Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Determined Milla
Im just wondering if you saw my request?

Yes, I did ^^ I see all the requests posted~ I'm sorry for not replying to it before, but I try not to accept more than 2 offers at a time (since the workload would be too heavy, and I don't want to make too many promises to people). After I finish the previous accepted requests though, do I take on more :3

Determined Milla
Offer: Galaxy Drop and 200mil
Request: My current avi or http://s276.photobucket.com/user/YuriWolf/media/7e0ac3c5-ad40-487f-ab97-ae8cde9fe552_zps44c3b171.png.html?sort=3&o=17
Or her
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/YuriWolf/___pkmntrainerRisa_zps3147a097.png
Style: Anime Colored
Pose: I give you freedom to do whatever pose unless you really need a pose.

Hehe I accept your offer~ <3 I think I will draw the guy biggrin Just send me a trade whenever you're ready ^u^

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla

Yes, I did ^^ I see all the requests posted~ I'm sorry for not replying to it before, but I try not to accept more than 2 offers at a time (since the workload would be too heavy, and I don't want to make too many promises to people). After I finish the previous accepted requests though, do I take on more :3

Determined Milla
Request: My current avi or http://s276.photobucket.com/user/YuriWolf/media/7e0ac3c5-ad40-487f-ab97-ae8cde9fe552_zps44c3b171.png.html?sort=3&o=17
Or her
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/YuriWolf/___pkmntrainerRisa_zps3147a097.png

Hehe I accept your offer~ <3 I think I will draw the guy biggrin Just send me a trade whenever you're ready ^u^

Oh okay. It says if i give you the item you would draw a anime single and chibi? o:
Oh and if you really need a pose let me know. but try to draw him in a cool looking pose i guess. xD

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Determined Milla
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla

Determined Milla
Or her

Oh okay. It says if i give you the item you would draw a anime single and chibi? o:
Oh and if you really need a pose let me know. but try to draw him in a cool looking pose i guess. xD

Oh yeah! That's right, what chibi would you like drawn? :3
Also, if there's any particular pose you're thinking of, just let me know, because at the moment, all I have is him standing and his cloak fluttering around him lol 8D

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Ms Ami
An1mEfReAk

It's adorable!
Thank you very much. >w<
I may have friends that will stop by~

Hehe, I'm glad you like it ^u^ Thank you very much for the recommendation and tip too heart

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla

Determined Milla
Or her

Also, if there's any particular pose you're thinking of, just let me know, because at the moment, all I have is him standing and his cloak fluttering around him lol 8D

Uh if you can try to draw either of the females that would be fine for the chibi (my currents personality is that shes shy and gets embarressed easily) Then the red headed one is confident and cheerful(shes a pokemon trainer lol) if you cant do the females then do the male i guess.
And the pose is fine, just make him look cool. lol

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Determined Milla
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla

Determined Milla
Or her

Uh if you can try to draw either of the females that would be fine for the chibi (my currents personality is that shes shy and gets embarressed easily) Then the red headed one is confident and cheerful(shes a pokemon trainer lol) if you cant do the females then do the male i guess.

Awesome! Haha, ofcourse I can draw females biggrin I will draw your current avi haha XD I was actually considering drawing her for the main request, but then the guy won over 8D

What kind of personality does the guy have?

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla
An1mEfReAk

Awesome! Haha, ofcourse I can draw females biggrin I will draw your current avi haha XD I was actually considering drawing her for the main request, but then the guy won over 8D

What kind of personality does the guy have?

He's protective,kind,he likes to help people, has a positive attitude most of the time. (he acts very knightish i guess you could say) he has the "cool guy" attitude as well like most animes show. lol

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Hihi! I've finished your commission <3

User Image

Hope you like it~

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Determined Milla

Oki, so I finished the sketch, though I'm not too sure if this pose and expression is alright so I want to check through you first o3o

User Image

Is there anything you want me to change? owo

Also, can you give me a list (or tek tek) of what your current avi is wearing? :3

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
An1mEfReAk
Determined Milla

Oki, so I finished the sketch, though I'm not too sure if this pose and expression is alright so I want to check through you first o3o

User Image

Is there anything you want me to change? owo

Also, can you give me a list (or tek tek) of what your current avi is wearing? :3

i think the pose is fine but the expression not really, he's more cheerful. so a smile would do hun.
And tektek doesnt have all the items i have on sadly, the bangs and scarf at least.

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
Here's a closer image at the avi, if it helps at all. you could try to zoom in on your computer if you need details o:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/YuriWolf/___Kuronekoavi_zps731e55bc.png

Friendly Member

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
LugiaP2K
Offer: Vital Love
Request: Meene and Marco together?

More references

Pose: I don't really have anything specific in mind. Something cute/romantic/whatever you feel like ^^.

Marco's a bit more on the stubborn/strict/reserved side, while Meene's more motherly/caring/understanding.

Uwaah I accept your offer ^^ You get a free chibi as well, if you like :3 Is there anything you want?

Fandom Supporter

omg she is so cute! ;3; <33
Thank you so much <3

Tycoon

Offer: 2bil
Request: this chick
Pose: Ah...you can pick if you want, but if you really need one I'll get one for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff