• Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

Name: alice_aurora_rose
Style: Anime Single Character
Ref: User Image
Notes: Match pants and neck tie to hat pls to tie in blue. He is winking. Eyes are a dark blue. Pose is at your own discretion, but would love a romantic spin on it with the rose included.
Offer: 2m

{ Thanks for waiting for me, you are such a sweet heart! heart heart }

Edit: would you mind also adding a couple ears to match the tail? I couldn't get them to show up with the hat... sweatdrop

>> I tried adding ears but I dont know how they're looking atm sweatdrop
I'm almost done with the lineart so would you like to see it and correct any mistakes before I move onto the coloring? o:

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

Notes: Match pants and neck tie to hat pls to tie in blue. He is winking. Eyes are a dark blue. Pose is at your own discretion, but would love a romantic spin on it with the rose included.

Edit: would you mind also adding a couple ears to match the tail? I couldn't get them to show up with the hat... sweatdrop

I'm almost done with the lineart so would you like to see it and correct any mistakes before I move onto the coloring? o:

Sure! If the ears don't work it's fine, you don't have to add them. Was hoping maybe you could get one in there, but the hat takes up so much room, so I totally get not being able to.

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

Sure! If the ears don't work it's fine, you don't have to add them. Was hoping maybe you could get one in there, but the hat takes up so much room, so I totally get not being able to.

>> I couldn't see much of his hair so I improvised ^^;;
Is this good enough or do you need something changed? xD

User Image

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

User Image

Aw, he looks adorable! The sideburns on the hair are a little bit longer and can I have him smiling instead of sticking his tongue out? I'm going for a little more serious of a look. Like a knight or prince charming! Would you be able to add the sword as well? I don't think the belt is needed really, so just placing it on his hip would be fine. As for the ears, you worried for nothing! I wish he was real so I could go all KagomeXInuyasha on him. (Otaku squee!)

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
'spasmical'

User Image

Aw, he looks adorable! The sideburns on the hair are a little bit longer and can I have him smiling instead of sticking his tongue out? I'm going for a little more serious of a look. Like a knight or prince charming! Would you be able to add the sword as well? I don't think the belt is needed really, so just placing it on his hip would be fine. As for the ears, you worried for nothing! I wish he was real so I could go all KagomeXInuyasha on him. (Otaku squee!)

>> I tried, is this any better?
I'm not a good weapon maker ;__;

User Image

Thirteenth Accumulator

6,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mind making the sideburns a little longer? Like in the picture? Sorry, I'm being picky I know.

(Edit: whoops forgot to switch accounts, aha!)

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
My_Yue
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mind making the sideburns a little longer? Like in the picture? Sorry, I'm being picky I know.

>> oh how silly of me, i thought you said you wanted them shorter emotion_facepalm

I'll fix that tomorrow since im about to head off to bed! Sorry for the confusion ^^
Do you want me to take the sword out? Because i think i did a terrible job at it. emo

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200
Spasmical
My_Yue
Spasmical
Alice_Aurora_Rose
Spasmical

User Image

User Image

User Image

>> oh how silly of me, i thought you said you wanted them shorter emotion_facepalm

I'll fix that tomorrow since im about to head off to bed! Sorry for the confusion ^^
Do you want me to take the sword out? Because i think i did a terrible job at it. emo

Lol, up to you if you want the sword out. I like the sword, adds to the knight feel for me, but if you hate it than take it away. The picture looks great wether the sword is there or not, so im happy. No point in staring at an eye sore while colouring it, lol. Would personally drive me nuts the whole time! blaugh

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Hi! would you consider making my current avi for 850k? (don't know if it is enough) without the cat and dresser of course.

Angelic Hunter

Spasmical
Yay~ Thank you for accepting! * v *

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Smluth
Hi! would you consider making my current avi for 850k? (don't know if it is enough) without the cat and dresser of course.

>> Slots are closed,sorry. You're free to come back next time my store is opened ^^

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Alice_Aurora_Rose

>>
Here's the final product

I hope you like it! I decided to finish it since I didn't want you to wait to long ><
How do you like it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces