Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Daxen-star

I don't have anything on your quest part but perhaps I can offer an item I do have for one of my ADND OCs? emotion_kirakira I can offer you a teddy march, kitty march, oisin's, chuchip's, cerynitian's, cernunno's, wood sea, or lovely lucie.

Maybe you'd consider either Whaarf, my short, obese goblin barbarian. She wears just some tattered rags top and bottom. No shoes, just claws and long claw like nails.

Or maybe irene my aasimar paladin. Her outfit

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Daxen-star
Angelodie
Hi again whee Your arts sooo adorable. I'm new to the whole buying gaia art thing and I realize my last offer was probably a bad one. So I'd like to try again.

Would you possible do a picture for 3 bill and a Celestial Warrior? I haven't attempted selling it yet on the market place but the lowest price there is 24 bill. If you don't want the item I could try selling it and offer you the gold from it.

if so it'd be this

User Image

Hello, I accept your offer. Please send a trade.

Thank you~

Sparkling Singing

Anxious Trash

Our Impetuous Prince

My current for 13bil?

I accept your offer. Please send a trade.

Is the design on the shirt a skeleton?

Anxious Trash

Benny Cumberbun
ahh, consider this dweeb for Siolfur Convening? ;w;
ur cheebs are so cute ugh. orz

Haha, indeed. I try.

Do you prefer him in one of the outfits in particular?

Distinct Trash

Daxen-star

Alrighty!

And yes! Yes, it is. u wu)b

Destitute Loiterer

Daxen-star

Haha, indeed. I try.

Do you prefer him in one of the outfits in particular?
Any of the outfits from the fullbody refs are fine. 8D Or you can put him in something you feel suits him. ewe

Anxious Trash

I got kind of caught up in the halloween event but I will be drawing tomorrow!

Gracious Noob

quote me when you have free slots please redface heart:

Anxious Trash

malahex
Huck for 18b???

His outfits are in the orange reference button
or u can dress him in anything street-style/punkish

Hello, if you still want a drawing I accept your offer. Please send a trade and I'll get started.

Anxious Trash

Kain Aronoele

User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Ok, cool.
Thank you ~

This is mine and my bf's Halloween couple request!
If you don't do couples or interaction, even just standing next to each other, doing their own thing would be fine.
User Image
His is a tomboyish girl, and mine's a feminine boy. Some ppl draw his as a boy though and mine a girl, so it's just up to you :3
I have 20bil I can offer, but if you need more I can sell some items and raise the price for you ~
Ex.
User Image User Image User Image

Hello, I accept your offer. Please send a trade.
your art is amazing. ; ~;
too bad youre all full. emotion_drool

swirled sweets's Husband

Kawaii Shounen

Daxen-star
malahex
Huck for 18b???

His outfits are in the orange reference button
or u can dress him in anything street-style/punkish

Hello, if you still want a drawing I accept your offer. Please send a trade and I'll get started.

AHHH REALLY THANKS SO MUCH MAN.!!
//trade sent

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Daxen-star

Hello :3 I was wondering if you could let me know when you have a slot open again? biggrin Id love to order from you 3nodding Do you have a quote list mabe? biggrin

Anxious Trash

KyokiNeko
Daxen-star

I don't have anything on your quest part but perhaps I can offer an item I do have for one of my ADND OCs? emotion_kirakira I can offer you a teddy march, kitty march, oisin's, chuchip's, cerynitian's, cernunno's, wood sea, or lovely lucie.

Maybe you'd consider either Whaarf, my short, obese goblin barbarian. She wears just some tattered rags top and bottom. No shoes, just claws and long claw like nails.

Or maybe irene my aasimar paladin. Her outfit

Hi, if you're still offering I accept your offer. (either of the marches, chuchip's or lovely lucie would be fine)
And I can do either of your oc's whichever you'd prefer. Let me know and send a trade and I'll get started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff