Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
For those who don't understand a dirty art shop you must walk past all the good ones. You look at them then you look at the prices to see all their blinding colors, fancy name tags, amazing art, and even amazing clothes that the artists wear to attract attention to their shop. Finally you gotta decide if its really worth the money or even effort to try to earn the money. After passing all those shops you see a very dull looking one. The sign on the shop is broken and hanging by a single thread and by some miracle it hasn't fallen off yet. The art it has on display is crappy and almost pointless so you decide to pass by it without even looking at the price tags. You don't want to do with anything that involves crappy art. You want the finest money can buy and the art shop beside it has cheap prices AND its amazing quality. When the artists asks you to describe your art or show an example you do your best to do it until you finally notice you can't describe the pose you want the art to look like. SO after ordering the art you come back after a while to check in. You see the art is good but you don't like the pose. You don't blame the awesome artist and pay politely without complaining about it. Looking at your wallet you're now poor. Good art costs good money even if it is "cheaper" than its competitors.

You walk away disappointed and happy so you window shop. Again you see the ugly eyesore of an owner.

U.G.L.Y.

Deciding that it might be not so boring you look. You talk and find the art is less than crappy and most of it is just stick figures. But WAIT the stick figures have some cool poses that you think might have worked better for the picture you just paid for. Talking to the owner you find out about the shop a little more. The artist seems to take a liking to you and pulls out a few of the better pieces. He points to one of the pictures of man sitting on a thrown and tells you that he drew it. You ask him why he even bothers with stick figures as his advertisement and he merely replies,

"If you are interested in this art show then you wouldn't judge it by the cover pages".

NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE..
the purpose of this shop is to provide you with the BASIC descriptions, ideas, or action poses that normal words or pictures cant do for whatever reason. By using these you can use the ideas, pictures, drawings made here to allow a better artist to fully utilize their talents without being limited to just a verbal request. This includes creating backgrounds, character designs, and life-like actions. Most of the time I'll take 3 minutes to complete your request and have you on your way with something that others can use.

Intro, Samples, rules, prices, orders, completed forums, affiliates, misc.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
GETTING DIRTY!

You browse the menu. The owner didn't bother separating the options. Instead the art is spread out for you to explore.

Digital: Closed
Traditional:
Bust: XY, XZ,XV
Fullbody: Concept art, Cosplay, First Draft
Misc:
x
x
User Image,
'Child Wren S Ift

Username:
Art type:
Price:
What I want:
Extra Info:
Price:
Oh Em Geee, I'm dirty!

Intro, Samples, rules, prices, orders, completed forums, affiliates, misc.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Rules:

First: I AM VERY TOLERANT and I am a bit old. I'm going to be relaxed (I think) and let you do whatever you want until you break TOS, someone reports, or you cross the line with another member. Otherwise: PM me privately for things referring to "sexy positions". I'd rather not deal with TOS problems.

I reserve the right to be cheap, easy to be contacted, or simply deny art due to real life interferences. Otherwise open door policy.

Nudity: I can draw BASIC poses and a few perspective.

Naked: TOS: Bribe- We're all responsible enough to know PM's and more so to know that gaia rules prohibits display of such content. *Wink*

Clothes: Avatars cannot be cluttered, busy or over-the top messy.

PRICES: STICKMEN/WOMEN: 100 GOLD per stickman.
Group stickmen: 700 max
Basic Cartoon: 1000-3000
Basic Pose "skeleton": 3000
Fighting pose: 2500
Mini Bust shot: Head/ shoulders only: 4000-15000 (i CAN draw these with a little difficulty)
Realistic Bust:5000
Perspective poses: 3000-30k(Where some parts are closer to the viewer than others) price varies from how advance the request gets but usually on the 3k side.
Torsion: Where the body twists to show a sense of reality [Yea I really hate those] 5400

Dont be mistaken: I'm very proud of my work and unless I'm busy I will generally try to impress. I'm opening this shop as an experiment and an excuse to get into drawing more. The art prices are amazingly cheap in comparison to some other pieces I've seen to be priced. A bust shot can go up to 300k a head sometimes where I can do it for barely 10,000 easy. Its not to say something is wrong with my art but rather I don't want to scare off customers because my shop is cheapest.

Intro, Samples, rules/prices, orders, completed forums, affiliates, misc.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
1: Payed
2: Open trade
3: Unpaid
4: Heavy bribe
X: Done
Y: In progress
Z: Not started
A: Can't think of anything
B: Procrastinating- will get to it later because i like the idea
C: Reserved: Top priority bribe/payment

I will open 6 "C" slots. Those are the ones that ordered first and are at the front of the line.
Anyone else will fall into "B" slots.
If there are too many "B" slots I will open an "A" slot category.

C: OPEN

B: Open

A: CLOSED

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Intro, Samples, rules, prices, orders, completed art, affiliates, misc.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
AFFILIATES

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
bump for custimers.

Also Dirty art shop has leveled up! Owner has gained an increase in art skill.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
For those who don't know, FORUMS like proboards, zetaboards, forummotion, TBGMMORPG's, and other group like to use special "Siggy" images with cool graphics. I CAN edit these acording to a special design.

Any IMAGE POSTED IS AN EDIT OF THE ORIGINAL: The owners can claim the original. I claim the edited!

150 X 150- 100 MB Sample 1-
User Image

150 X 150- 100 MB Sample 2
User Image
10k Each!

100 X 100- 50 MB- PRICE: Depending on complexity: 5k-30k
Sample: User Image

Random rapid action edits: These images are already in motion and require specific timing edits: 20K
User Image

Fancy writing bordering- No size limits: 5k
Sample:User Image

Sample:User Image

Cutscenes: 25K- Pain tge keesher but fun to view always.
Sample:http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab310/ShadoClone/*****]
Sample
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab310/ShadoClone/killthepedo.gif

Random: name your request BEST DEAL: movement, lettering, effects, cutscenes, photoshopping, 100 X100 50 MB, 150 X 150 100 MB

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250