Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Partner

13,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Divorced 100
Pot of Kimchi
Verafyr

Aww,
                                                                                              I'm so sorry to hear that. ;c..

Idk why they get rejected.. I think they're quite cute!

Is 2.5b each for line art okay? o:

yes please! that would be amazing !

I'll send the trade now :3

Demonic Sex Symbol

Pot of Kimchi

aw, thank you o///o

Demonic Demigod

Pot of Kimchi

i love it!!!
ty so much for making art for me~*~*~

Toxic Partner

13,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Divorced 100
Pot of Kimchi

Oh btw, if it helps at all, I have more references here.

Kitten

stinkfists

Ty
                                                for commissioning me sweetie! x3

I had fun making your babies. c:

Kitten

Verafyr

I really
                                                hope that you love this because I do. >-<'

I got really into drawing this chibi, sorry for going overboard. >-<
                                                User Image
                                                thank you for the extra references. o:

Toxic Partner

13,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Divorced 100
Pot of Kimchi
Verafyr

I really
                                                hope that you love this because I do. >-<'

I got really into drawing this chibi, sorry for going overboard. >-<
                                                User Image
                                                thank you for the extra references. o:

what omg no sssssshhh why would you be sorry for going overboard?!?!?!

it's uhmazing! wowow omfg seriously omg
the colors and little sparkles and expression

are imcrdible
like its so perfect

im going to die

Kitten

Verafyr

dsjdksaj >///<

Idk what to do with all these nice words!
                                                You flater me, nyaaa. x-x
                                                Ty Vera, your reaction means a ton to me. >-<

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

◎ Δ ◎

thanks for the heat anon. *-*

Kitten

Sakome
I'm an "older" Gaian (2004) and the prices now just blow my mind. I have no where NEAR what people are bribing now and, personally, the inflation is just ridiculous. I would order your artwork, but I don't buy the cards at local stores and really don't do much on here, thus I have VERY little gold. XP
But you DO have a cute style. People will buy it!

My account which I can't log into anymore was from 2004 ish and totally blew my mind too.

I remember when okay art was sold at 10,000. Mental!

Kitten

Selfepidemic1
Sakome
I'm an "older" Gaian (2004) and the prices now just blow my mind. I have no where NEAR what people are bribing now and, personally, the inflation is just ridiculous. I would order your artwork, but I don't buy the cards at local stores and really don't do much on here, thus I have VERY little gold. XP

My account which I can't log into anymore was from 2004 ish and totally blew my mind too.

Yah me too lol.. I still have art that I bought from back then. It was easier to get ppl to draw you too. .__. Artist these days ae so picky. D:
Pot of Kimchi
Selfepidemic1
Sakome

Yah me too lol.. I still have art that I bought from back then. It was easier to get ppl to draw you too. .__. Artist these days ae so picky. D:

No I was always picky, and a lot of items are really catastrophic, so much mess going on, not to mention Gaia users seem to be in their 20's instead of their 13-14 year old counterparts back in 04

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff