The Clown 0.33449477351916 33.4% [ 96 ]
The Mime 0.66550522648084 66.6% [ 191 ]
Total Votes:[ 287 ]

Gianna Jun's One That Got Away

Defensive Lunatic

Dark Metamorphosis
Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

yeah..how u been bro emotion_bigheart i havent seen you for long emotion_donotwant

Been doing good and yourself? smile

User Image

idk ive been busy the past few days and i have no idea what i did though eek i was just fishing i think whee

Aged Bunny

Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis
Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

yeah..how u been bro emotion_bigheart i havent seen you for long emotion_donotwant

Been doing good and yourself? smile

User Image

idk ive been busy the past few days and i have no idea what i did though eek i was just fishing i think whee

Fishing? :'D How did it go?

In a relationship with Darkend Remnant

Playful Hunter

21,075 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Gnihc
Sullen death_kitten
Gnihc
Sullen death_kitten

i just finished it added some animation my friend loved it X3 ----& finished chibi
I'm alright, mostly avoiding cleaning the kitchen XD
how are u???

User Image

its so cute..i love the blinking eyes and the ears emotion_kirakira everyone hates cleaning the kitchen..especially washing plates i hate it emotion_donotwant im not ok..too hot here ..how are you

thanks ^.^ , im having crazy a** mode swings so im not really my self at the moment XD
ya i hate being hot too = ^= it makes me grumpy

Defensive Lunatic

Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

well i need to catch 75K fish to earn an angelic rod.. i only caught like 3K gonk long way to go stressed

Defensive Lunatic

Sullen death_kitten

thanks ^.^ , im having crazy a** mode swings so im not really my self at the moment XD
ya i hate being hot too = ^= it makes me grumpy

User Image

well how are you now?hope youre yourself now evil sorry for the so so late reply ..ive been sick for a few days..im just giving myself some rest from the computer. gonk anyways..my gf is asking how much you charge for the blinky art? just like what you did for me..she wants one too..she said its so cute emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Aged Bunny

Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

well i need to catch 75K fish to earn an angelic rod.. i only caught like 3K gonk long way to go stressed

That sucks! Are you still drawing?

Defensive Lunatic

Dark Metamorphosis
Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

im taking a break from the artshop..since ive been sick for a couple of days and lost some of my drawing applications...someone here reformat my computer..and no one wants to tell the truth who did it lol crying idk when to be back..

Aged Bunny

Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis
Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

im taking a break from the artshop..since ive been sick for a couple of days and lost some of my drawing applications...someone here reformat my computer..and no one wants to tell the truth who did it lol crying idk when to be back..

Oh, dear. I hope you get better soon! I hope it's nothing serious. Ouch, that sucks a lot.

Defensive Lunatic

Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

its nothing serious..just cold..but my throat aches a lot gonk why u asking??u wanna request for an art comission bro? User Image

Aged Bunny

Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

its nothing serious..just cold..but my throat aches a lot gonk why u asking??u wanna request for an art comission bro? User Image

Still, hope you get better since having the cold sucks. Yes, I was going to request, lol.

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gnihc

By the way, the clown did it. emotion_donotwant

Defensive Lunatic

Impulsive Button Pusher
Gnihc

By the way, the clown did it. emotion_donotwant

User Image

wrong User Image its the mime emotion_donotwant

Defensive Lunatic

Dark Metamorphosis
Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

Still, hope you get better since having the cold sucks. Yes, I was going to request, lol.

User Image

oh.. sorry for dissapointing you sir crying maybe i'll open it if im gonna have all the apps i lost User Image

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gnihc

But I prefer mimes to clowns. gonk

They're not as loud and annoying! Don't put the mime in prison. classified_fu

Aged Bunny

Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis
Gnihc
Dark Metamorphosis

User Image

oh.. sorry for dissapointing you sir crying maybe i'll open it if im gonna have all the apps i lost User Image

It's quite alright, I can wait. I did subbed your thread. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces