Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springtime Werewolf

tuna yo

Uibbis

one more quick question for y'all - you guys want yours colored, correct?

Dangerous Fatcat

Head Up Your Astronaut
tuna yo

Uibbis

Yes please, If you dont mind

Eloquent Explorer

Head Up Your Astronaut
yeah! thank you!

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
Head Up Your Astronaut

certainly! do you have a particular palette designed for him? (with hex codes i mean!) it's all right if you dont btw!

No, Im sorry. ; n ; But his colors are very simple and neutral. The beanie is pepper ( black and white/ grey specks) actually, just plain grey would probably be easier. ha ha. then black hair, reddish brown eyes, tanned skin ( he's Latino), black leather jacket and a black, grey or white t- shirt( was unsure if shoulders would be included or if it's just the head)

He's meant to be more modern and realistic. Some artists find that boring. Im still excited that you actually liked him~ ^w^ I'll start the trade now~

Springtime Werewolf

Psychotic Squirrels
No, Im sorry. ; n ; But his colors are very simple and neutral. The beanie is pepper ( black and white/ grey specks) actually, just plain grey would probably be easier. ha ha. then black hair, reddish brown eyes, tanned skin ( he's Latino), black leather jacket and a black, grey or white t- shirt( was unsure if shoulders would be included or if it's just the head)

He's meant to be more modern and realistic. Some artists find that boring. Im still excited that you actually liked him~ ^w^ I'll start the trade now~

aww no, i love modern/simple designs a bunch! very underrated imo. i guess i just find everyday people kinda special in their own right? and yes, i said headshots in general but i'd include the tops of shoulders at least. (i can't make floating heads look very good......)

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
Head Up Your Astronaut

I know exactly what you mean. D: I can never just draw a severed head. My brain screams at me, "INCOMPLETE!" So I do busts. ha ha.
I have so many crazy colored, anime style OCs... I only have... 3 that would pass a believable people.

Would you like me to finish the trade now, or wait until later?

Springtime Werewolf

Uibbis

yours has been finished! i hope you like it <3

Dangerous Fatcat

Head Up Your Astronaut
Uibbis

yours has been finished! i hope you like it <3
Shes so cute. I love it. Thank you

Springtime Werewolf

Psychotic Squirrels

im done w your commission!!! i hope it is to your liking emotion_bigheart

Springtime Werewolf

tuna yo

hi tuna yo, yours is complete too!!! my internet died last night so i didn't get the chance to post it til now (i just woke up lol)

Dangerous Fatcat

Head Up Your Astronaut

O uO I was wondering if you would be willing to draw more.
I wouldn't mind getting one of each character if your interested.

> u< I love the expressions you but and stuffs.

Springtime Werewolf

Uibbis

well im incredibly flattered, that's for certain! that would be about... 6 more headshots? and i presume you would like them colored? i am sure we can work something out; headshots are pretty fast and easy for me emotion_c8

Dangerous Fatcat

Head Up Your Astronaut
Uibbis

well im incredibly flattered, that's for certain! that would be about... 6 more headshots? and i presume you would like them colored? i am sure we can work something out; headshots are pretty fast and easy for me emotion_c8

Yesh it would be about 6 Colored headshots.
Lol. I was thinking
60k each x 6 = 360k
(Unless colored is more.)

= u= would that be okay?

Tipsy Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
aaaaH like omg wow ☆.。.:*・°☆
your stuff is the booooMB

could i possibly get some a headshot done of camrus [x] she's a fantroll of my friends ~ c: (** she has freckles btw)

oh and uh also could i get one of polgra? :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces