thing I have for her--for now. I was hoping you would be the one to make the first of anything for her. ^_^;;

This is Zamudara, she is about five foot six inches in height. She is a half-elf...half-sea-elf to be precise. Her ears are rarely shown since they are not exactly human-looking not exactly elf-looking either.

Her eyes are stormy-gray and her hair is chocolate-brown with sun-gold highlights. If you need additional reference to her hair, it would be something similar to the loose afro curls Gaia released as a Salon Durem Gold Shop update a couple of months back.

Her clothing style is like any other traveler--leather boots, possibly a cloak or a duster-style kind of coat, shirt, belt. All that good stuff. I do not have a collection set up from Polyvore; but this set would be the closest thing to what she would wear. The blue bottle necklace contains the Oceans' water and it is vital for Zamudara to survive out beyond a 15 mile radius of water source--therefore the bottle is required for the art.

There is an optional weapon--a long staff usually at an angle on her back (to avoid from stepping/tripping on it while walking.)

This post here contains better details if necessary.

I would be more than happy to give 500Bil + 200Bil tip (700Bil total) as the price for it.

Oh my! eek She's lovely. I would love to draw her 3nodding

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Fireflysquid24
Squee!

EDIT TO ADD Did you want me to send the trade now or wait until you're close to being done?

Sweetly Tragic's Partner

Wicked Allegiant

16,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Your art is so lovely! heart

Magic Cat

CaptainTapole
Fireflysquid24
Squee!

EDIT TO ADD Did you want me to send the trade now or wait until you're close to being done?

You may send it now. This makes it official and I'll start working on it as soon as I finish the ones before you heart

Magic Cat

The Midnight Thief
Your art is so lovely! heart

Why thank you! 4laugh

Mega Noob

Fireflysquid24
Kapuhi
Aw man I really would like to get art from you... I really need art for a fairly new OC of mine if you're up to the task... I offer 30b once a slot opens up.

If you wanna look at it in between drawings... in the mean time...
*subscribes*

I would like to draw your OC 3nodding

Whoop!
Should... should I send trade then? surprised

EDIT: Blerp I guess a slot's not open yet lmao.

Magic Cat

Kapuhi
Fireflysquid24
Kapuhi
Aw man I really would like to get art from you... I really need art for a fairly new OC of mine if you're up to the task... I offer 30b once a slot opens up.

*subscribes*

Whoop!

As soon as I finish the one I'm drawing I'll add you to the list 3nodding

Mega Noob

Fireflysquid24
Kapuhi
Fireflysquid24
Kapuhi

*subscribes*

Whoop!

As soon as I finish the one I'm drawing I'll add you to the list 3nodding

Okies. I like your avie btw 3nodding

Magic Cat

Magic Cat

Magic Cat

Magic Cat

Drawing drawing drawing whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash