Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

Hi guys! I will be closing this thread & make way for my new shop.
ALL ON GOING PROJECTS WILL BE MOVED IN
THE CUTIES LAIR

Distinct Lunatic

SecretInTheIce

Eccentric Berber

Hi. I just want to tell you that I will be moving this shop (of course w/ your art requests as well) in my new thread. Will update you when my new shop is open.
Thank you.

Distinct Lunatic

Eccentric Berber

you could've have completed the trade later after I get finished with your art. xp
anyway, thanks for the trust. emotion_yatta

Distinct Lunatic

Eccentric Berber
motakka
Eccentric Berber
May I know what app you use to draw? (Of course if it doesn't bother you.)
And I would like to see if you would do my current avi. for 20B?

not at all. I'm using autodesk's sketchbook mobile express. Your avi looks cute, im not just sure if it'll come out the way u expect it if i accept. The app doesn't support color blending & im sure i'll need that one to draw yours.but if u trust me with this, sure.

I have trust in you. Please create my avi.

Thank you, that's heart warming.
Ok, i accept. Please send trade so i can put u in the slot. Thanks.

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
motakka
Eccentric Berber

not at all. I'm using autodesk's sketchbook mobile express. Your avi looks cute, im not just sure if it'll come out the way u expect it if i accept. The app doesn't support color blending & im sure i'll need that one to draw yours.but if u trust me with this, sure.

I have trust in you. Please create my avi.

Distinct Lunatic

Eccentric Berber

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shirtless Saint

motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka

Got it! I'll make 'em worth it. & if its ok, could I borrow Alun & use him as a sample for my up coming new artshop? I like him.

yes of course! >< <3

alright, thanks. smile
would it be you to pay for your friend? i'll put him in the slot right away after the trade. smile

i'm paying, its in the trade i sent^^

ohhh im sorry, i didn't notice. emotion_yatta
aight, its all set. smile going to work on it now.

OK!!! <3<3<3

Distinct Lunatic

SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka

wow, i'd love to! but i hope you read that i only draw using my phone? I hope my art quality is fine with you. I can make sure that i'll put full effort on this project.

and btw, your friends avi is faceless?

yea the avi is faceless, but just make is bangs/hair go over his eyes and a add a mouth and noise like you normal would please

Got it! I'll make 'em worth it. & if its ok, could I borrow Alun & use him as a sample for my up coming new artshop? I like him.

yes of course! >< <3

alright, thanks. smile
would it be you to pay for your friend? i'll put him in the slot right away after the trade. smile

ohhh im sorry, i didn't notice. emotion_yatta
aight, its all set. smile going to work on it now.

Shirtless Saint

motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka

wow, i'd love to! but i hope you read that i only draw using my phone? I hope my art quality is fine with you. I can make sure that i'll put full effort on this project.

yea the avi is faceless, but just make is bangs/hair go over his eyes and a add a mouth and noise like you normal would please

yes of course! >< <3

alright, thanks. smile

Distinct Lunatic

SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
motakka
SecretInTheIce

Finally, a male!! lol, thought i wont have luck to draw a male character.
Sure, i'd love to draw that avi. Send trade pls & i'll start right away when i get home.

yes of course! >< <3

alright, thanks. smile

Shirtless Saint

motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
motakka
SecretInTheIce

Sure, i'd love to draw that avi. Send trade pls & i'll start right away when i get home.

yes of course! >< <3

Distinct Lunatic

SecretInTheIce
motakka
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
15bill for Alun?

Hi. is there any ref u got coz i cant seem to visit the link, im on mobile.

here sorry

Shirtless Saint

motakka
motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
15bill for Alun?

here sorry

Distinct Lunatic

motakka
SecretInTheIce
motakka
SecretInTheIce
15bill for Alun?

here sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces