8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

I love it when that happens XD But I'm a lesser artist than you so I don't know why you feel like that 0_0
Have you ever met Fayfex? (I'm pretty sure everyone on Gaia knows C3NTRIC I see her everywhere XD)
I've never met Fayfex, but I've seen C3NTRIC's works around Gaia. Everyone seems to be settled nicely in their shops. I'm a different case, because I don't really have a style, it's like artistic freedom on steroids. As for now, I don't think my art is good for setting up a shop, and it'll just make me anxious. I know that some people want specific things drawn, and I'm probably not a good choice for them. All my art is experimental.

You should, she has a popular shop that pops up here from time to time and her art is so unique~ She also like super nice and talks to everyone XD
And actually what you do is easier than a shop, when you don't have a shop you can kinda let yourself get inspired by whatever you come across really~ I kinda like that but having a shop also allows people to bring me really cool things too~ XD
Yup, I completely embrace that! xD
One of the things that stump me is when a person comes back for another commission but a different character I'm pretty much thinking: "Uhhhh, there's a high chance it won't look like the last one...just saying o wo;;"

I do that too! D: I have trouble keeping my style consistant (especially when people come back and want another) because I let different things inspire me. Like right now its Western Comics >.< (Paul Dini is a God XD ) and so I'm always afraid someone will hate it.. sad

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Maybe my OC? If she is not too much. *sweat*
Kaikane Amora
Personality : Flirty, Playful, Mean temper, Easily angered, Vengeful, Protective over family, Sassy
Pose : Pin-up is my favorite
Eyes: Purple
Base : Water or Fire (if you dislike wings we can remove them)
Style: Moulin Rouge/Burlesque for Fire (1- cool , Short front-Long back dress for Water (9-16)
Examples Outfits: You can change colors; just let me know which outfit and what colors you like to use. For 9-17 you are allowed to mix-in-match tops and bottoms but once again let me know your plans ahead of time. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

I like her! I'll do the best I can with the wings XD Do you by chance have the tektek of her or is this an original design?
Oh man...to be honest I love your traditional more then your digital skills. No offense.
Bitterwing

I do that too! D: I have trouble keeping my style consistant (especially when people come back and want another) because I let different things inspire me. Like right now its Western Comics >.< (Paul Dini is a God XD ) and so I'm always afraid someone will hate it.. sad

Wow, he has amazing semi-realism. o wo

I'm always going to be drawing anime (lol), but I'm more interested in abstract coloring now. This person I follow on zerochan is awesome crying LINK

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Khetis
Oh man...to be honest I love your traditional more then your digital skills. No offense.

Heh, you and me share the same opinion then XD My digital art is very rough and Im abismal at colouring to say the least XD
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

I'm always going to be drawing anime (lol), but I'm more interested in abstract coloring now. This person I follow on zerochan is awesome crying LINK

Just wanted to say your sig art is awesome as ********. lol
Bitterwing
Khetis

Heh, you and me share the same opinion then XD My digital art is very rough and Im abismal at colouring to say the least XD

Yeaa its really pretty imo that style.

Shameless Lover

Bitterwing
This Kitten Bites
Kaikane Amora
Personality : Flirty, Playful, Mean temper, Easily angered, Vengeful, Protective over family, Sassy
Style: Moulin Rouge/Burlesque for Fire (1- cool , Short front-Long back dress for Water (9-16)
Examples Outfits: You can change colors; just let me know which outfit and what colors you like to use. For 9-17 you are allowed to mix-in-match tops and bottoms but once again let me know your plans ahead of time. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

I like her! I'll do the best I can with the wings XD Do you by chance have the tektek of her or is this an original design?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ӎ ε σ ω Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Original Design, the fire version I just received today; so it is my only sample but I have a few of her ice/water form if you want to look at them. She is an ice phoenix but she has this little problem. When she gets drunk her powers go crazy and instead of ice her powers turn to heat and fire which annoys her but she is slowly adjusting to it. XD

Shameless Lover

Silver Staccato

You are welcome. *hugs*
I do not see why a person should be upset if your work is different every time; I've ordered from artist just like you before and to me it is more thrilling to receive the art becuase you never know what to expect. But maybe that is just me. *sweat*

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

I will too but I love playing around with both styles XD
And Oh wow, their art is so beautiful and stylistic ;A; Wish I could do stuff like that.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Khetis
Bitterwing
Khetis

Awwe thankyou so much :'3
Did you do the art in your sig?
Bitterwing
Khetis
Bitterwing
Khetis

I would buy a piece from you mannn but shet I has no gold to offer atm.
And yea I did.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Bitterwing
This Kitten Bites
Kaikane Amora

Original Design, the fire version I just received today; so it is my only sample but I have a few of her ice/water form if you want to look at them. She is an ice phoenix but she has this little problem. When she gets drunk her powers go crazy and instead of ice her powers turn to heat and fire which annoys her but she is slowly adjusting to it. XD

Oh! Cute X3 I'll give it a shot~ You can keep the original fullbody sketch as a freebie~ :3

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Khetis
Bitterwing
Khetis
Bitterwing
Khetis

I would buy a piece from you mannn but shet I has no gold to offer atm.
And yea I did.

So you can draw like you do in your sig and you want art from me? gonk
I don't understand people sometimes XD

Shameless Lover

I do not mind still giving you something for the outline of that one. I was thinking you scrapped it or something since I heard nothing about it and you went right to the chibis. *sweat*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff