Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxx
Kuroi Rey
heart

hey i like your chibi sample biggrin
can you draw couple fanart? of 2 male characters ?
how much for minimum bribe?
Kuroi Rey
mokochana
Kuroi Rey
heart

hey i like your chibi sample biggrin
can you draw couple fanart? of 2 male characters ?
how much for minimum bribe?

Maybe! Depends on the character
I don't like complicated designs ; u; so I'd need to see refrence

Also that's up to you I've barely started selling on here and got back on after a long time so unsure of pricing

i want fanart of Toriko and Komatsu
Toriko has three scars running from his left ear to just under his left eye.
Toriko is muscle man, but if you don't wanna draw just draw in your style, remember Toriko height 220cm/ Komatsu height 155cm so he's high as Toriko waist up

References: Komatsu outfit , his knife, art (but you don't need to draw his knife in art)
Personality:

Toriko has a personality of rugged manliness, eating heavily, drinking, showing off, and displaying a wild sense of enthusiasm only towards what interest him and rarely towards what interest others. Many define him as a glutton. He also has an obsession with perfection when it comes to the food he serves.
Komatsu is a very friendly young man who cares deeply about his friends and his cooking, and always does his best to stay cheerful despite his natural cowardly disposition and highly emotional personality in most situations, because of this he often comes off as childish and innocent and some may even mistake him for a young child when these traits are combined with his small stature, but he always does his best to be brave and strong despite his nature.

Other Requests: They're partner/best friends/ (romantic pose if you don't mind draw shounen-ai)
Bribe: depends on quality, if just sketch like your chibi sample, i offer 7b
hope u can do clean B&w / or color , that i can offer more

Sugary Fox

Awh adorable o,o

In a relationship with gIoomier

Hi there! I'm interested in the sketches! I'm willing to offer 3bil

Oh and could you add fox ears on this avi?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces