Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you be interested in ballpoint commissions of 20 K? Example: http://xixa.deviantart.com/art/sushylee2-184908472

Yes 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Psssst...
You should increase you price..
I do not know... I just do it for the fun ^^;
Do you draw couples?
Cancerous_Cupcake
Do you draw couples?

Yes, as long as they are gaia avatars biggrin
username: Cancerous_Cupcake
type of commission: Full-body colored
reference picture:User Image
User Image
Cancerous_Cupcake
User Image

I forgot to mention that an extra character costs 10K extra, so that means you would have to pay 25 K now. Is that OK? ^^;

and what kind of picture do you want? Will it be some kind of romantic couple picture? Or just a random cheerful picture or something? Let me know ^^
sushylee
Cancerous_Cupcake
User Image

I forgot to mention that an extra character costs 10K extra, so that means you would have to pay 25 K now. Is that OK? ^^;

and what kind of picture do you want? Will it be some kind of romantic couple picture? Or just a random cheerful picture or something? Let me know ^^

I am most certainly ok with the pricing. 3nodding
And I am hoping for the posing to be the guy avi carrying the girl with a smirk on his face and the girl to be kissing his cheek. If you don't want to do that posing feel free to do any other traditional thing. I am very open 4laugh
Cancerous_Cupcake

And I am hoping for the posing to be the guy avi carrying the girl with a smirk on his face and the girl to be kissing his cheek. If you don't want to do that posing feel free to do any other traditional thing. I am very open 4laugh

carrying? like holding her or something? ^^; Just to be sure I am correct with this, carrying can be interpreted in different ways xD
sushylee
Cancerous_Cupcake

carrying? like holding her or something? ^^; Just to be sure I am correct with this, carrying can be interpreted in different ways xD

Carrying like this.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas