nay 0.025 2.5% [ 2 ]
poll ho 0.375 37.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Anxious Friend

BluuPuppy

MY CHARACTER FOR BEANS PLZ.
Username: Abella-chan
Gold Offer: 1.1B all that I have left, sorry its a crap offer for your beautiful art ;;o ;;
Refs: Jem, my male Sapphire Demon.
Reg or Dinky?: I'd die if it were regular.
Anything else?: Just wanted to say this is a really awesome idea, as well as the charity slot.
Very considerate of you~ And forgot to mention - feel free to ask any questions about him >W<;;

Really hope I did this correctly ;;w ;;
And random question, since you mention beans, but have you tried carne su jugo?
One of my favorite dishes, and it has beans in it *U*
IDK I'm weird /hides

Loyal Sweetheart

BluuPuppy
Ugh, I'd be so excited if I were you! I wish I could just skip high school and go straight to college. rofl

and ikr, isn't she crazy. IDK. IDK. She'll probably go to princeton or harvard or mit. Apparently she likes coding. o_o and she's really good at math and science. c:<

and I probably wouldn't consider any piercings other than ear piercings. I mean, I'm fine with other people having piercings in their belly buttons or noses, but I wouldn't EVER get those. Although, tongue piercings give me the heebies. Like, how do you EAT with those? o_e I guess it's a personal choice, though.

and I might get them. I don't know. ._. they just seem like a lot of trouble.

although I'd love shopping for earrings. x_x some of those are sooo pretty. </3

btw: I dig the purple color ^u^ it's really pretty

o.0 Strange. Depends on the science for me. And math was one of my fave subjects c: though I dropped out of calculus before I even started lol. Switched it for something else they forgot to give me that was required to graduate o.e

I only like the studs on the noses, but I wouldn't get one either. Lol my ex got lip piercings, and I just looked at him like he was stupid when he was explaining to other people how he ate. emotion_facepalm

Actually, about a month before I got the second ones, I started putting earrings in my first. Before that, I hadn't worn earrings in forever. Once I started again, I went crazy with buying earrings lol! So instead of not wearing earrings to the dances, I actually wore really pretty ones for prom. It's fun c: I think it would be worth it. Just take care of them.

Thank you c: Just thought I'd try it. Oh, and I keep meaning to say: I love your avi <3 Though I read in another thread that you said it was old items, I still think it's gorgeous <3
Abella-chan
BluuPuppy

MY CHARACTER FOR BEANS PLZ.
Username: Abella-chan
Gold Offer: 1.1B all that I have left, sorry its a crap offer for your beautiful art ;;o ;;
Refs: Jem, my male Sapphire Demon.
Reg or Dinky?: I'd die if it were regular.
Anything else?: Just wanted to say this is a really awesome idea, as well as the charity slot.
Very considerate of you~ And forgot to mention - feel free to ask any questions about him >W<;;

Really hope I did this correctly ;;w ;;
And random question, since you mention beans, but have you tried carne su jugo?
One of my favorite dishes, and it has beans in it *U*
IDK I'm weird /hides

ASKLFDN. Highly considered! <3 Unique characters are my weakness, especially males because idk where all the male offers are

and 1.1B is absolutely fine. It's only 10% offer. ^u^

and I'm flattered you think so! I felt awful, because in this inflation if you didn't have some base items for vending or a talent like art, it's hard to build enough wealth to afford any art. So, I decided to open up a slot for people who really need it. ;_;

and I have a couple of questions that'll probably factor into my consideration:
1. Is he a muscly guy or is he one of the slim boys?
2. Are you looking for a waist up, bust, or fullbody?
3. Are you expecting his weapon to be in the picture?

and haha, you did fine! ^u^

I actually haven't. Although I happen to love the idea of beans and beans with cute little faces, I actually haven't eaten many foods with beans in them. //lame I'll go and google that dish. emotion_dowant google is my life-saver

and don't worry, weird people are practically my spirit animal. WEIRDOS UNITE YAS. SISTER FIST ME UP
Abella-chan

*DROOLS*
BluuPuppy

GOLDZ FOR BEANS PLZ.
Username: Gigj
Gold Offer: 1b plus tips??? sweatdrop
Refs: User Image
Sadly, I dont have avi arts for her =(( Still making orders..
Reg or Dinky?: Reg
Anything else? Can her pose be like she is putting her hands inside the pockets in the sweater? And can you make the sweater look loose but still have a sexy curve hips for figure??

Anxious Friend

BluuPuppy
Ah, thank you~ this is a relief ;;w ;;
You have no idea how I was stressing about this, haha;;

Yeah, that's why I just don't care for gold anymore - was able to buy some art using it, but it's very hard, so I've been sticking to the friendliness of the AF c:

I realized I didn't have that added in his profile, but I have updated it with his physical description and personality if you'd like to check c:
1. He's a tall/thin guy, but fit.
2. Waist-up would be amazing. B-but you could leave him shirtless, if that's easier dem abs in your sample <333
3. No, it doesn't have to be added and I don't entirely expect it to be added~

Oh, thought you'd be into quite a few bean-related dishes ou o
Google is my savior too, no worries ;;w ;;

*U* emotion_brofist
Haha, and I see you've found the dish!
If you ever get the chance to try it (by someone who knows how to make it) I definitely recommend it.
My favorite dish, and it's just sofdjasfdkafjsogood <333
SkyEvermore
BluuPuppy
Ugh, I'd be so excited if I were you! I wish I could just skip high school and go straight to college. rofl

and ikr, isn't she crazy. IDK. IDK. She'll probably go to princeton or harvard or mit. Apparently she likes coding. o_o and she's really good at math and science. c:<

and I probably wouldn't consider any piercings other than ear piercings. I mean, I'm fine with other people having piercings in their belly buttons or noses, but I wouldn't EVER get those. Although, tongue piercings give me the heebies. Like, how do you EAT with those? o_e I guess it's a personal choice, though.

and I might get them. I don't know. ._. they just seem like a lot of trouble.

although I'd love shopping for earrings. x_x some of those are sooo pretty. </3

btw: I dig the purple color ^u^ it's really pretty

o.0 Strange. Depends on the science for me. And math was one of my fave subjects c: though I dropped out of calculus before I even started lol. Switched it for something else they forgot to give me that was required to graduate o.e

I only like the studs on the noses, but I wouldn't get one either. Lol my ex got lip piercings, and I just looked at him like he was stupid when he was explaining to other people how he ate. emotion_facepalm

Actually, about a month before I got the second ones, I started putting earrings in my first. Before that, I hadn't worn earrings in forever. Once I started again, I went crazy with buying earrings lol! So instead of not wearing earrings to the dances, I actually wore really pretty ones for prom. It's fun c: I think it would be worth it. Just take care of them.

Thank you c: Just thought I'd try it. Oh, and I keep meaning to say: I love your avi <3 Though I read in another thread that you said it was old items, I still think it's gorgeous <3

I like biology related science, and I don't know about chemistry and physics yet, because I haven't taken the classes. Although I'm hoping to possible do something with biology in my future. ^u^ and wow, you like math? Honestly, I'm not a big fan. It's not like I detest it, but I can't imagine wanting to study it in college and do something with it as a job. x_x to me, math is just a subject I need to learn and get good grades for, not something I enjoy.

and oh, that sucks! I can't believe the school made that mistake. emotion_donotwant

and omgg, lip piercings? o_e I can't imagine (although lip piercings aren't as bad, in my opinion, as tongue piercings. Although that's just my opinion; I don't want to be mean or judging about other people's choices. sweatdrop Just... aren't they afraid of getting something stuck on them?

and omg, tell me about prom! <3 I'm literally such a prom-follower, it's madness. How was it?

and thanks for your earrings input. I'll probably ask a couple more of my friends who got their ears pierced. <3

and awww, thank you! <3 Haha, yeppers. They're all old items, because honestly idk half of gaia's items now due to cash shop releases running rampant. o_o

oh, btw, did you watch the world cup?
Gigj
BluuPuppy

GOLDZ FOR BEANS PLZ.
Username: Gigj
Gold Offer: 1b plus tips??? sweatdrop
Refs: User Image
Sadly, I dont have avi arts for her =(( Still making orders..
Reg or Dinky?: Reg
Anything else? Can her pose be like she is putting her hands inside the pockets in the sweater? And can you make the sweater look loose but still have a sexy curve hips for figure??

I'm going to have to pass on your offer, but thank you so much anyways! My gold slots are pretty much just going off on auction; highest offer gets it. emotion_facepalm

Feel free to come back some other time and try again! </3 and goodluck with your art hunt.
Abella-chan
BluuPuppy
Ah, thank you~ this is a relief ;;w ;;
You have no idea how I was stressing about this, haha;;

Yeah, that's why I just don't care for gold anymore - was able to buy some art using it, but it's very hard, so I've been sticking to the friendliness of the AF c:

I realized I didn't have that added in his profile, but I have updated it with his physical description and personality if you'd like to check c:
1. He's a tall/thin guy, but fit.
2. Waist-up would be amazing. B-but you could leave him shirtless, if that's easier dem abs in your sample <333
3. No, it doesn't have to be added and I don't entirely expect it to be added~

Oh, thought you'd be into quite a few bean-related dishes ou o
Google is my savior too, no worries ;;w ;;

*U* emotion_brofist
Haha, and I see you've found the dish!
If you ever get the chance to try it (by someone who knows how to make it) I definitely recommend it.
My favorite dish, and it's just sofdjasfdkafjsogood <333

Are you new to the art shops forum// ordering from art shops?

I've tried my hand at getting art freebies, but I find myself craving the art of others. classified_fu not to mention 1/1000 of the time I don't get picked. Although the people are very friendly there. ;_; and I am just dying for some love //LOSERLIFE

inflation, gold generators, and cash shop releases have made gaia loads less fun than it used to be. emo Although I want to build up a fortune so I can go on an art binge. classified_fu Items don't hold as much appeal as they used to, other than the fact they usually dodge inflation issue. I might amass some gold, invest in some items, and then when the time is right sell em' off for mulah to fund my art conquest! emotion_awesome

although honestly idk if that'd end up working. ._.

and all I can say is, shirtless = *drool*. muha. I feel like one skeevy girl for saying that but plz, it's so true

unfortunately, no. I mean, I like beans, but I haven't tried many dishes with them. o_e Although there's a mexican restaurant close to my house that I could possible go and sample some bean-filled dishes at.

I should probably do that. emotion_0A0

GOOGLERS UNITE. oh wait, that's like, everyone emotion_dowant I mean, who doesn't use google these days

ugggh, it looks so good. classified_fu Now I'm craving food. What is life? emotion_facepalm I literally spent a whole 5 minutes just looking at pictures of that and drooling.

Loyal Sweetheart

BluuPuppy
I like biology related science, and I don't know about chemistry and physics yet, because I haven't taken the classes. Although I'm hoping to possible do something with biology in my future. ^u^ and wow, you like math? Honestly, I'm not a big fan. It's not like I detest it, but I can't imagine wanting to study it in college and do something with it as a job. x_x to me, math is just a subject I need to learn and get good grades for, not something I enjoy.

and oh, that sucks! I can't believe the school made that mistake. emotion_donotwant

and omgg, lip piercings? o_e I can't imagine (although lip piercings aren't as bad, in my opinion, as tongue piercings. Although that's just my opinion; I don't want to be mean or judging about other people's choices. sweatdrop Just... aren't they afraid of getting something stuck on them?

and omg, tell me about prom! <3 I'm literally such a prom-follower, it's madness. How was it?

and thanks for your earrings input. I'll probably ask a couple more of my friends who got their ears pierced. <3

and awww, thank you! <3 Haha, yeppers. They're all old items, because honestly idk half of gaia's items now due to cash shop releases running rampant. o_o

oh, btw, did you watch the world cup?

Oh yeah? That's cool c: I did. It just came to me easily. Though I'm not disappointed I didn't get to take calc. I heard it was really hard, and two of my friends dropped out of it at semester. They had both gotten math until then. x_x

Yeah... Lol, I understand. I don't judge either, but I just don't like them everywhere. Beats me if they worry. I'm sure they just want to look "cool."

Prom was fun <3 I only went my senior year. Beforehand, me and three other girl friends got pictures together with our parents taking them. Two guys were with us too. Two other girls were supposed to join us, but one girl got held up from her hair appointment, and the other... I'm not entirely sure what she was doing. But the second one did make it to the end of pictures to be in a couple. If you have a FB or an email, I could show you some pics (: After that, we went out to eat at Applebee's. Much bigger crowd of friends went. It was a lot of fun. Then my mom drove me, one of the girls, and one of the guys to prom, and the three of us walked in together. The theme was Night at the Oscars, so we walked down a red carpet ;D It was so cool inside. Then we got a professional picture of the six of us. I love it so much, but we had taken two separate pictures because another friend ordered a package deal, and the guy got them confused and thought to give us both sets of each picture, so I didn't get the pictures for me in the size I wanted >.< Oh well. We left about half an hour early I think. My mom picked up me and the same two people, and we got shakes at Sonic <3 then we went to one of the girl's house for an afterparty/sleepover.

I hate it! Plus, the marketplace shot rocketed in prices so fast. I at first thought, "Wow, these items are selling high. I can surely get what I want now!" Just to go buy something and find out they also went up in price and could no longer afford it! Why did everything get so expensive??? gonk

No, I didn't. Doesn't interest me.

Anxious Friend

BluuPuppy
No, I'm just a lame person who gets nervous filling out forms because I think I'm doing something wrong ev e;;

I crave art of artists, too, but can't afford it and I can't really buy GC since I don't have much money, haha;;
Don't always get drawn either in the AF, but when I do I get so happy heart
//pats

Yeah, it's crazy ov o;; If you can, I say go for it. Heard were someone spent 2OObil. on 6 pieces of art -- feel awful for the artists since it's so hard to price their art now with the craziness of it.
And I gave up on items some time ago; decided to put my funds towards my OCs rather than myself since there's too many cute items I can't get anyway xd
It might work if you know how to invest and such? o: Never had much patience for it myself...

No worries - you're not alone emotion_dowant
User Image

Oh, have you seen/been watching the World Cup? Feel so awful for Brazil and the Netherlands
But have to say, can't help staring when they randomly take their jerseys off during the break/after the match whee emotion_bigheart

Nothing's stopping you from trying those bean dishes now! 4laugh
LOL yeah, pretty sure most use Google. So convenient~
and s-sorry! ;;w ;; didn't mean to get you hungry. If I could, I would give you a bowl through the screen. Had some last night...
Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(rp)

emotion_awesome
p-shdw
Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(rp)

emotion_awesome

YOU ARE EITHER SAYING MY NAME, OR YOU ARE BURPING.

eh, what's the difference

now get out; no one likes you.

JK YOU HAVE MY LOVEE
ahhh waiting on someone to accept the trade so I get my gold.. I hope you're still open then I really really like your art * Q* What gold I already have has been burning a hole in my pocket lol
ps your shop layout is adorable
Abella-chan
BluuPuppy
No, I'm just a lame person who gets nervous filling out forms because I think I'm doing something wrong ev e;;

I crave art of artists, too, but can't afford it and I can't really buy GC since I don't have much money, haha;;
Don't always get drawn either in the AF, but when I do I get so happy heart
//pats

Yeah, it's crazy ov o;; If you can, I say go for it. Heard were someone spent 2OObil. on 6 pieces of art -- feel awful for the artists since it's so hard to price their art now with the craziness of it.
And I gave up on items some time ago; decided to put my funds towards my OCs rather than myself since there's too many cute items I can't get anyway xd
It might work if you know how to invest and such? o: Never had much patience for it myself...

No worries - you're not alone emotion_dowant
User Image

Oh, have you seen/been watching the World Cup? Feel so awful for Brazil and the Netherlands
But have to say, can't help staring when they randomly take their jerseys off during the break/after the match whee emotion_bigheart

Nothing's stopping you from trying those bean dishes now! 4laugh
LOL yeah, pretty sure most use Google. So convenient~
and s-sorry! ;;w ;; didn't mean to get you hungry. If I could, I would give you a bowl through the screen. Had some last night...

Honestly that's not lame at all. I've had quite some experience filling out forms, and I still get confused sometimes. rofl

and I honestly don't understand why anyone would buy gaia cash; I wouldn't spend real money on pixel items. I might do rl for art, but then you'd be paying money directly toward artists who needed it.

ugh, some of those artists who draw freebies are so kind; x_x can I plz marry yo art

and holy moly, 200BIL? *o* I can't even imagine having that much gold to spare. It's madness; when I left on my hiatus, people were selling their art for 500k-2mil, and now they're selling it for billions. emo

and it's sort of like... the stock market, LOL. Although I'm not gutsy enough to risk real monies

*drools all over his muscles* PLZ. I CAN'T.

YAS. THE WORLD CUP. I watched both of those matches. Omg, Germany vs. Brazil. That match was slaughter; the Brazilians must have been raging so hard. emotion_bigheart

p-shdw
dem netherlands, doe emotion_dowant

^p-shdw is my friend from the Netherlands. emotion_awesome

and I spend half the time checking out the players. I am a grade A creep

YOU SHOULD BE SORRY. I think I h8 you. I struggle enough trying not to snack 24/7, especially not during the nighttime. classified_fu I'm legitimately a snackaholic. It's actually so bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff