• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Will Longoria
sup-qt
dilx
sup-qt
dilx
What's your min?

.: [ ♥Uhm, I'm still trying to figure out what to charge (which is why its at bribes atm)
Uhh, The last person ended up giving me around 1bil. But again I'm still trying to figure out what people will pay and appreciate offers :] ♥
] :.
Alright ^^ I'll post a form~
I just wanted to make sure I don't offend anyone with my offers ;;o A o

.: [ ♥<33 I don't think I could be offended by anyone liking my art so much that they'd like to give me stuff for it xD <33♥ ] :.

This is one of the best responses I've heard all day smile
I'll be posting a form maybe tommorrow if that's ok? smile

Haha Thanks! biggrin And that is cool with me, I will just mention that I prefer to work on one game at a time to try and finish them faster, but you can def order! ^^ <3

Tenacious Spirit

No Shoujo

sup-qt
Nah don't worry about extra gold (you can always add more if you like it :p) I'll change the wording for future orders tho haha. <3

And all good! Just wanted to make sure that you'd got everything you wanted listed! I know how annoying gaia on a phone can be xD

Haha alright xD I'll add a tip at the end Cx

Alright! and ahhh yea DDDx
Here's the new list! (Without the repeat)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageYou don't have to do the same pose for the hands, just black gloves and a knife are fine~User ImageUser ImageCould you take off that little blue thing on the shoe?User ImageUser ImageUser Image

No Shoujo

sup-qt
Okay, so just to set expectations, I work three and a half days a week, the rest of the time I can use to work on your game. At the moment I'm still in a battle with my computer (it decides to randomly shut down at times) so this may make it a little harder to complete work.
But I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with the work load and it shouldn't (all going well) take more than a month.

I'll try to keep you updated as I go, especially if there are delays, and I'll post wips of poses and clothing for you to give thumbs up for so that you can see how its going and also make sure you're cool with it all :]
If you send through the trade, I'll start my side when I'm close to finishing, and finish my side of the trade when I've finished and posted a link the the game kay?

Alright! I understand that people have outside lives ^^ Take your time!!

Thankyou! That would be great Cx and I'll send the trade now ^^

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
dilx
sup-qt
Okay, so just to set expectations, I work three and a half days a week, the rest of the time I can use to work on your game. At the moment I'm still in a battle with my computer (it decides to randomly shut down at times) so this may make it a little harder to complete work.
But I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with the work load and it shouldn't (all going well) take more than a month.

I'll try to keep you updated as I go, especially if there are delays, and I'll post wips of poses and clothing for you to give thumbs up for so that you can see how its going and also make sure you're cool with it all :]
If you send through the trade, I'll start my side when I'm close to finishing, and finish my side of the trade when I've finished and posted a link the the game kay?

Alright! I understand that people have outside lives ^^ Take your time!!

Thankyou! That would be great Cx and I'll send the trade now ^^

Cool beans <3 I'll look forward to starting yours! x] <333

No Shoujo

sup-qt
Haha alright!! and I'll look forward to the finished product! Cx

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
dilx
sup-qt
Haha alright!! and I'll look forward to the finished product! Cx

.: [ Yoyo. Done a sketch for the base, if you have anything you want to change or just don't like the pose at all just tell me kay? Otherwise if you like it then I'll continue to finish the base and start on the clothes :] ] :.
User Image

No Shoujo

sup-qt
Yoyo. Done a sketch for the base, if you have anything you want to change or just don't like the pose at all just tell me kay? Otherwise if you like it then I'll continue to finish the base and start on the clothes :]
User Image
Ahhhhh IT'S PERFECT!! heart
Looks great!!! Cx

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
dilx
sup-qt
Yoyo. Done a sketch for the base, if you have anything you want to change or just don't like the pose at all just tell me kay? Otherwise if you like it then I'll continue to finish the base and start on the clothes :]
User Image
Ahhhhh IT'S PERFECT!! heart
Looks great!!! Cx

Ah awesomeness! Glad you like it! biggrin When I'm next at home I'll go through and finish the base and do sketches of all the clothes :] <3

No Shoujo

sup-qt
Ah awesomeness! Glad you like it! biggrin When I'm next at home I'll go through and finish the base and do sketches of all the clothes :] <3
Alright! Take your time ^^

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ Amg. I forgot how hard pouting faces are xD
Imma draw a bunch of different stuff for the face so that way if one looks weird you can just not use it xD

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
dilx
sup-qt
Alright! Take your time ^^

.: [ base minus colour atm (and with rough undies on atm haha)
I've done a bunch of faces and should be able to move onto hair when I work on it tomorrow :]
User Image

No Shoujo

sup-qt
base minus colour atm (and with rough undies on atm haha)
I've done a bunch of faces and should be able to move onto hair when I work on it tomorrow :]
User Image

Omgg looks great!! Love the face! xDD
And alright ^^ I'll look foward to the next WIP Cx

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
dilx
sup-qt
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/Azhures_death/2014 avi art/th_pinupbase3_zps719249c4.png

.: [ Hey sorry, just double checking, but you wanted both the face and the hair to stay in place and just change when you click them right? ] :.

No Shoujo

sup-qt
dilx
sup-qt
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/Azhures_death/2014 avi art/th_pinupbase3_zps719249c4.png

.: [ Hey sorry, just double checking, but you wanted both the face and the hair to stay in place and just change when you click them right? ] :.
Sure! Just whatever works for you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces