WHY ARE WE YELLING 0.58620689655172 58.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Big Member

l.l
Hooliganism
l.l

bwaitawaitmwait!

OKAY I DECIDED. You get the first slot! Send yo trade and you should have your art by this time tomorrow! :U
Awesome thanks!

Sorry I didn't get the message until now! I didn't get the update that you responded!

Edit: I don't know if I'm saying this before or after you already read this, but if you save it as a targa or tiff or make it very large to start with? I'm not sure if I'll have to scale it later. Thanks! (:

User Image
bwaitawaitmwait!

I can make it a really big png; transparent background, ect. I'll leave out my usual pixel texture, too, since those don't resize that great.

Big Member

bwaitawaitmwait!

User Image

Familiar Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

name ██ XISNEY
avi(s) ██ Guy & Nikolai (photobucket dump & big info dump available on request)
details ██ They are not very colourful and sort of boring I'm sorry, but Nikolai does have a bright pink winter coat if that helps you at all. I always want pictures of them grumpy in winter wear. (Nikolai hates winter, Guy loves it.) But if you just want to draw them hanging out that's cool too.
price ██ 1mil? Also, I post-stalked both of my friends here they have good taste.

Big Member

xisney
bwaitawaitmwait!

YES MORE SEMI-THICK OLDER MEN [******** YEAH. I just finished all my sketches and you get the fourth slot because I [******** love winter wear.

Big Member

bwaitawaitmwait!

One more slooooot

Big Member

bwaitawaitmwait!

I HAVE FINISHED ALL THE SKETCHES AND NOW SLEEP. I will line and color all this tomorrow. Everyone will get their stuff either tomorrow night or the night after.

Peace out.

Big Member

bwaitawaitmwait!

Bump my thread while I'm gooooone I'll draw you something.

If it gets bumped maybe I'll have a buncha stuff to pick from tomorrow! Awyeah, ********]

L00N's King

Big Member

Hooliganism
l.l
Hooliganism
l.l

bwaitawaitmwait!

OKAY I DECIDED. You get the first slot! Send yo trade and you should have your art by this time tomorrow! :U
Awesome thanks!

Sorry I didn't get the message until now! I didn't get the update that you responded!

Edit: I don't know if I'm saying this before or after you already read this, but if you save it as a targa or tiff or make it very large to start with? I'm not sure if I'll have to scale it later. Thanks! (:

User Image
bwaitawaitmwait!

I can make it a really big png; transparent background, ect. I'll leave out my usual pixel texture, too, since those don't resize that great.

Thanks! That's great! No. Wait. YOU'RE great! bed time is now, talk to you tomorrow! Night¡

Bilge rat

Hooliganism

I had a recent one, but it's on hiatus because I lost ~inspiration~. I get a new story idea every week, so my faithfulness is notoriously iffy.

Well, I think Nano is more about helping with drive. Which, pfff, I have none of. You seem to not be lacking, though, so.

It looked promising! It's too bad you lost enthusiasm for it.

It's not so much that I have a lot of drive, as much as it is that I only have one story. XD What worked for me was sitting down and saying "I AM GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL." And forcing myself to work on it, even if I didn't want to and it wasn't NaNoWriMo. XD Having a husband and my best e-friend cheerleading for me helped a lot, too. I could bounce ideas off of them and stuff. It also helps that I'm unemployed. rofl
Hooliganism
bwaitawaitmwait!

YES MORE SEMI-THICK OLDER MEN [******** YEAH. I just finished all my sketches and you get the fourth slot because I [******** love winter wear.

WOW I LOVE THESE THINGS TOO
Trade started, thanks so much for accepting! (and take your time working on it) <3

Bilge rat

Ahaha xisney, I saw that gif on your Tumblr and even though I don't recognize what it is from, I cracked up. XD

Big Member

bwaitawaitmwait!

Finished one today. Have another lined and half-colored; I'll prolly finish it later tonight. Other two are drawn, but still need to be lined and colored. </UPDATE>

Shirtless Feeder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces