The prices 0.14563106796117 14.6% [ 30 ]
The conversation 0.058252427184466 5.8% [ 12 ]
Nothing, just getting gold! 0.28640776699029 28.6% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 524 525 526 > >> >>> »|

Jagad Hattori
Gaia name: Jagad Hattori
What I am to draw: 1 char
Reference Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item List so I can get your items right: ancient katana, wolf of southtown, earnest minstrel, lumiere noire, geronimo vest, those 90s black gloves
Type: full body
Medium: digital
Extra Notes: n/a
Total Price: 15k? but sale right??

BY SUBMITTING THIS I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE EITHER SENT THE TRADE OR WILL SEND IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING FORM

i'll send to terrahari

I have my code in my portion of the shop just for future reference 3nodding but it will only be 7.5 K due to the sale. However are you sure that you wanted digital because I do hand drawn but I can see if Baby_pinkett will help me move it to digital
terrahari
Jagad Hattori
Reference Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item List so I can get your items right: ancient katana, wolf of southtown, earnest minstrel, lumiere noire, geronimo vest, those 90s black gloves

BY SUBMITTING THIS I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE EITHER SENT THE TRADE OR WILL SEND IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING FORM

i'll send to terrahari

I have my code in my portion of the shop just for future reference 3nodding but it will only be 7.5 K due to the sale. However are you sure that you wanted digital because I do hand drawn but I can see if Baby_pinkett will help me move it to digital

hehe sorry, i will order from Baby_pinkett
~~~~~~Baby_Pinkett~~~~~
Gaia name: Kuraikazekitsune
What I am to draw: My OC Cotto
Reference Picture:Webpage Title
Type: (couple, single, waist, full, chibi) Full and colored
Extra Notes:He's male and he's around 13 years old.
Total Price: 50k + tip ~

>w>;; I'll send the trade if you accept~?

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
~~~~~~Baby_Pinkett~~~~~
Gaia name: iDarkNeko
What I am to draw: "current avi"
Item List so I can get your items right: "in the TekTek picture"
Type: Chibi-Full
Medium: "Oceanic Background"
Extra Notes: "Can you have my Avi, sitting down smoking his Cig?"
Total Price: 5k...can I pay you 10k instead?

terrahari

Are you willing to draw a furry~?

Terrahari cat_3nodding
What I am to draw: My character Baklava
Reference Picture:Baklava:
User ImageUser Image
Type: Full
Medium: pencil
Extra Notes: He's also male, the staff of his is optional. >w>; If you're uneasy about his feet you don't need to draw them.
Total Price: 20k + tip

xAikitax
Gaia name: xAikitax
What I am to draw: 2 Characters
Reference Picture: http://i54.tinypic.com/1yti6g.jpg
Item List so I can get your items right: It's on the image. If you have any questions, please ask.
Type: Couple - Full Body
Medium: Digital?
Extra Notes: They are boyfriend and girlfriend, so could do something romantic or cute?
Total Price: 50k - I tip depending on the outcome of the art.

I will send the trade once I know that baby_pinkett has accepted my order.
You should put in the order form who the person is ordering from, it would make it easier.

Accepted:
They are really adorable ^_^ i want to "guess-stimate" that your art should be done within 7-10days from now. possibly sooner. I just want to make sure, did you want a basic white background?
Jagad Hattori
terrahari
Jagad Hattori

i'll send to terrahari

Accepted
and yes due to the sale you pay less ^_^ should be about 7-10 days from now, possibly sooner. Is there anything about the pose you specifically want?
baby_pinkett
Jagad Hattori
terrahari
Jagad Hattori

i'll send to terrahari

Accepted
and yes due to the sale you pay less ^_^ should be about 7-10 days from now, possibly sooner. Is there anything about the pose you specifically want?

haha im bad at pose, just draw a random pose ok?
Kurai Kaze Kitsune
~~~~~~Baby_Pinkett~~~~~
What I am to draw: My OC Cotto
Reference Picture:Webpage Title
Type: (couple, single, waist, full, chibi) Full and colored
Extra Notes:He's male and he's around 13 years old.
Total Price: 50k + tip ~

>w>;; I'll send the trade if you accept~?

Accepted
Aww I likes it, well should be about 7-10 days from now that I finish your art. Sometimes sooner, and thats fine if you want to do the trade at the beginning
iDarkNeko
~~~~~~Baby_Pinkett~~~~~
Gaia name: iDarkNeko
What I am to draw: "current avi"
Item List so I can get your items right: "in the TekTek picture"
Type: Chibi-Full
Medium: "Oceanic Background"
Extra Notes: "Can you have my Avi, sitting down smoking his Cig?"
Total Price: 5k...can I pay you 10k instead?

Accepted
Love the details, by oceanic would you prefer day or night? i can do your "extra note" and its fine if you want to pay more lol, i have no objections xd
Jagad Hattori
baby_pinkett
Jagad Hattori
terrahari
Jagad Hattori

i'll send to terrahari

Accepted

haha thats fine i was checking ^_^

Blessed Sweetheart

11,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
baby_pinkett
xAikitax
Gaia name: xAikitax
What I am to draw: 2 Characters
Reference Picture: http://i54.tinypic.com/1yti6g.jpg
Item List so I can get your items right: It's on the image. If you have any questions, please ask.
Type: Couple - Full Body
Medium: Digital?
Extra Notes: They are boyfriend and girlfriend, so could do something romantic or cute?
Total Price: 50k - I tip depending on the outcome of the art.

I will send the trade once I know that baby_pinkett has accepted my order.
You should put in the order form who the person is ordering from, it would make it easier.

Accepted:
They are really adorable ^_^ i want to "guess-stimate" that your art should be done within 7-10days from now. possibly sooner. I just want to make sure, did you want a basic white background?
Thank you very much! Yeah, a simple white background is fine cat_4laugh . I'll go send the trade.
baby_pinkett
Jagad Hattori
baby_pinkett
Jagad Hattori
terrahari
Jagad Hattori

i'll send to terrahari

Accepted

haha thats fine i was checking ^_^

k thanks ^^
Kurai Kaze Kitsune
terrahari

Hell to the YEAH! I'll try my best with it! blaugh
Kurai Kaze Kitsune
terrahari

Terrahari cat_3nodding
What I am to draw: My character Baklava
Reference Picture:Baklava:
User ImageUser Image
Type: Full
Medium: pencil
Extra Notes: He's also male, the staff of his is optional. >w>; If you're uneasy about his feet you don't need to draw them.
Total Price: 20k + tip

Order accepted! I'll get on it right away and your character is right up my alley with interest! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff