Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bachelorette

5,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
Hey how much do you charge for full body or chibi art biggrin your art looks Amazing btw biggrin

Shy Knight

Michi Lost
TenTen9622

well...At least if their past was sad...then their present should be happy. biggrin
^^ I guess biggrin

i can't wait. School is almost over! Vacation is almost here! I can't wait to get inspiration and re-open my shop x3

Shy Knight

xoTeeka
Hey how much do you charge for full body or chibi art biggrin your art looks Amazing btw biggrin

Well a fullbody colored chibi was 40,000 gold. ^^ (though I might change it after the re-open, not sure)
But I am currently closed because of an art block and school. But I might re-open it in some weeks.
If you wish I could quote you when I re-open it. :3
Thank you I'm glad you think so x//3

Timid Explorer

TenTen9622
Michi Lost
TenTen9622

well...At least if their past was sad...then their present should be happy. biggrin
^^ I guess biggrin

i can't wait. School is almost over! Vacation is almost here! I can't wait to get inspiration and re-open my shop x3
:'D ya summer is almost here smile

Ooo nice o:

Fashionable Bachelorette

5,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
Oh np biggrin and alright biggrin and that would be great biggrin

Shy Knight

Michi Lost
TenTen9622
Michi Lost
TenTen9622

^^ I guess biggrin

:'D ya summer is almost here smile

Ooo nice o:

Mhm x3
What do you think of the inflation? o:

Timid Explorer

TenTen9622

Mhm x3
^^

I think it sucks, but until people stop being greedy, it is not likely to change.
Gaia being greedy for money (with the new CEO)
market people being greedy and wanting to get the most money they can for the items
(though there are a lot more giveaways, lot more people donating stuff into DD and more) so
in a way, it balances out in some things

Shy Knight

Michi Lost
TenTen9622

Mhm x3
^^

I think it sucks, but until people stop being greedy, it is not likely to change.
Gaia being greedy for money (with the new CEO)
market people being greedy and wanting to get the most money they can for the items
(though there are a lot more giveaways, lot more people donating stuff into DD and more) so
in a way, it balances out in some things

I feel bad for new members, it'shard to get anything now.
I kept getting caches in the DD, but it seems I got most of them because I get newspapers and aquarium backgrounds now xD
It will actually make people go away from this site.
I was thinking that I could rise the price for my drawing after I re-open it. What do you think?

Timid Explorer

TenTen9622

I kept getting caches in the DD, but it seems I got most of them because I get newspapers and aquarium backgrounds now xD
I was thinking that I could rise the price for my drawing after I re-open it. What do you think?
most items I get are from friends
it has always been hard to get items
and as I said, there are a boatload of giveaways now
so not as hard smile
caches are awesome o:
I have 2 friends who do alchemy so I hand that to them :'D makes me happy to be able to help them

well yes, gaia has had ups and downs. Been on this site for 10 years on my main account. So I have seen it survive many things.

That is up to you
^^ I think art prices has always been difficult to figure out.
People are paying for time and talent. So it is up to the artist how much they want to charge for their free time.

Shy Knight

Michi Lost
TenTen9622

most items I get are from friends
it has always been hard to get items
and as I said, there are a boatload of giveaways now
so not as hard smile
caches are awesome o:
I have 2 friends who do alchemy so I hand that to them :'D makes me happy to be able to help them

well yes, gaia has had ups and downs. Been on this site for 10 years on my main account. So I have seen it survive many things.

That is up to you
^^ I think art prices has always been difficult to figure out.
People are paying for time and talent. So it is up to the artist how much they want to charge for their free time.

Yeah, I got items from friends too :3

Yep, I'm participating in a giveaway too, so now I do have some gold to spend x3
My goal was to get every type of them :3 Like opening the normal one and get all of them, and it's a victory x3
I've been here since 2008 o: 6 years...not bad xD
True, but I think I will leave them as they are, because it's not that hard to get the amount if people want the art. Or they wouldn't lose too much if they're not that pleased with it. :3

Timid Explorer

TenTen9622

Yep, I'm participating in a giveaway too, so now I do have some gold to spend x3
My goal was to get every type of them :3 Like opening the normal one and get all of them, and it's a victory x3
True, but I think I will leave them as they are, because it's not that hard to get the amount if people want the art. Or they wouldn't lose too much if they're not that pleased with it. :3
friends are awesome :'D

Ooo nice biggrin

open them all? Hmm? like the alchemy items? @.@ there are so many different items out there :flails: good luck!!

Nice biggrin

Good plan emotion_yatta
I will be ordering lots once you open btw XD

I need a nap @.@ my head hurts from low sleep... be back later

Shy Knight

Michi Lost
TenTen9622

friends are awesome :'D

Ooo nice biggrin

open them all? Hmm? like the alchemy items? @.@ there are so many different items out there :flails: good luck!!

Nice biggrin

Good plan emotion_yatta
I will be ordering lots once you open btw XD

I need a nap @.@ my head hurts from low sleep... be back later

Yeah...

Uh...not like that, I meant to get all the types like: Garnet, Amethyst, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire...etc :3

Ah xD let's hope for me to get inspiration

Alright, sleep well ^^

Timid Explorer

TenTen9622

Yeah...

Uh...not like that, I meant to get all the types like: Garnet, Amethyst, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire...etc :3

Alright, sleep well ^^
smile

and
ahh I see
there are only like 9 of them yes? o:

I hope so too :3

and thank you
I had some sleep biggrin

Shy Knight

Michi Lost
TenTen9622

Yeah...

Alright, sleep well ^^
smile

and
ahh I see
there are only like 9 of them yes? o:

I hope so too :3

and thank you
I had some sleep biggrin

There are 10 ^^ But I did it x3

Yeah...

That's great ^^