Other? tell me! 0.086021505376344 8.6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 461 462 463 > >> >>> »|

User Image
User Image

~ STATUS ~
REQUESTS: CLOSED!

~ Announcement ~
User ImageOpening the shop for half an hour at a time >.< get in quick!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageThis shop provides quick 10 minute sketches at a low affordable price as well as serious commissions.
User Image There are no slots, just a waiting list.
User ImageI will not be accepting all requests. I will only choose those which inspire me.
User ImageMy style aims to be sexy, voluptuous and dramatic.
User ImageI will do almost any subject, and I welcome the challenge of drawing something I haven’t drawn before. I refer OC’s at the moment.
User ImageEven if I wouldn’t normally accept a request, I may still do so in special circumstances [see FAQ]

User Image
New Art!
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageFor any of my services, you are free to choose what to pay me, but be aware that it will have an effect on the quality of the work, and whether or not I will accept your request. I prefer items, especially from my wishlist!

User ImageQuick Sketch
                                                Price: at least 5k

User ImageSketch
                                                Price: at least 50k

User ImageDetailed Sketch:
                                                Price: at least 200k or RL Commissions

User ImageCouple art:
                                                Price: As a rule I will not do these.
                                                Bribe or RL Commissions

User ImageColour:
                                                Price: RL Commissions Only
DeviantArt|All Sketches

User Image

User ImageStep 1: Reply to this post with a reference picture and/or description of request.
User ImageStep 2: Start trade with Laurieneth with you payment
MAKE SURE TO MENTION IN THE SUBJECT WHICH PAGE YOUR REQUEST WAS ON. If you forgot to put your page number in, please cancel the trade and do it again!
User ImageStep 3: Wait. I WILL NOT GIVE ANY CONFIRMATION! If I accept your trade, this means I have completed your request.
User ImageIf I cancel your trade, this means I will not be drawing your request.
User ImageStep 4: Pick up your art. I'll post it on this thread. You may need to go back a few pages to find it. If you can't, you should go to my photobucket where all the sketches are kept.

Q: Why did you reject my request? gonk
                              A: Most likely I didn't feel inspired by the subject of your request

Q: How much should I pay?
                              A: Your payment should depend on how you value my art! As a guide, I have been paid up to 500k

Q: Will you still accept my request if I don't send trade?
                              A: No. I use the trade system to track my waiting list. If you don't want to part with your money until I have finished your request, you may just put in something like 5g and note in the subject line how much you are actually offering!

Q: How long do I have to wait?
                              A: Usually 2 or 3 days. The longest I have made people wait for a sketch is about 10 days.

Q: Why won't you give me a yes or no now?
                              A: Because I can't say for sure if I can draw your request till I attempt it.

Q: If you rejected my request before, can I try to request something else?
                              A: Yes, please feel free to do so smile

Q: Is there anything else I can do to ensure you accept my request or to jump the que?
                              A: Yes. Hang out and chat with me smile

Q: Can I request more than one character/avatar?
                              A: No. You're welcome to request one, then another in a few days!

Q: How can I get you to draw a couple request?
                              A: Couple requests takes significantly more effort and time than a single request, so I am only accepting them in exceptional circumstances.

User Image

Link me!
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/lner9o][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/mt2jyd[/IMG][/url]

Link you!
If you want me to link to your shop, please give me the info by replying to this thread!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Beware of the Procrastinat0r!!

User ImageUser Image

Newest gift!
User Image

Thank you Sizerly! | Thank you again Sizerly! | Thank you Neko_Bunny! | Thank you Quixotic Catalyst!!

Customer coloured pieces
Atsuo-kun | Quixotic Catalyst

Beware of the Procrastinat0r!!

Tipsy Explorer

OHHLORD
    D:
    AMAZINGGG. <33333
Aw thanks heart heart
Wigan v Edwards (1973) 1 ALR 497 at 513

“a promise to do precisely what the promisor is already bound to do is a sufficient consideration, when it is given by way of a bona fide compromise of a disputed claim, the promisor having asserted that he is not bound to perform the obligation under the pre-existing contract or that he has a cause of action under that contract.”
The general rule, often described as the rule in Pinnel's Case , 1. is that neither the acceptance nor the promise to accept a smaller sum can operate as a contract to discharge the obligation to pay the balance of an accrued debt. This is true even if the creditor agreed to accept the lesser sum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff