Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Nova Akiyama: Closed ~~~~~ Evelin7: Closed ~~~~~ Snow Mishibari: Closed ~~~~~ Makeshift Supervillain: Closed
User Image

Slinkies are awesome but SeaSlugs are better!! Enough said!
hurhur =B
Why Hello Thar, my awesome people. Welcome to the awesomeness of Team SeaSlug Art Shop! This shop was made out pure epicness so uh...order >:3 I am the "Boss".
Want to know more about our sea slugs? Well read their artist sections.
To put it simple,

Nova = Slow SeaSlug
Evelin = Sweet SeaSlug
Snow = Speedy Gon-Sluggish
Makeshift = Steamy SeaSlug
Snow + Makeshift = Double Team of Brainless Zombie SeaSlugs!

Also, I will not be drawing art sadly, I am just the boss. YEAH! But not my team of Sea Slugs will be drawing the smexy art for you! <3 nice deal, yes? I hope you find an artist that you would like to order from, BUT before ordering from them, please read the rules, and make sure to find out that you know the basic stuff for ordering ^w^-
You are allowed to order from more then one person, as long as their slots are open <3
Again, welcome the SeaSlug Art Shop! heart

-Ayame (The Boss)

This'll scare the farts out of you... really.

User Image

March 22, 2012 - Today Nova leaves our Sea Sluggish family. Personal reasons. He'll still be doing art for free as requests through his DA. So, anyone who's interested can sign up and note him here. The shop itself is up for being perma-closed as well. We'll see how it goes.
December 05, 2011 - Well this hasn't been updated in forever! =o Well, our shop is slowly but surely opening again. Nova is considering opening his slots again soon as finishing his current commissions (sorry for the wait), evelin is possibly going to open again when she has time, Snow is starting to offer her chibi's again, and Makeshift is going to be on vacation soon (time to get some of her art, like a boss!) So look forward to the sea slug attack~!
September 14, 2011 - As of right now Nova will be closed indefinitely. Life is starting to kick into high-gear for him and he really wants to get to work on his manga (it's been neglected for too long after all). He will open up again. When that will be, none of us are sure. could be a week, month, or even a year from now. He is going to finish his current commissions, so don't freak out if you're waiting on him. Might just take a bit longer though. So let's wish him the best with his manga so he can get back here and do art for us!!!
June 12, 2011 - We reached page 1337! 1337ness for us cool
June 07, 2011 - Shop open again! yay!
March 16, 2011 - Contest Over, along with getting page 1,000! T^T Thank you everyone! And congratz Swarek for winning the contest!
March 3, 2011 - Contest open!!
March 1, 2011 - Welcome our new artist joining our slug family! Makeshift Supervillain!
January 19, 2011 - Reached page 500! Next goal... page 1,000.
January 09, 2011 - Affiliate banners with the artist's OC's have been added to the links list!
January 08, 2011 - Snow Mishibari added more slots <3
December 19, 2010 - Revamp is done and shop is open again! look at the spiffiness!
December 11, 2010 - No change needed to be made to rules! Tektek has been fixed! yay!
December 6, 2010 - Tektek went and got blocked by Google. Changes in rules are needed...
November 27, 2010 - Revamping has started!
Novemeber 16, 2010 - We have been featured in a guild! We are awesome like that!
November 07, 2010 - 100 pages... T^T so proud!
October 22, 2010 - Nova A. is plotting something. A revamp? Division by zero?! Dx
September 16, 2010 - Nova Akiyama will be on a semi hiatus.
August 20, 2010 - We opened...SO HAPPY! crying SeaSlugs unite!
User Image

• First thing is first, Follow the ToS
  • Respect both the artists and visitors! Keep drama out and you shall receive a cookie.
  • DO NOT SEND PM's; if you want art then post in the forum
  • Check to see if the artist has open slots
  • Please fill out the form correctly ;~;
  • Please have an OC or Avi in mind when filling out your order form. Don't send the artists to your request thread and have them pick from a list.
  • DON'T QUOTE ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PAGE!
  • This is not first come first serve
  • Please send trades to the right accounts if accepted (it will say on artist page who to send the trade too)
  • If you don't get picked, don't complain. Try again next time, or use a different avi/oc
  • Don't rush the artist. They need to move on with their sea sluggish lives too!
  • Send trade as soon as the artist accepts you, as soon as the artist gets the trade, they will work on your art.
  • For the love of all sea slugs, DO NOT TYPE IN 133T!!! It hurts our brains.
  • We have the right to decline any offers.
  • *psst* Nova Akiyama sucks!! (he told me to put this here =w=)
  • Don't steal our artwork and use it as your own.
  • DO NOT REMOVE THE SIGNATURE IN THE ARTWORK!
User Image
Evelin7
Hi everyone, I'm Lisa. I don't really have much to say about myself except I'm pretty shy, but very nice so feel free to talk to me anytime. I'm kind of random though, I warn you now. lol Other than that thanks for stopping by. ^_^
User Image
Will's:
Girls, Boys, Avi's, OC's
User Image
Wont's:
OC's with written descriptions and no picture ref
Cluttered/ugly/hard to draw avi's, Yaoi, Yuri, Hentai, Mecha, Anthros (Ears and tail are fine), Muscles, Bald head, invisible glitch like thing, Afros, Animals (Kiki and coco are fine), Tattoos, Elemental hair
User Image
Prices:
Fullbody Min. Price: 100k
Chibi's: Bribe
Trades must be sent to Evelin7.User Image
Slots:
Slot 1: Jasette p.1551
Slot 2: Tobi-chan Lissesul p.1551
Slot 3: elementalphantomthief p.1553
Slot 4: hpanna p. 1555
Exception Slot: Ayame Akiyamas p. 1556
User Image
Extras:
Do not pm me the orders.
If you would like to art trade, let me know and we will talk about it.
User Image
Samples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
Snow Mishibari
Ehh...Hey, Im Snow Mishibari, well actually that is my OC's name, my name is Mykel. You can call me Snow or Mykel, I don't really care which. I'm 15, I'm not nice and frankly never really in a good mood. I normally do act a bit nice though, or at least cheerful so don't be scared to talk to me, just keep in mind I'm more fit for boy conversation then girl conversations, got it?
User Image
Will's:
W/e isn't on the Wont's list. Note: Some muscle, and animal ears and tails are fine.
User Image
Wont's:
Mecha, couples, rainbow items, bald/ semi bald , furries (ears and tails arnt furries), weapons.
User Image
Prices:
I work on a 35% Character, 65% Gold basis. The more you add to the base prices the better the chance I pick you ^^
Chibi Min. Bribe: 250k
Anime Style: RL Commission Only
  • RL Info: Visit Here
    Trades must be sent to Snow Mishibari.
    User Image
    Slots:
    [Chibi Slot]1: Closed
    [Chibi Slot]2: Closed
    User Image
    Extras:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    I do Art trades, but I am extremely picky when it comes to doing that.
    Post your orders in this shop, if you send it through pm, it will automatically be declined =) Anything pertaining to RL commissions; note me on dA about it.
    User Image
    Samples:
    User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
  • User Image
    Makeshift Supervillain
    Hello, I'm Makeshift Supervillain, but you can call me whatever you want! (Just not MakeSH*T Supervillain or we have a problem stare ) I'm a bit of a comic and video game geek, Batman and JRPGs are my poison <3 I don't bite (much) so come geek with me! 4laugh .. I did mention I am a girl, yes?
    User Image
    Will's:
    Boys, Girls, Avis, OCs, Couples, Same sex romance
    User Image
    Wont's:
    Clutterbombs, Background, Completely hidden face
    User Image
    Maybe's:
    Mecha, Weapons, Groups, Bizarre skin tones
    User Image
    Extra's:
    Do Not Send me a PM, Post order in thread.
    I am usually on at odd times, so I may or may not reply to your order late.
    User Image
    Prices:
    PSG Style Chibi's: 300k min.
    Couples: Bribe, yes?
    User Image
    Slots:
    [Slot]1: Closed
    [Slot]2: Closed
    User Image
    Samples

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
    User Image

Note: Be sure to remove the underlined text when posting your order form.

User Image

[quote="Evelin7"][/quote]
    [align=center][IMG]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/NewEvelinBanner.png[/IMG][color=purple]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Avi/OC:[/b] (Tektek is a must if it is an avi)
    [b]Hair Color:[/b]
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Pose:[/b]
    [b]Style:[/b] (Fullbody or Chibi)
    [b]How long are you willing to wait for the art?:[/b]
    [b]Total amount:[/b]
    [b]Anymore details for Evelin?:[/b]
    [/align]

User Image

User Image

[quote="Snow Mishibari"][/quote]
    [align=center][IMG]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/NewSnowEdit2.png[/IMG][color=blue]
    [b]Style:[/b] (Chibi or Mini Chibi)
    [b]Anymore details for Snow?:[/b]
    [/align]

User Image

User Image

[quote="Makeshift Supervillain"][/quote]
    [align=center][IMG]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/newMakeshiftBanner.png[/IMG][color=deeppink]
    [b]Style:[/b] (Chibi is only choice, hehe)
    [b]Anymore details for Makeshift?:[/b]
    [/align]
    User Image
    We Have Contests Underway!
    User Image

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64560925/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/State_Alchemist_Edward/Gaia/LinkBanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64560925][img]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/sleeksig.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64560925/][img]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/Evelin-Shop-Affiliate-Banner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64560925/][img]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/Snow-Affiliates-Banner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64560925/][img]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/Team Sea Slug Revamp/MakeshiftSig.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

The following is a list of our most frequently asked questions along with some hints here and there. Read them, they might just give you a better chance at getting some art instead of annoying us.

Q: When are you guys opening your slots?
    A: Our current trend is to open our slots together, all at the same time. Snow however, being our fastest artist, will occasionally open her slots after she's finished her own batch of art.

Q: Can you PM me when an artist is opening their slots, or when the shop opens?
    A: We'll say yes... chances are that we'll forget though. We'll be announcing when we're going to open, from there it's really up to you to keep yourself informed. Subscribing helps.

Q: Can I get free art? Or a discount? It's my birthday!
    A: Congratulations one being on step closer to getting wrinkles! But no. We do contests every once in a while, that's your chance on getting free art. While we don't offer discounts per say, those who post here regularly generally have a higher chance of getting accepted into someone's slots.

Q: When do you guys have contests?
    A: Honestly, we don't even know. It just happens randomly. Though, we're going to try to do more season-type contests. Like discounts during X-mas, special couple art for Valentines, and so on and so forth.

Q: What programs do you use?
    A: Me? Pshh, I'm not an artist, just some chick that decided to host this thread.

Q: ... what program do the artists use?
    A: Oh, excellent question! I have no idea.

Q: ...
    A: Fine fine. Nova switches between SAI and PSCS4. Evelin uses traditional media, Copic Markers I believe. Snow uses SAI. I believe Makeshift uses Adobe Illustrator, but I'm not entirely sure. So there you have it.

Q: Why are the artists prices so high?
    A: Are they? Well, everyone has their own opinion. It's what they ask for, leave it at that.

Q: Why is Osaka your 'mascot'?
    A: Blame Nova, he comes up with all the crazy ideas around here.

Q: The picture you use of her isn't fanart, amahgawd, it's coprighted, you can get banned!
    A: Well, it's a vector which Nova made by looking off of a screen shot from an episode of Azumanga Daioh. Vectoring is, in it's own way, a form of fanart. He has it up on his dA available for anyone to use as a resource, if they want it.

Q: I'm an artist, can I be part of the team here?
    A: We introduced Makeshift into our team, pretty recently we think. So right now we're not looking for another member. Maybe in the future we'll look for a 5th. As of now though, no. We will however be on the look out for a guest artists. We'll have more about that later on.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff