Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Rainbow Cataclysm
You're welcome. I'm excited to see how it comes out.

User Image

Me too, me too!!
I love when people ask for certain things or certain "feels" to their order!
Yay!

User Image

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
upxfromxbelow

User Image

Hehehe he he hehe the Dinos are EVERYWHERE!!
I'm sharing my couch with a stego.
Yup yup yup.
And oddly enough, no sugar at all really.
Salt maybe.
Maybe I should cut down on the salt eh???

User Image

woah cool
lol perhaps its an idea anyhow right
yay you have a new commission! XD
a cute one at that

Playful Guildswoman

Dandy said I had to meet you, and she was right!

Happy as a pig in poo, indeed! Lol. Will save the pages between p. 1 and Dandy's post above me, to read later.

Username: jellikans
Style Choice: (4th one, realistic head, couple)
Payment Total: 30k or possibly including a mood bubble - flipped your list mentally, have to check what else I have.
Anything Else: Yes. ^^ He's my keeper for the other half of forever! And will find and bring over avi pix.

On your samples, I love #1, 4, Koromyst, Ancantsia, avatar #3.
I also think you caught JoyRose and did a nice job on Chief (who I don't know).

And those are the most incredible crayons I have ever seen!
Besides checking out my mood bubbles and grabbing avi pix from my photobucket, am going to pay you a profile visit. ^^ You are invited to visit back!
User ImageUser Image
---Some nice things aren't shiny, they are just warm.....---

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
jellykans
Dandy said I had to meet you, and she was right!

Happy as a pig in poo, indeed! Lol. Will save the pages between p. 1 and Dandy's post above me, to read later.

Username: jellikans
Style Choice: (4th one, realistic head, couple)
Payment Total: 30k or possibly including a mood bubble - flipped your list mentally, have to check what else I have.
Anything Else: Yes. ^^ He's my keeper for the other half of forever! And will find and bring over avi pix.

On your samples, I love #1, 4, Koromyst, Ancantsia, avatar #3.
I also think you caught JoyRose and did a nice job on Chief (who I don't know).

Besides checking out my mood bubbles and grabbing avi pix from my photobucket, am going to pay you a profile visit. ^^ You are invited to visit back!
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oh but I like pigs in poo!! It's a most splendiferous feeling if I may say so myself!
Mmm HMM!
And I think Dandy was right indeed! I am so glad that you shot this way! And then the profile way!!
Which was funny, because I got your profile comment first and was all like "Yay random profile comment of randomness from someone!!" Now I get it. Hehehe he hehe he. . . ^_~
And yay for spontaneous orders!!
I do so love yours and his avatars! And I think doing headshots of them will be most fun!
I'm assuming you want thems together yes??? Makes the most sense but I have to ask that way I don't get a cranky PM going "WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM TOGETHER I WANTED THEM SEPARATE RAAAAWRRR!!!" or something like that. So that is me asking. To cover muh buttocks.

And yes, mood bubbles are like my crack.
I want thems alllllll!!
Or maybe crack is a bad word. . . Pokemon? That's gotta catch em all right?
I think mood bubbles are my form of Pokemon!

And thank you, I do so like them too. JoyRose was so much fun to do, because I specifically told her to send me a magnanimously cluttered avatar of hers and not the almost naked one she sent me as a ref. Pffft, I are not like other people. . . I LOVE clutter. And wanted to draw a JoyRose avatar like the ones she dances around in on the site. So she did. And I say thank you very much for the compliments and for seeing the fun I had in doing hers! The Chief is a great guy too, mucho fun in the forums if I do say so myself. Mmhmm mmhmm.

And by video game rules shiny is WINNING!
If it shines it means you pick it up and put it in your pocket!!! And teacup bunnies totally fall under said "pick up and put in your pocket" rule too!!

So now I have two lovely orders to fill, and one donation piece and this is like WAAAAY long!!
If you haven't guessed, my wind can be very long.
Oh yes.

It was nice to finally meet you!!
I'll go now. . .

User Image

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
DandyLionWine
woah cool
lol perhaps its an idea anyhow right
yay you have a new commission! XD
a cute one at that

User Image

I know right?
But I'm craaaaaving salt so baaaad!!
I'll just have to find another way.
And I do indeed have a spiffy new commission!
I actually have two!
And a donation piece to do as well.
Oh and I'm going to be running a mini shop in the holiday sub forum in NSTG.
Good grief Batman!

Oh and make my Xmas presents???
Who needs sleep anyways!!

biggrin

User Image

Playful Guildswoman

upxfromxbelow
jellykans

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oh but I like pigs in poo!! It's a most splendiferous feeling if I may say so myself!
Mmm HMM!
And I think Dandy was right indeed! I am so glad that you shot this way! And then the profile way!! And yay for spontaneous orders!!
I'm assuming you want thems together yes??? So that is me asking. To cover muh buttocks.
I think mood bubbles are my form of Pokemon!

. . . I LOVE clutter.
And by video game rules shiny is WINNING!
If it shines it means you pick it up and put it in your pocket!!! And teacup bunnies totally fall under said "pick up and put in your pocket" rule too!!

So now I have two lovely orders to fill, and one donation piece and this is like WAAAAY long!!
If you haven't guessed, my wind can be very long.
Oh yes. It was nice to finally meet you!!
I'll go now. . .

User Image

So....about those crayons....can you imagine actually sculpting crayons? Couldn't decide in looking at them if they were sculpture or painted, was fascinated, can fall into a puzzle or a conundrum entirely...

...about shiny and warm...the warmth of a teacup bunny is also shiny, if you perceive auras...I do, only not visually...did once but had to go deeper...became a new level of study for healing...learned to explore all the systems of the body internally...but that was a long time ago...just organized Heartfire and warned my fellow clansmen that I can be considered certibiable...lol...college classmates told me I would go far because I always had a logical explanation...they knew me better than I knew myself...hard surfaces are a bit of a joke once you learn they are made entirely of atoms in motion...so what then causes them to maintain form? when they do so remarkably consistently....Einstein studied Qabala, it is so obvious in his theory....it bothered him no end, you know....string theory is an attempt to create the Unified Field Theory he sought, the meeting ground between quantum mechanics and the rules that govern the planetary bodies...Newton and his apples, Einstein and his sephira, Fred Alan Wolf who knows good Scotch and originated Physics for Poets...lovable characters, all...once thought I had the answer from Dreamwork...didn't record it before it went away, but my cells must have remembered....Analog magazine science columns....and the artist in Berkeley who sold out of silkscreen prints of Einstein when the lightbulb went on before I could get one....shades of Nanieru, must bring her over to read this and meet you, you're part of it!

Come join Heartfire, please?

That martial artist standing next to me is my strength - my who-I-am-spending-the-rest-of-forever-with. He is my freedom to explore, my knowing I will not lose form. We share one heart.

Sending Friend request and Heartsong invite. You are a keeper, too.
Art order not so random. Dandy is a good judge of people. She knew we would spark each other and was reasonably sure I would love your art! ^^

Sweet Glitch

ninja cool
Hi
Did someone mentioned me?

Playful Guildswoman

nanieru
ninja cool
Hi

*Glomps!*

I did! 4laugh rofl 4laugh

Playful Guildswoman

upxfromxbelow

Just put an invite to your thread in GGP, now am inviting you there:
Gift Giving Paradise

Sweet Glitch

jellykans
nanieru
ninja cool
Hi

*Glomps!*

Little picaresque, girl... cool

Playful Guildswoman

nanieru
jellykans
nanieru
ninja cool
Hi

*Glomps!*

Little picaresque, girl... cool

I got excited. Haven't felt safe enough to talk openly about my little project in a few years. Now I do.

Sweet Glitch

jellykans

I got excited. Haven't felt safe enough to talk openly about my little project in a few years. Now I do.

That is good, but why you didn't felt confident?

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
jellykans
So....about those crayons....can you imagine actually sculpting crayons? Couldn't decide in looking at them if they were sculpture or painted, was fascinated, can fall into a puzzle or a conundrum entirely...

...about shiny and warm...the warmth of a teacup bunny is also shiny, if you perceive auras...I do, only not visually...did once but had to go deeper...became a new level of study for healing...learned to explore all the systems of the body internally...but that was a long time ago...just organized Heartfire and warned my fellow clansmen that I can be considered certibiable...lol...college classmates told me I would go far because I always had a logical explanation...they knew me better than I knew myself...hard surfaces are a bit of a joke once you learn they are made entirely of atoms in motion...so what then causes them to maintain form? when they do so remarkably consistently....Einstein studied Qabala, it is so obvious in his theory....it bothered him no end, you know....string theory is an attempt to create the Unified Field Theory he sought, the meeting ground between quantum mechanics and the rules that govern the planetary bodies...Newton and his apples, Einstein and his sephira, Fred Alan Wolf who knows good Scotch and originated Physics for Poets...lovable characters, all...once thought I had the answer from Dreamwork...didn't record it before it went away, but my cells must have remembered....Analog magazine science columns....and the artist in Berkeley who sold out of silkscreen prints of Einstein when the lightbulb went on before I could get one....shades of Nanieru, must bring her over to read this and meet you, you're part of it!

Come join Heartfire, please?

That martial artist standing next to me is my strength - my who-I-am-spending-the-rest-of-forever-with. He is my freedom to explore, my knowing I will not lose form. We share one heart.

Sending Friend request and Heartsong invite. You are a keeper, too.
Art order not so random. Dandy is a good judge of people. She knew we would spark each other and was reasonably sure I would love your art! ^^

User Image

I do agree indeed! Crayons are just wonderful creations if I do say so myself. Perfectly sculpted, great texture and the best part. . . THEY COME IN EVERY COLOR!!

Ahem. . .
Sorry 'bout that. Color can sometimes get me a little excited.

And let me tell you, a good Scotch and a thick book in any field of Science is a good night indeed.
String Theory makes for good cheese, and Newton made horrible pies. I have a silkscreen of Einstein if you'd like to borrow it for a while, hang it on the west end wall and see how it looks.

And as the tattoo on my neck (yes I know) represents, we all started out with the one we were suppose to be with forever. It's just a matter of finding who has the right bits to compliment the half that you already have.

Friend request happily accepted.
Guild/clan request too!
I'll dice the vegetables.
And you bring the stew!

Sorry.
It's been a long, long day. biggrin

Random or no, for whatever reason I am so glad that Dandy stumbled here as she did. Because I do believe there is quite a bit of genius on her half of this here situation. I'm glad I am a keeper, because I do believe you are too!!

I am off to sketch and lay off the possible salt intake.
That does mean the dinosaurs will go away though.
Sad day.
Alas poor Stego, I knew you well.

Ado!

wink

User Image

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

P to the s. . .

People chatting in my thread is like WINNING with a cherry on top.

Just thought you should know.

heart

User Image

Playful Guildswoman

nanieru
jellykans

That is good, but why you didn't felt confident?

Oh, man....it's a long, long, long story....

I am about ready to start working on my book again. Last time I outlined it I lost the notebook. Threw away the first draft. Then went back to thinking it all sounded too farfetched. Except it's true. So maybe, one of these days, I will write it again.

These high school seniors cooked up an idea on how to make the world a better place...and it was highly effective...remarkably so....

It started out with being friends at the very deepest, most real levels, and reaching out that level of friendship to stretch around the planet in a living web... Since finances run so many organizations into the ditch, we didn't want them, but some token of commitment was necessary. As students, we all understood the value of IQ points and the close correlation between IQ points and percentage points on aptitude tests, which they kept saying were not IQ tests but had remarkably similar scores.... Then there was the saying of "putting in 'your 2 cents worth'" and knowing 2 cetns is 2% of $1, since the dollar is usually how people learn percentages. And the biblical story of the widow who had only two cents. And everyone has IQ points.

You pledged 2 IQ points to the pool, to be available to anyone in the pool at need, at any need, and only at need, and never more than 2 IQ points. Anyone could do that. It was a knowable measure, a highly useful paradigm.

WTF, it worked!

My friends in college used to say I would go far, because I always had a logical explanation, and I would laugh with them. But...you see...they meant it. I personally recruited at least 2000 people, from all over the world. I didn't travel, but I was active in International Students' Association, as well as a number of other groups. I did much of my organizing under the influence of alcohol, and I was always a blackout drinker. I didn't change personalities, except that I had permission to be wholly myself and to have fun. But, oh, I would feel guilty the next day. There was a small matter of social conditioning, and I felt ashamed. But it was totally useful.

I was the contact person for the group, and I threw away my addressbook when I'd been sober for a while, trying to be sane by normal standards. Total loss, but I kept trying for a good while. Had to be reminded much to regain my senses about the real nature of the world.

Am a Dreamer. Have had it verified that I was physically present elsewhere when asleep at home. By people who met me only during those times. Finally entertained the idea when I was on the other end of it. Saw a cousin walking down the street - 20 pounds lighter than in real life. But that was his Dreambody. We manifest phsyically. Very strong medicine.

Anyhow....I just happened to pick up an extremely high level security clearance along the way by teaching myself a programming language from printouts and then correcting the code....that's called decryption. I met one person who really understood, an Apache ex-drill instructor with a decryption rating and a security clearnance to match mine. They don't stop keeping tabs on anyone who rates that high. So when they told us in training at San Quentin that all phone calls were monitored, I took it in stride, while the other teachers promptly forgot it.. Sorry, the story is long and involved, and will probably turn into a book. My students said people would believe it Idk why....but it's true. There's an alternative to the internet. I LIKE the internet. BUT. They can't censor the alternate path, it's wetware....

Certifiable. Yup. But that sucker works! I had to be convinced, too.

And I just got my safety.

Oh, my.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas