Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BlackRose-Jaycen

I do! And for a darn good reason!
stare

If it makes you feel any better, technically speaking three or four are pretty good numbers. Considering 5 would be an 'average' amount of weird, and either 0 or 1 would be an abnormal squidward amount of normal which is typically mundane. ^^...Whereas Vivi is probably an intriguing but scary 11.

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiyri

If it makes you feel any better, technically speaking three or four are pretty good numbers. Considering 5 would be an 'average' amount of weird, and either 0 or 1 would be an abnormal squidward amount of normal which is typically mundane. ^^...Whereas Vivi is probably an intriguing but scary 11.

11? I mean, it is strange how childlike she acts but... what's SCARY about Vivi?

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BlackRose-Jaycen

11? I mean, it is strange how childlike she acts but... what's SCARY about Vivi?

Oh nothing~just teaparties and dollies. It's not like she put little army men inside dinosaurs and tried to blow them up or anything. >o>

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiyri

Oh nothing~just teaparties and dollies. It's not like she put little army men inside dinosaurs and tried to blow them up or anything. >o>

I think army men and dinosaurs might make her cry, to be honest. Shes an odd one :/

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
...Vivi...When you say 'blood', do you mean fake blood...or?...Jay-chan, are you tired?
Jessie-the-Foodie
...Vivi...When you say 'blood', do you mean fake blood...or?...Jay-chan, are you tired?

Which answer makes you happier?
heart

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jessie-the-Foodie

I'm always tired, Jess. How have you been?
And what's all this about Vivi and blood?

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I am well, Jay-chan, though Vivi's nightly activities make me concerned. Like, Vivi, if it's 'real', where do you get it...a cat, a steak, a mosquito?

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Have you fallen asleep, Jay-chan? I am tired, too, so I will soon.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BlackRose-Jaycen

I think army men and dinosaurs might make her cry, to be honest. Shes an odd one :/

Huh. Is she okay with lizards and snakes? o.o Or generally dislikes scaly things?
What does she think of baby dragon things?

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jessie-the-Foodie
I am well, Jay-chan, though Vivi's nightly activities make me concerned. Like, Vivi, if it's 'real', where do you get it...a cat, a steak, a mosquito?

Vivi's nightly activities? Kiyri has been saying odd stuff about Vivi too. what do you mean? Real what?

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jessie-the-Foodie
Have you fallen asleep, Jay-chan? I am tired, too, so I will soon.

I did, I apologize. It's been a long day.

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiyri

Huh. Is she okay with lizards and snakes? o.o Or generally dislikes scaly things?
What does she think of baby dragon things?

I honestly don't know. I don't spend much time with her.
In my opinion anyone that poorly adjusted has to have a few screws loose, although I can't imagine her being ok with anything that isn't pink and fuzzy.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It's ok, Jay-chan. I needed sleep, too.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BlackRose-Jaycen

I honestly don't know. I don't spend much time with her.
In my opinion anyone that poorly adjusted has to have a few screws loose, although I can't imagine her being ok with anything that isn't pink and fuzzy.

Say Jaycen, can I ask what youuu are afraid of? :0 Creepy crawlies? Zombies or flesh eating grunny perhaps? Vampire bats? Staples or anything unusual that is otherwise a normal object to most people?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff