22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose

>>
Here's the final product

I hope you like it! I decided to finish it since I didn't want you to wait to long ><
How do you like it?

Love it! Only problem now...which wallpaper do I replace with it. XD Like the new avi too. Very moe!

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose

>>
Here's the final product

I hope you like it! I decided to finish it since I didn't want you to wait to long ><
How do you like it?

Love it! Only problem now...which wallpaper do I replace with it. XD Like the new avi too. Very moe!

>> everyday struggles xD! Glad you like it ♥
and thanks, I'm glad you think it's cute! dented my gold savings to get the hair for 20mil xD!

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose

>>
Here's the final product

How do you like it?

and thanks, I'm glad you think it's cute! dented my gold savings to get the hair for 20mil xD!

Yeah, I just impulse bought and did the same thing. sweatdrop Bought Flightful Dream for 18.2m and wiped my savings clean...but I love the wings so much!!! XD Was going to wait, but there were only 54 out of 500 left in La Victoire already, so I didn't want to take the chance. Hopefully I don't lose too much when the time comes for me to sell it. Hee.

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose

>>
Here's the final product

How do you like it?

Yeah, I just impulse bought and did the same thing. sweatdrop Bought Flightful Dream for 18.2m and wiped my savings clean...but I love the wings so much!!! XD Was going to wait, but there were only 54 out of 500 left in La Victoire already, so I didn't want to take the chance. Hopefully I don't lose too much when the time comes for me to sell it. Hee.

>> same, i bought two of them xD
One was for keepsake but the more i stare at the eyes(currently equipped) the less attractive they seem gonk hopefully i can profit from them and have enough money to keep me satisfied with buying cheaper items to wear and keep buying art.
Im still reluctant to buy myself wandering maestro from the mp because I need to be stingy if i want to make enough gold for my two dream avatars :c i just saw a flightful dreams being sold at 16mil

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose

>>
Here's the final product

How do you like it?

One was for keepsake but the more i stare at the eyes(currently equipped) the less attractive they seem gonk hopefully i can profit from them and have enough money to keep me satisfied with buying cheaper items to wear and keep buying art.
Im still reluctant to buy myself wandering maestro from the mp because I need to be stingy if i want to make enough gold for my two dream avatars :c i just saw a flightful dreams being sold at 16mil

Ugh, already deflated? Lol. Well, in 6 months or so it will be back to 20m minimum. People rushed to buy something new, fell out of love with it, and will rediscover it a few months from now and wonder why they sold it. Ive seen it happen many many times. Even did it myself... I think the one that hurts the most for me is the steel-plated ninja head band. I wish I had never sold it, but at the same time I don't want to pay the new price for it either. La. (I got it back when it originally came out and sold it later for 3m) xp derp.

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose

Ugh, already deflated? Lol. Well, in 6 months or so it will be back to 20m minimum. People rushed to buy something new, fell out of love with it, and will rediscover it a few months from now and wonder why they sold it. Ive seen it happen many many times. Even did it myself... I think the one that hurts the most for me is the steel-plated ninja head band. I wish I had never sold it, but at the same time I don't want to pay the new price for it either. La. (I got it back when it originally came out and sold it later for 3m) xp derp.

> ahahaha... I'm such an idiot lol
Here's the one you can keep that doesn't have my ugly watermark
I totally forgot to send this to you yesterday >< aww man I'm so sorry about that
ahhh that sucks, it's kinda stupid how naruto related things are always such expensive prices. I tried to stay interested in naruto, I really tried. But after sasuke deflected to the snake man I just gave up. I couldn't keep up with it gonk

yea it's happened to me too, but I usually blame it on inflation ha! I sold loathing style for 5mil back then to get loving manner. I really missing my loathing style now but I don't feel like trying to get it back, it's way too much for my likings. I wasn't going to try getting Happy End back either (sold it for 3mil and I come back to gaia and it's 25mil @___@) but then my friend's friend gifted me Happy End back so it satisfied me.

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
'spasmical'

Ugh, Sasuke. rolleyes So over rated! I still watch Naruto, bc I am a huge Naruto fan, but every time Sasuke comes on I get so annoyed. Drama queen or what? Naruto had a s**t life too, but you don't see him going rogue and bitching to everyone about. So tired of his angst ridden emo crap. Lol.

Yay! My picture looks great! Saw you kept the sword in for me. heart He looks so sweet and charming. xd

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

Ugh, Sasuke. rolleyes So over rated! I still watch Naruto, bc I am a huge Naruto fan, but every time Sasuke comes on I get so annoyed. Drama queen or what? Naruto had a s**t life too, but you don't see him going rogue and bitching to everyone about. So tired of his angst ridden emo crap. Lol.

Yay! My picture looks great! Saw you kept the sword in for me. heart He looks so sweet and charming. xd

>> I was a gaara fan back when I watched Naruto xd
well for every anime they gotta have that one person you really wanna kill for being melodramatic 8D
sakura in the earlier episodes of naruto was annoying as heck. I really couldn't stand her at all stare

and im glad you like it xD sorry for taking so long to give it to you, I forgot that I gave you the watermarked version xD;

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

well for every anime they gotta have that one person you really wanna kill for being melodramatic 8D
sakura in the earlier episodes of naruto was annoying as heck. I really couldn't stand her at all stare

and im glad you like it xD sorry for taking so long to give it to you, I forgot that I gave you the watermarked version xD;

Gaara is my number 2 favourite, though they are really close. Do you know he became the Kazekage? I was so happy for him when I saw that. It's what got me watching the Shippuden arc. blaugh Now he even has two sand fan girls! I feel like telling them off for not noticing him earlier though. XD Ajah, you know you are an Otaku when...

No problem about the picture, I knew you would get it to me eventually. 3nodding

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

Gaara is my number 2 favourite, though they are really close. Do you know he became the Kazekage? I was so happy for him when I saw that. It's what got me watching the Shippuden arc. blaugh Now he even has two sand fan girls! I feel like telling them off for not noticing him earlier though. XD Ajah, you know you are an Otaku when...

No problem about the picture, I knew you would get it to me eventually. 3nodding

>> Yea, fanfiction has spoiled alot of stuff for me xD
even though I don't touch the Naruto FF Fandom anymore unless is involves Gaara *-*
pffff they dont deserve to notice him if they never wanted him since the beginning D:
SENPAI[kazekage-senpai xD] DOES NOT NOTICE YOU! ;hisses at wild fangirls;

ahhh, you trust me too much xD

I feel like there's no more trust between artist and customer here on gaia anymore. Everybody wants me to finish my end of the trade before giving me the art sweatdrop I get that they dont want people to run away with art but... I've had people run away with art before... I still give people benefit of the doubt sweatdrop Ijustputuglywatermarksonmystuff

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

even though I don't touch the Naruto FF Fandom anymore unless is involves Gaara *-*
pffff they dont deserve to notice him if they never wanted him since the beginning D:

I feel like there's no more trust between artist and customer here on gaia anymore. Everybody wants me to finish my end of the trade before giving me the art sweatdrop I get that they dont want people to run away with art but... I've had people run away with art before... I still give people benefit of the doubt sweatdrop Ijustputuglywatermarksonmystuff

I know! Gaara-sama is Way too special to be with just some Normal girls! He should only be with someone as exceptional as he is! ( The Gaara fan club is born, Oh ho ho ho!)

Meh, if you had wanted to screw me over, you would have done it already. So yes, I do trust you! There has to be some element of trust when entering into any sort of transaction, for me anyway, or else I wouldn't enter into an agreement with that person.

So do you still watch anime? If you do, what are your current favourites?

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

I know! Gaara-sama is Way too special to be with just some Normal girls! He should only be with someone as exceptional as he is! ( The Gaara fan club is born, Oh ho ho ho!)

Meh, if you had wanted to screw me over, you would have done it already. So yes, I do trust you! There has to be some element of trust when entering into any sort of transaction, for me anyway, or else I wouldn't enter into an agreement with that person.

So do you still watch anime? If you do, what are your current favourites?

>> Gaara senpai deserves the best :c he's been through alot and all, he doesn't need a boring and not interesting person D< *Gaara fan club flag*

I dont think i'd be able to screw someone over even if I wanted to. One time I got into a disagreement with someone, and like 10 minutes afterwards, I sent them an apology for my behavior [although they did do something against site rules so I was pretty upset with them] and they didn't even apologize or anything! D: all they said was 'okay'

I guess it's also a good way of distinguishing mature people over immature people :

Yea I still watch anime, but barely anything catches my interest these days D:

My current favourites... some of them are
Gurren Lagaan
Magi
Senyuu
Kimi ni Todoke [one of the few shoujos I enjoy xD]
Project K?

I like Beyond the Boundaries and Watamote is too painful to watch emotion_facepalm

What about you?

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Jacob is awesome
Spasmical

1.5m (3m if you choose a couple) for any of my OCs? ^ 0^ heart

>> I'm sorry about my inactivity @_@
here's the watermarked version

Please accept trade c: