Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who Did It?

The Clown 0.33449477351916 33.4% [ 96 ]
The Mime 0.66550522648084 66.6% [ 191 ]
Total Votes:[ 287 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 161 162 > >> »|

Your art is lovely. emotion_dowant

I'd wish you luck, but you don't seem to need it.

Defensive Lunatic

BluePuppy123

thank u madame.. i need lots of Luck sweatdrop heart
Gnihc
BluePuppy123

Pfft, you're doing fabulous already.

What is it with everyone being ridiculously modest these days? classified_fu

Also, I noticed you don't have any affiliates. Do you not have a banner yet? ouo

Because I'd love to link banners with your shop. </3

Defensive Lunatic

BluePuppy123
Gnihc
BluePuppy123

Also, I noticed you don't have any affiliates. Do you not have a banner yet? ouo

i have affiliates madame 4laugh u can give me your link codes and i'll put it right away..u have an artshop too? heart
Gnihc
BluePuppy123
Gnihc
BluePuppy123

i have affiliates madame 4laugh u can give me your link codes and i'll put it right away..u have an artshop too? heart

WIN. ಠ∀ಠ Thanks a bunch. <3 And yes, I have an art shop that I run with my friend. ^o^ Could I have your banner to place in my shop too? c:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/blue-winged-breeze-avi-art-bumpsigns-hiatus/t.72734979_1/][IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i459/BluePuppy123/Periwinkle Wings/PeriwinkleBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Defensive Lunatic

BluePuppy123
Gnihc
BluePuppy123
Gnihc
BluePuppy123

WIN. ಠ∀ಠ Thanks a bunch. <3 And yes, I have an art shop that I run with my friend. ^o^ Could I have your banner to place in my shop too? c:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/blue-winged-breeze-avi-art-bumpsigns-hiatus/t.72734979_1/][IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i459/BluePuppy123/Periwinkle Wings/PeriwinkleBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

but my banner is ridiculously big..i dont follow the usual size..cause i only use it for my sig sweatdrop i'll put yours right away.. wink
Gnihc
BluePuppy123
Gnihc
BluePuppy123
Gnihc
BluePuppy123

User Image

but my banner is ridiculously big..i dont follow the usual size..cause i only use it for my sig sweatdrop i'll put yours right away.. wink

Would you mind me cropping yours? ouo I feel like not adding yours to my shop would be cheating you of customers. Dx It's like you're helping me but I'm not helping you back.

and thank you. emotion_dowant I've been super duper lazy, and haven't been banner trading nearly enough. >o>

Friendly Friend

Gnihc

Username ➧ Archaic Lullabies
OC/Tektek Reference ➧ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Solo Or Couple ➧ Couple c:
Regular Or Chibi ➧ Regular
Body Shot ➧ full body
Specifications ➧ I don't really have any ; w ;
Personality ➧ Well, they are twins, and they can either be super cute or super sexy. Whatever you think fits xD I tend to like sexy better for regulars, though xD
Expression ➧ I suck at giving these gonk
Age ➧ They are 18 c:
Anything Else ➧ I can't think of anything sweatdrop
Bribe ➧ 1.5m

I hope I wasn't too vague. I just love having artists draw how they think my characters look, without a lot of my input xD
Muha. Gave your shop a <3.

Defensive Lunatic

BluePuppy123
Muha. Gave your shop a <3.

i gave your artshop a <3 as well..how i can give lots of customers ..i'll recommend you if someone enters here ^_^

Defensive Lunatic

Archaic Lullabies
quote]
accepted madame 3nodding yeah i only do sexy on regular avi art..lemme see whats gonna look better the cute or the sexy.. 4laugh send trade whenever..and i'll start right away after redface redface

Angelic Mage

Bloody...

Was gonna bribe more, but I see you already accepted her offer.

It's fine, I can wait.

Defensive Lunatic

BluePuppy123

sweatdrop u dont have to put me in your artshop..i dont open this much anyway..its always closed..i only make art whenever i feel like it..and thats like just once a month ..lol..feels like its always closed forever >.<

Defensive Lunatic

Archaic Lullabies

accepted madame 3nodding yeah i only do sexy on regular avi art..lemme see whats gonna look better the cute or the sexy.. 4laugh send trade whenever..and i'll start right away after redface redface

Defensive Lunatic

Izzy-chan desu

can i see the avi reference first?just to see if i can do it? sweatdrop and i'll let you know whenever i have slots 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff