Welcome to Gaia! ::

ConBonz's Husband

hey there. i finally got a new computer! thank you for your patience! i'll get to work on arting now! C:
here i am. once again.
this is just a separate shop for just me goofing off.
anyway, sketches are at the min 25g. offer me whatever you think they're worth or whatever you feel like paying. whispers that they're not that great to begin with, so I don't really mind how much you offer me seriously, feel free to offer as little as you want. idc.

i'm more likely to do things for items on my wishlist because i'm too lazy to buy them myself.

notice: head's up! art may take a while because i'm a slow butt. that and there is a long list. most of the time, i do art in order, but every now and then, i pick randomly from the list for the funsies. still, remember to have patience with my doodles! even though i might not be getting much for them, i still do my best to put in a lot of work into them. thank you!

also, keep in mind that i will take a majority of forms/requests/commissions unless i feel that i absolutely cannot do the thing. i will let you know if i can't draw your request.

ohhey there. there's a prize for whoever is first to get to pg15, and that's a sprite.
sprites look like this.

This was won by stardustsparklesangel.

here's some samples of my art.

style 1
User Image
style 2
User Image
style3
User Image

my sketches will be much rougher than these though. so much rough. cry cry.

Update: I need to practice with... traditional too. I'll offer those for just 25g. Just make sure to write it down in the form if you want it. As a head's up, they're not that great.

They'll be digital sketches since my traditional is too icky for words.

[size=11][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Ref[/b]:
[b]Offer[/b]:
[b]Style[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]:
[/size]

Finished Commissions

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Infinite Slots

Quote:
Name:Elven Warrior Maiden
Ref:User Image
Offer: Dark Crowned Ranks
Style:Either 1 or 2, I can't decide, so you pick what you think would look best
Extra:Feel free to ignore the background

Quote:
Name: Darkness Falling Angel
Ref: current avatar User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer:Operatic Cantata and 800mil
Style: Maybe all?... heart
Extra: Nice drawings heart

Quote:
Name: Hotarla
Ref:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
First is Yue. She's the leader of the group and she's the lead singer of the band. She's elegant and refined and always the "gentleman." She has long black hair sometimes tied with a red ribbon and reddish brown eyes. Likes wearing sort of suit type clothes, all very elegant and refined.

Some outfit ideas:
Normally a dark red, loose buttoned shirt. She may or may not wear a tie loosely tied around her collar. The jacket she wears has a dark red pattern of roses and vines on it and she wears dark washed dress pants or jeans, with dangling chains of crosses. She also likes to wear a bit of jewelry, usually in the form of a stylized cross or a rose key and one piercing on her ear with a red rose earring (PLEASE DRAW THIS EARRING OR AT LEAST A RED ROSE SOMEWHERE!). On her feet, she wears black dress shoes.

Kai is a bit like a yankee delinquent, with long yellow hair done up in a spiky ponytail and blue eyes. She's a bit hot-headed and blunt and says whatever she wants, whenever she wants. In the band, she's the bass guitar player. Like Yue, she also wears a rose earring, only in yellow. (PLEASE DRAW THIS EARRING OR AT LEAST A YELLOW ROSE SOMEWHERE!) Her favorite pose is to give people “the horns” (like a rocker chick!).

Some outfit ideas for Kai:
User Image
Hair looks like this.

User Image
One outfit she might wear would have a black and yellow shirt paired with dark jeans with yellow accents and exposed belt loops (so that she can hook her fingers through them!).

User Image
Another casual outfit she might wear would look a bit like this, only in colors of yellow, black and white

User Image
Other outfits she might wear would look like this paired with a black sleeveless vest on top (also in colors of yellow, black and white.

User Image
A band shirt might look a bit like this.

Haru is the cute one in the group, with fluffy, curling brown hair and hazel eyes. A bit childish and loves anything sweet! She's also the shortest one in the group and she's the drummer in the band. Since she loves animals, she has a collection of animal hoodies (a panda, frog, duck, bear, cat, rabbit and so on). Her hoodies are short sleeved and under these hoodies, she'll wear something simple, like a t-shirt and shorts, maybe like cargo shorts, with long socks and sneakers. There are also wrist/sweat bands around both her wrists and a pinkish rose earring on one ear. (PLEASE DRAW THIS EARRING OR A PINKISH ROSE SOMEWHERE!) She also carries around a pair of drum sticks in her hands or pockets (she is the drummer of the band!)

A band outfit she would wear would look something like this, only not in such dark colors, probably brighter, cheerier colors!:
User Image
User Image
User Image (Alternative color)

Shun is the last member of the group and the keyboard player of the band. She's a bit expressionless (and she's not intentionally cold) but she comes off a bit like that. A bit deadpan with a gaze that sort of stares right through you, Shun has dark blue hair and grey eyes.

Some outfits she might wear would look classy yet understated or a bit punky, maybe like the following two refs. So, her style is like a bit of Yue and Kai. She's usually carrying a book or a tablet in her hands, reading. On one ear, like the rest, she wears a blue rose earring. (PLEASE DRAW THIS EARRING OR A BLUE ROSE SOMEWHERE!)

User Image
User Image

NEW OC! YUE’S YOUNGER SISTER, ARISU!

Hairstyles: Arisu's original hair is black and she has pink eyes (however she’s RARELY seen with this hair since she likes to wear her colorful wigs instead!) However, if you like, you can draw her with her original hair while she tries to choose between several different wigs.
User Image
Her wigs (which are what she USUALLY WEARS are in colors of pink, candyfloss blue and lavender and in the following kind of Lolita styles
User Image
(although the bangs cover the forehead more)
User Image
User Image
(although a much lighter color than this!)

Arisu's outfits are also in pink, lavender and candyfloss blue. She likes to wear outfits with lots of frills, lace and ribbons. Some outfit ideas would look like this:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
The outfit ideas above are only examples of what her outfits might look like. They don't have to necessarily be pink, they can also be in colors of candyfloss blue and lavender, or a combination of two or all three of those colors. Her shoes would be the same, all frilly or with tied up ribbons and stuff. If you like, you can design your very own outfit for her using ideas from the above outfit refs!

Some refs:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

New male OC for my “Avalon” world!
This new character is one of my new male characters who will be paired with my female OCs from the “Avalon” world. He’s a real playboy, loves to flirt with all sorts of girls and loves fast moving objects like horses and cars. However, deep inside, he’s actually really down to earth and sweet, his playboy outer self just a mask he puts on for the public.

User Image
His hair is a rich brown, darker than this ref, with natural highlights in a honey/gold color. His eyes are brown.

His outfit is pretty simple, consisting of a cream colored blazer with a breast pocket and pockets on the sides lined with pink silk. He wears matching cream trousers with a dark strip down the side and an open necked pink shirt that is loosely tucked into his pants. He wears brown loafers on his feet.

OR MY POKEMON OC AURORA!
Aurora has long black hair tied up in a high ponytail that ends in twin tails with red tips and purple eyes. The dark blue and black bow that keeps her hair up has long trailing ends tipped with red as well. Her clothing consists of a yellow sleeveless blouse with a white neck ruffle and black corset bottom with dark blue embroidery. On the neck ruffle is a yellow bow (the same color as the blouse) with her keystone (for mega evolution) in the center. She wears short dark blue shorts with a black irregular stripe going down the center, with black ruffles on the bottom; there's also a low belt slung around her waist with a pouch and some pokeballs on it. On the outside of this, she wears an opened steampunk-y looking twin-tailed coat in dark blue with black embroidery with puffed sleeves that slim down towards her elbow, stopping just above it. There are ruffles at the ends of the sleeves and beside the ornamental buttons. She wears knee-high stockings that are dark blue with that same irregular black stripe and studded red half boots with buckles on the sides. On her hands, she wears fingerless dark red gloves with diamond-shaped studs, with one of them larger than the other,

One of the main important details to note are the Mega Stone and Key Stones. These items are used for mega evolution and are very important to the entire outfit. On Aurora, her keystone lies in the center of the yellow bow on her neck ruffle. Her Keystone is rainbow-colored and is surrounded by a gold, asymmetrical heart detail. Her Lucario partner, on the other hand, wears a light gold with silver rim collar around his neck studded with alternating red and blue jewels with his Mega Stone (the Lucarionite) right in the center. The Lucarionite is red-blue-orange in color and is also surrounded by the same, dark gold asymmetrical heart detail. Here are some refs of how this would all look:

User Image
Color Scheme: reds, blues, blacks and yellows

User Image
Her hair would look like this: black but with red tips, split into two tails with a bow and ribbons that trail much longer than this. Ribbons would be blue with red tips.

User Image
Bow on hair looks like this, only they’re much closer together and the color is different: the outer color is blue, in the inner color is black

User Image
Really bad sketch done by me: the tailcoat has puffed sleeves that slim downwards to above the elbow and the half boots are dark red and studded with buckles on the side.

User Image
Image of how and where the neck ruffle with bow and corset go. The corset is black with blue embroidery, the neck ruffle is white with a yellow bow (in the center of the bow is the Key Stone that she wears) and the rest of the blouse is sleeveless and yellow.

User Image
Hanging low on her waist, she'd have a belt with a pouch and maybe some pokeballs hung on it. Pokeballs can be in the normal red/white color but the belt and pouch could maybe be in black/blue/red.

User Image
Image of location of where ruffles are: on the inside beside the ornamental buttons and at the bottom of the sleeves

User Image
Image of the back of the twin-tailedcoat; the tails should be visible from the front, flaring out behind her. Tailcoat should be blue with black embroidery

User Image
Black fingerless gloves she wears, except replace the crosses with two diamond shaped studs, one large, one small.

User Image
Color of Aurora’s keystone, which lies in the center of the yellow bow on her neck ruffle

User Image
SKETCH by me of how the stones would appear on the bow on the neck ruffle and how Lucario’s collar looks like. Both the stones they wear are surrounded by a dark gold asymmetrical heart.

User Image
Color of the stone on Lucario’s collar

If possible, I would love it if you could draw Lucario beside her, either in plushie form or pokemon form, WEARING THE COLLAR. If you’re put off by details, you can take some of them out EXCEPT the brooch/asymmetrical heart detail.

Refs of her:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Offer: All 3 Filles (demmm gurl, your wishlist is craycraylong...xD)
Style: 2 or 3
Extra: For mah Avalon gurls, I'd like a design of a rose somewhere on their person? thankee! >w<

Quote:
ok so

Name: a fly fly
Ref: meep
Offer: angelic sash
Style: 3
Extra: meep is nerdy smile (please include nerdy things)
ily

Quote:
Name: PetitexCosette
Ref:

Only image I have is an avatar I made based loosely off of it. Artistic highly recommended. Seriously play with her hair, clothes, all of it. Plug suits, Animal costumes, school girl and maid uniforms. @_@

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offer: Butterfly Punch + Black Bishop Tactician?
Style: Two and Three?
Extra:

Marissa Mansfield, age 26. Her main scheme is Purple, Green, and white, but is open to other colors as long as it involves one of those three. She has a very cute, lolita like style due to the eminence time she spends online and love for Anime due to their portrayal of robotic humans. She's the success of a medical tech company called Avery Advancements on creating a cybernetic brain. Kidnapped from her home in star city she was the 20th experiment in their human cyberoptics project. Though the transition was a success and she survived, they were unable to convert old memories to data, thus she lost all sentiments of her past self. Her expressions are usually mute, since emotion is a harder concept for her to understand. She's a master of technology but doing too many processes or attempting a hard firewall breech will overheat her systems and cause her to shut down until reset using the Gateway helmet to wirelessly plug her in.

Quote:
Name: Whispering Sin
Ref:Me and Her
Offer: Keiko's Trifle
Style: 2 + 3
Extra:Can it be 2 orders?
Style - I'd be kissing her cheek?
Style 3 - Holding hands?

Quote:
Name: QueenMacaron
Ref: Orbona + Govind
Offer: Lady Sybil's Lace + Ultra Satan
+ Bunnihilation + Sweet Lunarian
Extra: Orbona's skin is paper white

Quote:
Name: mistahprince
Ref: one of my avis maybe?

Offer: 25g
Style: 3!
Extra: for one, the backpack straps should show but welp layering issues

Quote:

Do you do couples? I'm commissioning art of my fiance and I as we are IRL. I have avatar mock ups of how we look.

Name: Dubious Duck
Ref: Post of avatars

Example of avatars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We have reference photos, and his hair is very inaccurate in the avatar so let me know if you'd like the pics.

Offer: 25,000,000gg
Style: 1 or 3. No real preference!
Extra: Can add to offer!

Quote:

Name: PastelRoses
Ref: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: I'm Pretty poor right now so.. 25m?
Style: 1 and 2
Extra:

Quote:
Name: OhhPandaa
Ref:
User Image
OR
User Image

Offer: 25g?
Style: sketch
Extra: nope :3

Quote:
Name:OhhPandaa
Ref:
User Image

Offer: 1b?
Style: 2
Extra: nope :3

Quote:
Name: Angelic Vodka
Ref: any of these lovely ladies?
Offer: La Mort Rouge + Heart X Mind
Style:2
Extra: Nope smile

Quote:
Name: Rohemes
Ref: here
Offer: 250mil okay?
Extra: nothing

Quote:
Name: sleepypandie
Ref:
User Image

individual references

Noisette (pink girl) - shy, sweet and easily flustered
Amande (brown boy) - has a fierce/angry default expression but is actually super kind

Offer: white rabbit nurse + Pious Cleric + Deconilla Gear Headband + 4b
Extra: idk ; n ; these are so cute

Quote:
I like your style cat_3nodding

Name:Sakatobi
Ref:
User Image

Offer:250mil (+?)
Style:I've been meaning to get a cute/chibi picture done of that outfit cat_3nodding 2
Extra: N/A

Quote:

Name: Utsukushii Megami-Sama
Ref:
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Offer: 10bil?
Extra: Lyra (pink-and-white wolf) on his right (your left), Hina (black-and-red princess) behind him, and Hikari (orange-and-brown kitsune) on his left (your right) all sitting/ kneeling

Quote:
ahh sorry sorry
Name: taploca
Ref: User Image
Offer: 25g
Style: sketchh
Extra: n/a

Quote:
Name: dotSei
Ref: [one]
Offer: 300mill
Style: 3 please!
Extra: n/a

Quote:
Golly, I really like your art style heart

Name: No Snacking
Ref: Current Avatar (Here's a reference in case I change!)
Offer: 100mil
Extra: None~ mrgreen

Quote:
Name: Papa beaw
Ref: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 10b
Extra: nothing

Quote:
Name: Spritney Beers
Ref:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 1bill
Extra: if you can, have him winking and grinning like he is now, please

Quote:
Name: nurse lunabutt
Ref: any of them
Offer: stellar night
Style: 2 pls *u*
Extra: where have you been all my life *A*

Quote:
Name: Clyry Miss Misery
Ref:User Image

User Image
Offer: 600m
Extra:

They were together.

Thank you.

Quote:

Name: Belladonna Von Malice
Ref: Any of these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offer: 3bil
Style: Fullbody style 2? Pwetty pweease?
Extra: Artistic freedom, yo. :3

Quote:
Name:Snowprincess40
Ref:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer:50 mil? or maybe 100 mil?

Quote:
Name:hellokittylover89
Ref:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or
or
Offer: 1 million each
Style:style 3
Extra:

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Name:molly8972
Ref: one two
Offer: Polar Ice Sea
Style: 1
Extra: if not enough I can add

Name: molly8972
Ref: boop
Offer: Stellar Carina and Novice Sister
Extra: again, if not enough I can add

ConBonz's Husband

molly8972
Name:molly8972
Ref: one two
Offer: Polar Ice Sea
Style: 1
Extra: if not enough I can add

Name: molly8972
Ref: boop
Offer: Stellar Carina and Novice Sister
Extra: again, if not enough I can add

Got it! ^^

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
User Image
Offer: Cup of Milk and Dyrfinna the All-wise
Extra:

ConBonz's Husband

Clyry Miss Misery
User Image
Extra:

That's two characters right? Would you like them together or separate?

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Huong Le
Clyry Miss Misery
User Image
Extra:

That's two characters right? Would you like them together or separate?

Separate maam. Do you want me to gift the items to you now?

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Name:Matcha-Chan
Ref:ummm crap my current sorry I'll give you a ref if I change? Sorry....
Offer:25 mill tip? I'm so poor right now....
Style: style 2!
Extra: do whatever you feel like doing!

ConBonz's Husband

Clyry Miss Misery

Okie dokie! Just leave the items in a trade, and I'll accept it when I finish the sketches. ^^

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Huong Le
Clyry Miss Misery

Okie dokie! Just leave the items in a trade, and I'll accept it when I finish the sketches. ^^

Okie!!!! Thank you so much!

ConBonz's Husband

Matcha-Chan

It's okay! Do you think I can maybe get a tektek or a screenshot now just in case you change your look?
Huong Le

These are colored right? heart
//much confuzzled

ConBonz's Husband

stardustsparklesangel
Huong Le

These are colored right? heart
//much confuzzled

It just depends. Most should be colored though! ^^
Huong Le

It just depends. Most should be colored though! ^^

If it is colored, then
Name: stardustsparklesangel
Ref:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Offer: snow feather + pale triplet + bunnihilation + secret butterflies + lady lunar + roseus diamond dog
Style: 2 & 3
Extra: Don't forget about the pendant!
(sorry ; v ; I like colored art for some reason //whelp) emo heart
I hope I didn't offend you.

Tipsy Streaker

8,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Huong Le
Matcha-Chan

It's okay! Do you think I can maybe get a tektek or a screenshot now just in case you change your look?

Hehehe, here you go!
User Image

ConBonz's Husband

Whoops! It seems like I fell asleep... >_>
I'm awake now, so yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items