ArT!? 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
fart 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

High-functioning Waffles

Elpidius Elon
Suzie le QQ
ART ME!

Oh god, gotta move fast, the open spots are being filled.

You're on the list.

Would you rather have a sketch or full color? Sketch will get you a full body, color I'll go to a waist up.

High-functioning Waffles

Kat's already on the list.

I have to go do work IRL. I shall be back.

There's one more slot open, but I may take more than that.

Pippy-kun's Partner In Crime

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Suzie le QQ
Elpidius Elon
Suzie le QQ
ART ME!

Oh god, gotta move fast, the open spots are being filled.

You're on the list.

Would you rather have a sketch or full color? Sketch will get you a full body, color I'll go to a waist up.

Waist-up in color would be awesome. I can up the money to 125 mil for the coloring.
Thank you so muuuuuch~ emotion_bigheart
I'll send the trade right now!

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Make Steve go to work for you. Get him a wig, and he can borrow your work clothes

High-functioning Waffles

He is already at work. ];

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

emotion_omnomnom

Lazy Trash

Suzie le QQ
ART ME!

User Image

Personality wise he's quirky, restless and curious. He finds happiness in the tiniest of things from being able to find a bush of berries to the miracles of birth. Extremely agile because he's so lean. Lightly muscular but that's only because his metabolism is crazy fast. Everything burns off pretty quickly.
Because he's had so little interaction with other humans, mostly due to the fact that many don't want to go near him, he's pretty cheesy and awkward towards them. He becomes snarky and rude but not because he doesn't like them. He just doesn't know how to act. He is comical when it is the worst times to be funny. Unless it involves his favorite passion: knitting reading taking care of others, friend or foe, humans or not.
He eats little meat though but his best friends are nonhuman. Because of this, he becomes conflicted whenever he or others around him eat meat and he will become depressed in a secluded area.
He is not stupid when it comes to danger but fighting is his last method and he'd prefer to run, which he has many practice doing, rather than engage in combat. He does carry a simple spear but mostly for show and fishing.

-It's a little hard to see but his hair reaches down to the lower back and braided, tied with two small, teal beads or a ribbon.
-His horn shouldn't be that long. It does not extend pass the top of his head.
-Do decorate his horns with beads, flowers, cloths and the such. He quite likes it and finds joy in colors.
-On the each ear there are three gold ear cuffs in a row on the cartilages.
-Those brown spots on his waist is a beaded fishing net but among the twines of beads and tough yarn are small subtle pockets weaved inside.
-Regarding his facial marking, it extends over the bridge of the nose and back toward the ear lobes but about an inch before it hits it, it turns down pass his jawline, on the sides of his neck and onto his shoulders where it ends under his vest.

OFFER: 500mil?

Pippy-kun's Partner In Crime

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Normally Weird

That reference picture is adorable by the way. emotion_kirakira

Lazy Trash

Elpidius Elon
Normally Weird

That reference picture is adorable by the way. emotion_kirakira
Thank you! It's actually an adoptable by molly8972. I decided to make him my OC with her permission. 4laugh

Fanatical Bibliophile

Suzie le QQ
ART ME!

Hellos, maybe the below OC couple might pique your interest? Or just one of them? xD

Erin1, Erin2, Erin3 (This is an OC of mine. When I was searching for an image to use, I...did not realize she was a vocaloid character. >.>; But that's the general look.)

Nick1, Nick2, Nick3

Erin and Nick were characters for an rp that my friend and I fell in love with as a couple. Erin is my character and Nick is my friend's character. We were so anxious that we created an AU 1x1 for the both of them to advance a connection between them. For further inspiration, the link for the 1x1 can be found here to get an idea of the setting those two are in: A Taste of Business

The main concept between the two of them is that Nick is a well respected business man with a playboy reputation. However, this is not entirely true as he actually cares about all of his employees under his company and goes through great pains to see to their comfort and care. He has a heart but chooses not to make that public due to events in his past. He, however, has a soft spot for his newest intern, Erin. Erin, unlike Nick, grew up in a not so well off family. She's been working her whole life and continues to do so. She takes a job as his intern for his company while still keeping up with her bartending job and every other job she can get her hands on. They generally make a good team when they work side by side in the company and that's slowly how their relationship develops.

We've been looking for couple art for them for a while, so I thought I might as well give this a try. I hope these characters can maybe inspire you. <33 (And it's fine if they don't as well.)

I can offer 200 million for maybe a sketch? xD Whatever you think is appropriate or whatever you feel like.

Omnipresent Consumer

How much do you want scrub, I asked you before.

No I'm not a strong black woman.

I am a strong man in BLACK.

Distinct Member

Suzie le QQ
See what these satisfied customers have had to say!
Apocalyptic Pilot
I don't hate it...

I want to go on record to state that this quotation was taken both out of context and under duress.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

That's a pretty solid To-Do list there Elli. Do you need any assistance? :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out