nikiera
HelpPhil
nikiera
gaia_star
hi there!
how r u?

Alright, you?
Just browsing.
im alright, watching as the clock ticks down to when i gotta go to work =o=..

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HelpPhil
nikiera
HelpPhil
nikiera
gaia_star
hi there!
how r u?

Alright, you?
Just browsing.
im alright, watching as the clock ticks down to when i gotta go to work =o=..

Already at work. hope work goes well for you.
nikiera

oh?
i work at walmart as a cashier, so i cant really get on the computer...lol xD
thank you c:

how is work going for u?

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HelpPhil
nikiera

oh?
thank you c:

how is work going for u?

Oh, i hope that job isn't too troublesome. At least when it comes to the people who come to the register.

A little hectic, finished working on final questions for one of my classes. We've had so many papers, I found it obnoxious that we had a "mini" final exam on top of our final paper and project. We've only had a week to work on it.
Then on top of that I have to work on two other classes and their final projects and papers too, and they're all due next week.

I really abhor when teachers assign assignments with only one week left.
It's difficult enough that they're art classes and most of my creative juices are long lost and dry.
I now have to ask the teachers for help for topics or to be sure I'm going in the right direction, I'm so tired.

Sorry that I'm ranting. But at least it's bumping your thread.
I'm done with the rough draft answers of my final exam, now I'm going to get started on these drawings for another class.
nikiera
HelpPhil
nikiera

oh?
thank you c:

how is work going for u?

Oh, i hope that job isn't too troublesome. At least when it comes to the people who come to the register.

A little hectic, finished working on final questions for one of my classes. We've had so many papers, I found it obnoxious that we had a "mini" final exam on top of our final paper and project. We've only had a week to work on it.
Then on top of that I have to work on two other classes and their final projects and papers too, and they're all due next week.

It's difficult enough that they're art classes and most of my creative juices are long lost and dry.
I now have to ask the teachers for help for topics or to be sure I'm going in the right direction, I'm so tired.

I'm done with the rough draft answers of my final exam, now I'm going to get started on these drawings for another class.
oh the rant is fine, c: i understand how things are~

being a cashier isnt too bad, but sometimes i had it when people give me change after ive put everything in and about to hand them their change =__= its like 'DEAL WITH IT, YOU CAN HAVE A FEW EXTRA COINS IN YOUR POCKET..'but if i ask 'just from this?' if they hand me a bill, i normally get a look like 'ya, if there was anything else i wouldve given it to you already' but if i dont ask, i get coins shoved at me after i already finished everything, and half the time, after i already closed my register. we cant open it without a csm opening it for us-so it can be a pain..

and if we need change [like, coins especially, but bills sometimes too] it all depends on which csm is on duty because most suck >.>;; and are REALLY slow and you have to personally tell them even though you coded it in.

as far as assigning things near the end, thats always a pain! D: im not in college but i know that at the end of a class there is always a bunch of things to deal with, like final projects, essays, exams, and then to add more on top of that is just a pain...esp if you have more than 1 class at a time D:
im glad to hear you have at least the rough draft done, that should help a lot later on =D
and ya....anything dealing with art..bluh. x.x;; i have NO creativity. whatsoever. at all.
i do avi art, and draw people's OCs and such, and i think im pretty decent at what i do, but i know im totally not the best. but when it comes to drawing something from my head-i cant do it >:
it always comes out as a generic person. x.x;; hell my OC doesnt even really have much to her, she doesnt have a set outfit that she is always in-since i cannot come up with something i like enough to always have her in it. e___e and her hair is pretty lame as well, yet i like it because its the only constant other than her eye color. ya know? [esp her eye color, im not one to make their eye color change due to emotion or something like that, lol]

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
nikiera
HelpPhil
nikiera

oh?
thank you c:

how is work going for u?

Actually I feel you. I nearly failed my art design class due to failure to do classwork and lack of creativity. I personally didn't feel like doing the work itself but its sucky how one assignment is more of a project than just homework.

the bump is appreciated. thanks for finding me.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I come up with wild characters myself but I never create something good enough to describe their appearence, dont put a face to them, or I just tektek, which is kinda lame.
i just suck when it comes to outfits

everything i do is generic and cliche.. D;

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Outfits are as easy as creating characters. There are different types of clothes, styles, and combos. i like the simple clean looking ones if you haven't noticed because I over think the complexity of messy avatars. On top of that the smallest details make a difference for avatars like changing the shirt.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
art shop now comes in "Avatar" Image editing.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Child Wren S Ift
For those who don't know, FORUMS like proboards, zetaboards, forummotion, TBGMMORPG's, and other group like to use special "Siggy" images with cool graphics. I CAN edit these acording to a special design.

Any IMAGE POSTED IS AN EDIT OF THE ORIGINAL: The owners can claim the original. I claim the edited!

150 X 150- 100 MB Sample 1-
User Image

150 X 150- 100 MB Sample 2
User Image
10k Each!

100 X 100- 50 MB- PRICE: Depending on complexity: 5k-30k
Sample: User Image

Random rapid action edits: These images are already in motion and require specific timing edits: 20K
User Image

Fancy writing bordering- No size limits: 5k
Sample:User Image

Sample:User Image

Cutscenes: 25K- Pain tge keesher but fun to view always.
Sample:http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab310/ShadoClone/*****]
Sample
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab310/ShadoClone/killthepedo.gif

Random: name your request BEST DEAL: movement, lettering, effects, cutscenes, photoshopping, 100 X100 50 MB, 150 X 150 100 MB

UPDATED

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

*Takes phil candy*

*Dries her skirt*

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250