Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Screenshot doesn't seem too bad.

Anyone else?

Jolly Loiterer

While watching an episode of Glee, I've concluded on the name... Flashmob.
emotion_facepalm
Personally I like Screenshot a lot better. lol

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I thought your street number idea sounded pretty interesting, but screen shot not a bad name either.

What if you combined those two or something?

By the way, been meaning to ask....
Can I affiliate this thread with my petition one?
I don't know if the banner sizes we have meet the size you would like. One of my other friends made us the banners ^.^'

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
>Hitsuuu
What does Flashmob mean in the show? And is it only a glee thing?

>Vanna
Yeah... I don't know if the street number thing will be as appealing as Screenshot, just because I think it's a good idea, people wouldn't really associate it with art. I guess.

I only really wanted to have affiliated art shops there. I suppose we could do other stuff. Is the petition in any way related to art?

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Yeah, thats true I guess... but there are ten artists in here, so I guess in this case it's more associated with artists than art? ... wait... that may not have made sense >.<

oh : o
umm... well only in the sense that we do have a spot for Lance fanart people draw for us xd

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
We'll wait and see what everyone else says.

Mega Nerd

Haha the first name that came to me was "10 'tards" because I'm a sucker for alliteration and there are ten of us....and I'm such a 'tard. emotion_awesome

I'm just joking around though. I like the Screenshot name even though I'm not sure it makes a lot of sense but I'd roll with it.

I don't know why we couldn't just keep it simple and name it "Big Awesome Art Shop."

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Big Awesome art shop is fine, but I was joking with myself, it pisses me off when people use synonymous adjectives with the intention of them amplifying each other in place of a word not in their vocabulary.

Hmm. I hope everyone posts with some suggestions. And one just stands out as amazing.

Mega Nerd

What pisses you off? You're being so vague in your hypothetical aggression that I'm having a hard time identifying the subjects of your pronouns.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Compounds like big-awesome, huge-great, great-big, etc. I find it very annoying. Like, th meaning of the words doesn't change dam you people that's not part of the rules of the language, learn a more powerful word for what you're tryin to describe, or use a metaphor that will devastate.

Mega Nerd

OH! Hahaha YES. I kind of thought that was what you meant but then I got insecure that you were talking about something I might have said because I tend to talk that way as kind of a parody of what I see around me in Gaia threads sometimes. xD

We should name our shop "The Exuberant Venture of an Absurd Amount of Prolific Peoples"...

Dear Gawd...there I go again with the alliteration. rofl

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Ahahahahaha. It's perfect. What does everyone else think?

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
thats a long name and sorry i have been busy and didn't write or come up with a name yet >.<
I love it.

Beloved Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
l2eality
I love it.

i love you! your so cute! :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items