Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Otaku

Idia

You're style is awesome. <3 I would like you to make some art for me. ^ ^ I have currently a little over 1 billion. I'm trying to buy heart charms to make something from the go fusion. I can offer you more after I've sold the Famestar Masquerade Ballroom back ground i have. Would you be willing to accept? ( If you make two for me, One of me and one a couple avatar drawing i would love you to death and I'm willing to throw in extra. It'd me of me and my Gaia sis.
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia

You're style is awesome. <3 I would like you to make some art for me. ^ ^ I have currently a little over 1 billion. I'm trying to buy heart charms to make something from the go fusion. I can offer you more after I've sold the Famestar Masquerade Ballroom back ground i have. Would you be willing to accept? ( If you make two for me, One of me and one a couple avatar drawing i would love you to death and I'm willing to throw in extra. It'd me of me and my Gaia sis.

We can do two transactions. One for each work.

Bashful Otaku

Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia

Thank you! That sounds nice. How much would you like for each one?
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia

How much were you thinking? It sounded like you had a plan.

Bashful Otaku

Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia

I'm willing to pay 1 bill for one so i can do a total of two? If that doesn't sound fair though i can work with you on it?
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia

I'm willing to pay 1 bill for one so i can do a total of two? If that doesn't sound fair though i can work with you on it?
How about 800mil for the single and 1 bil for the couple? I also need a ref for your sis.

Bashful Otaku

Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
Idia

How about 800mil for the single and 1 bil for the couple? I also need a ref for your sis.

Okay that work just fine for me ^ ^
I have two refs for you, one of me and one of her. Thank you so much.
User ImageUser Image
Bumpage before sleep.

Beloved Beau

Idia
Bump!

Couples? redface
AevaI
Idia
Bump!

Couples? redface
Yes yes!

Beloved Beau

Idia
AevaI
Idia
Bump!

Couples? redface
Yes yes!

Maybe the 2 of them?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image
1.5bill?
AevaI
Idia
AevaI
Idia
Bump!

Couples? redface
Yes yes!

Maybe the 2 of them?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image
1.5bill?

That looks great. Send the trade, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff