Welcome to Gaia! ::

sexygingerbear
Ugh I hate falling asleep randomly then waking up two hours later. Now my eyes sting and there's that unusually parching of my throat. I'm sorry about your hamster darling... Can't your bf bring you to the vet?
Moose Milk
RWJ. I remember now. I just needed help remembering where I heard that song from.

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
rabidpancakes
sexygingerbear
Ugh I hate falling asleep randomly then waking up two hours later. Now my eyes sting and there's that unusually parching of my throat. I'm sorry about your hamster darling... Can't your bf bring you to the vet?
its our car, and it dye its gone..where going to have to get a new one this weekend so he can get to work and i can get to class! god the stress is killing me!

ya i hate that feeling, the taste of nap time is not yummy at all! and it just stays in your mouth so long!
sexygingerbear
*has a moment of silence for the dead car* Sorry to hear for your loss.

YES THE TASTE OF A DISRUPTED NAP. I've never been so thirsty in my life before. x.x

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
rabidpancakes
sexygingerbear
*has a moment of silence for the dead car* Sorry to hear for your loss.

YES THE TASTE OF A DISRUPTED NAP. I've never been so thirsty in my life before. x.x

thanks dear, i feel sorry for my bank account.

take a shower and eat something all ways seems to help me!
sexygingerbear
Yeah I understand. My card is crying from sorness and hunger. I have bills to pay yo.... x.x

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
rabidpancakes
sexygingerbear
Yeah I understand. My card is crying from sorness and hunger. I have bills to pay yo.... x.x
eek i have to buy a CAR! hahah

but any ways, hows your night going?
sexygingerbear
Still trying to wash out the dry taste but pretty good. I met a chick in AF and she made a request yuri thread for us because of my first comment to her lol

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
rabidpancakes

HEY YOU LAZY BUM; I WANT ART
username: Chovexany
style: Anime
references:
Sketched Full-Body
Colored Bust (Furry Form)
Colored Bust (Neko Form)
(more references upon request of either version -- you're welcome to just draw her as a neko/catgirl, kinda like how she's done in my avatar)
Anything you would like done specifically?
Pin-up poses are always adored! If you have any questions about the character, please feel free to ask! (Still in the process of getting more art of her, but I do enjoy seeing different creative takes on the general character.) Let me know if all this is all right, and I'll send the trade! :3
That is all wench

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
rabidpancakes
sexygingerbear
Still trying to wash out the dry taste but pretty good. I met a chick in AF and she made a request yuri thread for us because of my first comment to her lol
link i want to see! haha
Chovexany
Fun facts!~
I started off drawing anthros/nekos. Untill it evolved to a "Loveless" form. But yeah. It's cool if you want you can give me a quick description of her personality and I'll make sure to make you something sexy and fitting c': And you can send trade to be added to my list. sorry if I ramble. I'm rather verbose.
sexygingerbear
Our request thread or what I told her? XDDD

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
rabidpancakes
sexygingerbear
hahah both cus im so lost!
sexygingerbear
rabidpancakes
sexygingerbear
hahah both cus im so lost!
My quote that I told her c;

And our request thread is here

Super Smoker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
rabidpancakes
Chovexany
Fun facts!~
I started off drawing anthros/nekos. Untill it evolved to a "Loveless" form. But yeah. It's cool if you want you can give me a quick description of her personality and I'll make sure to make you something sexy and fitting c': And you can send trade to be added to my list. sorry if I ramble. I'm rather verbose.

Ooh, neato! I'm always happy to find artists that don't mind something a bit different. ^.- Trade sent, and here's her written info:

Vexy displays features of a lilac-point Balinese cat, with pale skin darkening to a creamy brown color on her ears and fluffy tail. Mocha-colored hair sweeps out from her face as though styled with hairspray, and jade green eyes are rimmed with black kohl. Her attire is similarly dark; a corset-styled black top and a matching pleated schoolgirl skirt ends quite a few inches before her knee-high platform-heeled boots. A black spiked collar (or black choker) encircles her neck, and her feline ears are pierced with a few silver rings and studs.

Personality/Pose Themes: Flirty, sultry, coy, sly, teasing, playful, pin-up, etc!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff