Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Opening sale!! 5k off full body drawings!

<<<CONTEST!!>>>
first person to page 50 gets a free head shot

Bonjour as it reads this is my Shop. Also known as Tekar's Insanity. It is just being set up now. The layout will be changing a lot in the next bit as it gets more popular.... well i hope it will be popular.

Don't let the banner scare you, that is a temp chibi one that I am using for now, until I feel like taking a while to make a really good one. Scroll down and view my samples for what you will be getting.

I will be holding contests frequently and hopefully some day an auction.... ps if you are trying to organize an auction and need more artists i may be interested ^.^ (I will not do charity auctions :S sorry, not at this time)

Table of contents

1) Intro<--- you be here
2) Rules (read them or die)
3) News/order form
4) Full body sample/Anime Full body Sample
5) 3/4th sample
6) head shot sample
7)
NEW!Jediify me!
cool regular chibi
9) link/affiliates
10) whitelist
11) blacklist
PM ME ALL ORDERS PLEASE!
Rules
FOLLOW OR DIE!

1)Read the RULES!
2)Follow Tos
3) I take my time with my work, and if i don't get it to you on time then tough luck, don't b***h
4)Send Trades with the cost directly after your request a picture. I don't want to be waiting on money after I finish. I will accept the trade once i am done, but I want to see that you can actually afford my prices.
5)Don't flame or b***h or whatnot. I will blacklist you and send your name to my affiliats to blacklist you aswell. Thats your only warning
6) If you are not happy with part of a completed work (like a small detail like eye colour or somthing) I will try and fix it as best i can
7)I only have a certain number of slots for each type, once they are filled i will not accept anymore until i have cleared one of the slots.
cool DO NOT CANCEL ON ME!!!!! DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR COMMISSIONS!!! It is just disrespectful and you will be blacklisted without hesitation.
9) I don't have to draw you if i don't want to.
10) I can change these rules at anytime without notification.
11) MOST IMPORTANT RULE DO NOT STEAL MY WORK!!!
12) DO NOT ADVERTISE IN MY SHOP!

Will Draw
-Avs( you must have the desired av on when you send trade)
-OC I will draw OC characters, but only with a very very good refrence pic. I will colour them aswell but you need to give me a detailed colour outline (like eyes hair ect)
-couples(cost double of desired style, 2 avs double the price)

Will not draw
-Anthros- I have had to many bad experiencs and people being disapointed and asking me to restart
-Mecha
-n***s
News
24/01/2006: WE OPEN!!

PM ME ALL ORDERS PLEASE!

Order Form
Post or pm.

Quote:

Name:
Style: (ie full body, 3/4ths ect)
Refrence pics: (link of av if not current, link for oc, link for small pet ect(
Additional notes: (change of eyecolour, tattoo, anything you want me to know before i start)

To do list:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

domokun - havn't started
smile -began drawing
biggrin -finshed drawing
heart -paid

Happy customers ^.^
Dr. Zero
Spire_Cresent
Full Body pic offf!!!
cost: 30k
Add pet: +5k

Samples
User ImageUser Image
Click Pictures for full sized
(note pets will be smaller then the rabbit, and ignore person in other sample)

Open: slots 1/3
1)The_King
2)
3)

Full Body Anime Style
cost: 25k

Samples:
User Image
(X)

Open: slots 0/3
1)
2)
3)
3/4ths
cost: 10k
Note: Current sample is of a lesser grade then you would receive, These were free drawings i did, not comisions. Comisions i put more effort into. Until I receive newer comisions this will remain.

User Image

1)
2)
3)
Head Shot
Cost: 5k
Note: Current sample is of a lesser grade then you would receive, These were free drawings i did, not comisions. Comisions i put more effort into. Until I receive newer comisions this will remain.
User Image
1)
2)
3)
NEW!!

JEDIIFY ME!!!
Cost:8k

I will draw a cartoon jedi version of you!!
specify if you are sith or regular jedi. aswell as preflible colour for robes or lightsaber. If you want lightning you may not have a turned on lightsaber

Note: these were not commissions just doodles i did for another forum

Examples:
User Image
User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Buzzups/sparrowvsbustin1sized.jpg
Reg Chibi
Cost?

Soon to come
links/affiliates

LINK ME I LINK BACK
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11853495][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Buzzups/Tekarsinsanity1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Donators heart
l.Wolfwood.l - 7000 <33333333333333333 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas