Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Businesswoman

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Welcome to my shop!
Im Pinkie and this is my first shop. Drawing is close to my heart and I pretty much do it all the time. I have many different styles and try to use different medias in everyday life. For this shop I am going to focus on avatar drawings and/or self portraits in whatever style you ask created with my Bamboo and my media art program.

Rules:
Please be patient.
Please quote me if you want to make a deal.
Please be specific with what you want. If you dont tell me I wont know.
Once I accept a deal please make the trade to me, Pinkiesaurus, a.s.a.p. So I can starting working on your item!
If you do not like my style please do not waste my time.
NO stealing!
Give credit to me where ever you post the item, in the form of my home page or shop link.
Some of my work
HERE
Also I made my signature chibi.
styles I can do but not limited:
chibi
caricatures
pin up
PLEASE DO NOT:
ask for nudity
big backgrounds
for more than two characters in a picture.

Also bumps appreciated!!!!
THANK YOU COME BACK SOON

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Requesting a trade confirms your slot and how I put ppls request in order. Once I receive that I will start your drawing in what order you are in. Once I am done, I'll quote you to finish the trade and then I will post it.

exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
*AUG 20* TAKING THREE REQUEST ONLY @ THIS TIME, HURRY TO GET THE NEXT AVAILABLE SPOTS! 60 K each, give detailed description and offer trade to s[/color:f11c9

Newbie Businesswoman

Dedicated Lunatic

xxxxxxxare you doing any art in the style you did the adventure time sketches in?
Bump! :3
I love your art and I hope for the best in your art shop

Newbie Businesswoman

Newbie Businesswoman

Mini Monochromeicorn
xxxxxxxare you doing any art in the style you did the adventure time sketches in?

yes I can biggrin

Newbie Businesswoman

ScribbledDomino
Bump! :3
I love your art and I hope for the best in your art shop

AWWW thanks whee

Dedicated Lunatic

pinkiesaurus
xxxxxxxdo you have set prices,
xxxxxxxand would you be interested in drawing my current avatar?

Newbie Businesswoman

Mini Monochromeicorn
pinkiesaurus
xxxxxxxdo you have set prices,
xxxxxxxand would you be interested in drawing my current avatar?

So you would like an adventure time type drawing of your avatar what is currently wearing? I don't have set prices but I can do this 10k gold. If you want to haggle or have something else you can offer just let me know.

Dedicated Lunatic

pinkiesaurus
xxxxxxxyah, my current avatar please.
xxxxxxxand 10,000 is just fine with me!

Newbie Businesswoman

Mini Monochromeicorn
pinkiesaurus

Ok we have a deal. When I receive it I'll start and I'll quote you when I'm done!

Newbie Businesswoman

Mini Monochromeicorn
pinkiesaurus

I just finished the pic now I'm just waiting on you to finish the trade!

Dedicated Lunatic

pinkiesaurus
xxxxxxxfinished!

Newbie Businesswoman

Mini Monochromeicorn
pinkiesaurus
xxxxxxxfinished!

Here you go! Just please give me credit when posting it and link back to here.
User Image
direct url
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg52/momojojo1307/1b69569c-5a38-4ba5-ab57-e7e000e6518e.jpg

Newbie Businesswoman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces