Who Did It?

The Clown 0.35922330097087 35.9% [ 74 ]
The Mime 0.64077669902913 64.1% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 > >> >>> »|

Generous Lover

Gnihc

Tu T I have the memory of a goldfish. <3
But thank you so very much emotion_yatta And I hope to have a very happy one. yum_cupcake

Obsessive Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon

i'll just remind you on oct.14th ..i have a memory of a piranha ,pretty sure i wont forget to remind you pirate

Generous Lover

Gnihc
:

really? emotion_kirakira Well if you are intrested then! cewl <3 Thank you, the request is actually on my wishlist link in my siggy. emotion_bigheart I think I'll be in shock when you reply to me and be all like "Hey remember me?" I'll be like D8.......8D.....Yes!

Obsessive Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon

yep i would never say no to anyone who's going to have a birthday sweatdrop not planning to approach you saying "Hey remember me?" though..but ok i'll try to remember those words the next time i talk to you pirate just try to make sure you'll answer me with "D8.......8D.....Yes!" rofl
i saw the wishlist..u want a couple art..sweet User Image heart

Generous Lover

Gnihc
[:

3nodding I want something worthy of framing of my boyfriend and I. Been together for going on...7years now I'd say? 3nodding So I am trying to save up gold to get something beautifuly detailed enough to make my birthday super mega awesome happy one. emotion_kirakira And I sure will try to respond like that to you. 8D haaha
what did she say?
goodluck pirate

Obsessive Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon

wow 7 years is long..congrats..hope u two will stay together forever 4laugh did u guys met here on gaia User Image awesome.. omg that one gave me a pressure,u want the best artwork no one ever seen yet rofl

Obsessive Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
L Ryu-chan
what did she say?
That's what she said.

Generous Lover

Gnihc

Well of loved your attention to detail in couples. v//v and the your coloring is amazing. <33
Yeah, 6/7 3nodding We met in 6th grade 8D I hope we do to >3 <

Obsessive Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon

omg thank god you like it..what e relief sweatdrop pirate still trying to improve the coloring though..want it to make a lot more beautiful,by the time i make one for u lol User Image thats for sure just stay inlove.. and enjoy every time together heart heart heart

Generous Lover

Gnihc

Well of coarse I love it <3 And thats so sweet. >///< your art is so nice as it is; for it to be even better? ;o thatz jst cewl.
Oh yes, we indeed try. emotion_kirakira

Obsessive Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon
aaww thank you madame.. emotion_kirakira and happy birthday in advance emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games