The Clown 0.33449477351916 33.4% [ 96 ]
The Mime 0.66550522648084 66.6% [ 191 ]
Total Votes:[ 287 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Gianna Jun's One That Got Away

Defensive Lunatic

Gnihc
Username ➧ Alyssia Son
OC/Tektek Reference ➧ I know your "don't's" specifies that won't draw real people, but I created avatars alongside descriptions of personalities and physicality that resemble real people. Let me know if you're not up for this request :3 All info here: [Couple Request]
Solo Or Couple ➧ Couple
Regular Or Chibi ➧ Regular
Body Shot ➧ Full body
Specifications & Personality ➧ Everything is in the link above!
Expression ➧ I usually give artists artistic freedom, but if you would like me to provide you with this as well as other specifics, please let me know!
Anything Else ➧ Your art is beautiful <3.
Bribe ➧ 650k + tip n__n

Defensive Lunatic

Alyssia Son

aaww..thank you madame wink and request accepted 3nodding feel free to send trade and i'll start with your commision right away after that.lovely artworks you got there heart

Friendly Kitten

Gnihc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      I know it says you do animals,
                      but do you draw furries?

Friendly Kitten

Oh darn, someone beat me.
                      x.x

Defensive Lunatic

l His Soulmate l

can i check the reference of it first .. sweatdrop let me see if can can do it wink

Friendly Kitten

Gnihc
l His Soulmate l

can i check the reference of it first .. sweatdrop let me see if can can do it wink
                      I wanted a couple pic with a background of these two.
                      >.<
                      Was gonna offer 1mil

Defensive Lunatic

l His Soulmate l

imma go do a sketch of it first..to see if it will look good..and i'll get back to you..to let you know if i can accept it..im still trying to improve my arts on animals.is that ok with you? sweatdrop heart

Friendly Kitten

Gnihc
l His Soulmate l

imma go do a sketch of it first..to see if it will look good..and i'll get back to you..to let you know if i can accept it..im still trying to improve my arts on animals.is that ok with you? sweatdrop heart
                      That's fine.
                      Worse come to worse, you can do what I do lots of time.
                      xD
                      I just put an animal nose on the flat face.
                      *giggles*

But go ahead.
                      :3
                      I'll be here.

*Her muzzle is very small*
Gnihc
aaww..thank you madame wink and request accepted 3nodding feel free to send trade and i'll start with your commision right away after that.lovely artworks you got there heart
No problem! Thank YOU for accepting C:
If it's not too much to ask, would I be able to get WIPs of the commission? heart

Defensive Lunatic

l His Soulmate l

send a form please..so i wont be bothering u about my questions much about the details haha whee and i'll let you know..thank you madame wink

Defensive Lunatic

Alyssia Son
Gnihc
No problem! Thank YOU for accepting C:
If it's not too much to ask, would I be able to get WIPs of the commission? heart

ok i'll give u some WIP of the commission..also no need to finished the trade right away..lets just do that when im finished with it..thank you and have a great day wink
Gnihc
ok i'll give u some WIP of the commission..also no need to finished the trade right away..lets just do that when im finished with it..thank you and have a great day wink
Sounds great! I'm REALLY excited to see C:
You too wink

Friendly Kitten

Username ➧ l His Soulmate l
                      OC/Tektek Reference ➧ [gallery]
                      Solo Or Couple ➧ Couple
                      Regular Or Chibi ➧ Regular
                      Body Shot ➧ Fullbody
                      Specifications ➧ I'll leave some free reign. But I want them on a bed or couch (so livingroom or bedroom) with him pulling her by a leash or a chain. If a chain, make her shackled. Make it look like she's his pet. Make her curvy and shy looking and him dark and demonic. Make it kinda sexual, but within Gaia limits. : P His outfit is always the same (may remove clothes), her clothes are free reign. Generally keep it black/gray or a dull, dark pink. Make the leash (if you use it) purple. And make the background match them.
                      Personality ➧ She's shy and nervous and he's lustfully flirty
                      Expression ➧ Her; shy and innocent // Him; dark and demonic. Kinda a 'hungry' eye for her.
                      Anything Else ➧ She is 1 foot shorter than him!* Keep that in mind. And her clothes may changed but LEAVE HER COLLAR ON. Please and thanks. >.<
                      Bribe ➧ 1mil! :3

Defensive Lunatic

l His Soulmate l

ok..i'll let you know if i can accept it.. 3nodding and thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items