• Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Elvaneyl Do_Urden
The Court of Owls

User Image

Not bad smile
The Court of Owls

What color for the hair? (I know the page says purple, but is it flat purple or a reddish-purple, or some such?)

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Elvaneyl Do_Urden
The Court of Owls

What color for the hair? (I know the page says purple, but is it flat purple or a reddish-purple, or some such?)

Right now it's a dark almost black purple, but it will be crayon purple in the future.
The Court of Owls

Whichever one you prefer is fine with me >w<

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Elvaneyl Do_Urden
The Court of Owls

Whichever one you prefer is fine with me >w<

I'm giving you artistic freedom lol
Elvaneyl Do_Urden

Really like User Image

Kinda like User ImageUser Image

User Image

All three +12b?
Leonaenae

All three +12b?

Sure ^_^ Doing the finishing touches on the order before yours, so will be starting yours tomorrow or the next day. (Baking for a cookie swap tomorrow, so may not have much time to draw)
Great! When I get home I'll send trade!
No rush. Mmmm cookies

Dangerous Mystic

Elvaneyl Do_Urden

Okayyyy. I want arts. So I want Waist-Up Semi-R Lineart. My offer is 7bil. Can you do it of:
User Image
The Court of Owls

Have to finish the colors on tattoos, then will scan and get to you >w<
Bleeding Cyanide

Absolutely >w< Will put you down on the to-do list <3

Dangerous Mystic

Elvaneyl Do_Urden
Bleeding Cyanide

Absolutely >w< Will put you down on the to-do list <3

Awesome. Should I send the trade? And my only request is for you to write all calligraphy-like "Bleeding Cyanide" somewhere on the image.
Bleeding Cyanide

You can, or, if you prefer, you can wait until I finish the order before yours. Either one is good.

I'm not that great with calligraphy, but I'll do my best. Is there any specific place you want it? Beside, at the bottom, whatever you want >w<

Oh, and if you ever plan to color the lineart, I ask that you credit me for the lines, please. <3 Gotta say it, ya know? Some people just like lineart, some color it. >o<

Dangerous Mystic

Elvaneyl Do_Urden
You can, or, if you prefer, you can wait until I finish the order before yours. Either one is good.

I'm not that great with calligraphy, but I'll do my best. Is there any specific place you want it? Beside, at the bottom, whatever you want >w<

Oh, and if you ever plan to color the lineart, I ask that you credit me for the lines, please. <3 Gotta say it, ya know? Some people just like lineart, some color it. >o<

I actually prefer lineart and I won't tamper it in anyway. But, it's all good in the hood. And that's totally alright. You can just write it out too. Preferably I don't want it to offset the image, but it can go just about anywhere. I'll give you some artistic freedom.
Bleeding Cyanide

Gothcha <3 And, one more question at the moment (might bombard you again when I start drawing)... Would you like any hatching/cross hatching shading, or just the basic lines?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff