6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Sixam Canoscan

Commission Order Form

Username: Sixam Canoscan
Order type: Color Headshot
Character description:Sixam is a 16 year old red fox and quite small and scrawny. He stands about 5' 4" including his ears. He has a pink nose, aqua blue eyes and long blond head fur that goes down to just above the bottom of his shoulder blades which he usually keeps tied back. His paws are white instead of the usual black. The white continues up to about midway on his shins and fore arms. He has white fur beginning at his muzzle and goes down his chest to his crotch and continues until it stops at the base of his tail. His inner thighs are also white. He has tan claws. The tips of his ears are black and the tip of his tail is white like most foxes which is long and bushy. He walks plantigrade.
References: None
Pose preferred: Head tiled, winking with a grin
Extra: Sixam has lived a pretty sheltered life. His parents are quite wealthy, yet he is not spoiled. His father is a successful businessman and his mother is the princess of a small country known as Zorvulpia, of course making him a prince yet he has not had his coronation yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥ Accepted! ♥

Sixam Canoscan

Commission Order Form

Username: Sixam Canoscan
Order type: Couple
Color or Sketch: Color
Character description: Sixam is a 16 year old red fox and quite small and scrawny. He stands about 5' 4" including his ears. He has a pink nose, aqua blue eyes and long blond head fur that goes down to just above the bottom of his shoulder blades which he usually keeps tied back. His paws are white instead of the usual black. The white continues up to about midway on his shins and fore arms. He has white fur beginning at his muzzle and goes down his chest to his crotch and continues until it stops at the base of his tail. His inner thighs are also white. He has tan claws. The tips of his ears are black and the tip of his tail is white like most foxes which is long and bushy. He walks plantigrade.

Name: Razor
Species: Lycan (werewolf)
Birthday: ???
Sex: Male
Description: Razor had longish deep brown fur. He had a long bushy tail that reaches the ground. He walks digitigrade. His eyes are yellow-gold. He is pretty big and muscular, being a werewolf and all. He is 7’ 2”. His tail always seems to be wagging.
Personality: He is normally calm, but when excited, he can get a little nuts. When he is angered, he gets violent. When provoked or cornered, he attacks. He loves his mate very much and is very protective of him.
References: Clothes for Sixam: [Reference Image]
Clothes for Razor: [Reference Image]
Pose preferred: [Reference Image]
Extra: I would like a background of a sunset on the beach

♥ Accepted! ♥

Flynn_Kitsune

Commission Order Form

Username: Flynn_Kitsune
Order type: Waist
Color or Sketch: Color XD
Character description: *winces* Alright, here's the part where I tell you it's... an... original character? And... nobody's ever drawn it before? Please don't hit me! I've... I've typed out a detailed description, but... I'm afraid it won't be enough...
References: Okay. Female OC. About seventeen years old, fairly short, and pretty thin. Hope you won't laugh at me too much when I say her hair's pink. Young, athletic, and vibrant, this character often spends her time exploring nature, regardless of the danger. She's almost always cheerful, though not overly so. I'd like her drawn wearing a white sundress... although I know some artists don't like drawing bare feet, so shoes are alright, if you've got to.
Pose preferred: She's generally a little shy...
Extra:

Yep! If that's not something you'd be interested in doing, I'd also like something of my avatar, though... that's obviously a bit more complicated...

♥ Accepted! ♥

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

XD Six, I love your bumps!! Awesome!!

Quote:

Commission Order Form

Username:
Flynn_Kitsune
Order type: Bust
Color or Sketch: Colors?
Character description: Nothing comes immediately to mind.
References: *points*. My avatar won't change anytime soon.
Pose preferred: Whatever you think is easiest.
Extra: I think.. that's about it, yep!

I hope I did this right... these things are always difficult for me.

♥ Accepted! ♥

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff