Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Team? (I will never be able to list them all... so POST!)

+1 (ill post my answer!) 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Mythical Seeker

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my sketch samples~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and YES I know that there is no event yet.

However, Those I have already drawn for in doing this have suggested I start this temp shop. So I shall give it a try.
IF you DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT A TEAM that is ok too. you may ask me to leave it off the sketch OR you could have #TeamUndecided
Price is whatever you want. I can choose to accept or reject any offer that is offered to me.
There is no set price so feel free to offer whatever. Pure>Items atm

All offers that do not have this form will be ignored.

Fill out the form.
[size=18][b][color=red][u]I would love to be drawn please[/u][/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=#F5A9A9]Username:[/color][/b] (your username goes here)
[b][color=#F5A9A9]Colour:[/color][/b] (what colour you want the sketch in)
[b][color=#F5A9A9]Team:[/color] [/b] (which team do you support? or are you undecided or maybe you do not want a #team? please tell me here)
[b][color=#F5A9A9]Offer?[/color][/b] (please put your offer here)
ALSO selling Custom Questing Icons as seen in my sig (pm me about them)

Mythical Seeker

Mythical Seeker

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Good luck!

If you don't get many bites, maybe you should set up a shop in the event forum itself?

I don't think there are any rules against it. @_@

Mythical Seeker

The Iron Magus
Good luck!

If you don't get many bites, maybe you should set up a shop in the event forum itself?

I don't think there are any rules against it. @_@

Thankyou!

Someone suggested I shouldn't do it in the event one till there is an actual event but Ill see if i can ask a mod XD

Mythical Seeker

Super Duck

Mythical Seeker

Mythical Seeker

Hallowed Treater

10,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I would love to be drawn please
Username: Your Demonic Servant
Colour: Black
Team: Donts wants
Offer? 5b? for my oc?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Seeker

Your Demonic Servant
I would love to be drawn please
Username: Your Demonic Servant
Colour: Black
Team: Donts wants
Offer? 5b? for my oc?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for being the first to order from my shop :3
and sure, I can do that for you. Please send trade~

Hallowed Treater

10,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
qtest_lil_angel

Yay~ Been awhile since I bought art. Thanks you c:

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50