Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Need some more practice, only doing a few pieces.
Sample:

User Image

Lunatic

Hope it's okay to post. I'm not sure what's worth what anymore. Any range you're looking to get? sweatdrop

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Would you want to try this couple?
Idk what to offer but i can pay in gold or an item in post 2

Seeker

Consider Amira for 300m?
Additional refs//light description if needed.

Thanks! gaia_kittenstar

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Oxycontin Lollipop
Hope it's okay to post. I'm not sure what's worth what anymore. Any range you're looking to get? sweatdrop

User Image

yeah! Of course it's ok to post... Honestly I'm in the same boat..haven't been on here in maybe 2 years now for art, so I guess just post what your request is, and what you are offering. If I accept is mostly based on the avi/OC you want so don't get too hung up on the gold amount

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ill pay 1bil
for a couple of these two twin best friends n.n!
http://i.imgur.com/w7L2N5V.png and http://i.imgur.com/QiIqbeo.png

Lunatic

artistchick2008

Okie. I only have two references for my OC right now.

Here and Here.

Honestly, I'd prefer creative freedom, as long as her clothes stay the same. Pose/attitude/etc up to you and what not. Just so it gives you the option to practice or do what you want.

How about uhm, 100mil? The price can be moved around if you end up with a flat idea of what's what.

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image

Ooo, some good options so far guys, ga, this is always the worst part, picking >.<

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Oxycontin Lollipop
artistchick2008

Okie. I only have two references for my OC right now.

User Image

Can you give me a little back story for your OC? Knowing a little about the character helps with drawing

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Glacesu
Ill pay 1bil
for a couple of these two twin best friends n.n!
http://i.imgur.com/w7L2N5V.png and http://i.imgur.com/QiIqbeo.png

User Image

They're so cute! I accept, Anything in particular you were thinking for them?

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
vivietta
Consider Amira for 300m?
Additional refs//light description if needed.

Thanks! gaia_kittenstar

User Image

I tentatively accept. I would love to draw your OC, not often I get more BA character requests biggrin , but I'll contact you before I start it to make sure you still are interested

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Casca 7
Would you want to try this couple?
Idk what to offer but i can pay in gold or an item in post 2

User Image

I'm sorry, but I have to decline. Your characters are just not really what I'm looking to draw at the moment, but please if you ever see me around again, don't hesitate to post. Your couple would be good for times I'm looking for something a little different than my usual stuff sweatdrop

Lunatic

artistchick2008

Allovia is a soul seeker. Basically she helps souls move on to wherever they're going to go. She was given the option to either die herself, or be forced to become this middle man so to speak. Not wanting to die, she took this option not realizing the full extent of what she signed up for. It of course made her bitter for the beginning part of her journey while she adjusted. Despite having such powers and new found abilities, she's still rather shy, just as she was before she became immortal. She feels stuck, not being able to tell the people of her past what happened to her, and fearing to let herself close to anyone new...

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Oxycontin Lollipop
artistchick2008

User Image

Thanks, I accept and will get started on this right away. Keep in mind though that I work and have other obligations, so I usually only get around 2 hours a night (if I'm lucky) to draw, so I'm not as quick delivering art as I used to be.

Lunatic

artistchick2008

That's quite alright. I understand. Toss me an update occasionally and I'm good. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff