Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRATZl's Boss

Inkling

Misuchi
SQUllDS

wha-kow! * u *
User Image

sooo I know it was supposed to be a digital bust with maybe flat colors but I went a bit overboard with messy coloring because I really really really like her design + n + <3 <3 I hope that's okay? If not I can make a flat version and send it to you quickly ; b ;

I hope you like her! I really enjoyed this. Vithria is seriously gorgeousssss.
I'll send the unwatermarked version when the trade is completed <3

SCREAMS ITS PERFECT AMG, WOW.
Lemme complete the trade, Hhhnnnnnngggg!!!!
wow cool~~

Hygienic Lunatic

SQUllDS

SCREAMS ITS PERFECT AMG, WOW.
Lemme complete the trade, Hhhnnnnnngggg!!!!

User Image
Thank you ^ u ^ I'm so glad you like it!
She was so much fun to draw ; A ;

Touhru Adachi's Partner In Crime

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
( yells that looks amaze. )

Hygienic Lunatic

3000 Birds

HEAD'S UP, YO * n * !
User Image User Image

I hope you like them ; u ; They were so funnnnnnn I'm sorry they look like final fantasy characters (Varden is 99% FF Villain with that exposed shiny chest and happy trail yep yep)

I'll send the unwatermarked versions when the trade is completed <3
sorry to be such a silly cautious butt, but I definitely didn't WM when I was a wee lass and twice got burnt by people canceling the trade when they had the art >w<''' But I super trust everyone and don't expect that to happen, it's just better to set a precedent and stick with it...?

L-let me know if you ever want couple art of these homeboys because I love them and want to kidnap them and make them my babies ; A; <3 <3

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I was wondering if you would be able to draw any of my men here for 10 bil?

Tipsy Conversationalist

Misuchi

Pardon me, I'm just exploding over here.

MY GOD they're perfect :'D I don't care if they look like FF chars haha, they're handsome and fantastic in every way holy damn. I feel like I'm underpaying you! I'm definitely leaving a tip. THANK YOU SO MUCH, seriously you draw them FANTASTICALLY well, and I will be back at any opportunity.

I'm getting heart flutters at the thought of couples art haha, my god

don't worry about the watermarks haha, I do the same. Whether it's RLCs or Gaia commissions, trust no one, it's easy to protect yourself : P

Hygienic Lunatic

3000 Birds

I'm so glad you like them! Here are the real versions: User Image and User Image

Noooo no no no no I feel like you overpaid me @w@'''
ahhhhck so generous I'm gonna die ; A;

we should do an art trade yoooooo !!!!

Hygienic Lunatic

Alex Mustang

Ahh! Leon is so cute!! * u * I have a weakness for dual hair colors and facial scars, what can I say + n+
Did you want a digital waistup sketch for 10b? I think that would be akin to what my other offers have been? Not sure what you had in mind thoughhh ::shot::

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Misuchi
Alex Mustang

Ahh! Leon is so cute!! * u * I have a weakness for dual hair colors and facial scars, what can I say + n+
Did you want a digital waistup sketch for 10b? I think that would be akin to what my other offers have been? Not sure what you had in mind thoughhh ::shot::

well i can go up to 15 bil for a flat color for a waist up if possible? I like how the sample you have up front looks. :3
30 bil (total) for 2 halfbodies/waistups in digiflat?
One of my friend's umbrella wielding gunslinger ranger?
A sketch ref | His many outfits | His umbrella he carries around like a weirdo
☐ NOT bulky like the in-game references. He has a thinner, athletic body. (like a swimmer.)
☐ Usually he carries two pistols on either sides of his hips.
☐ He is also very tan (which doesn't show well in the references, here is a quicky color in), with ginger hair and light blue eyes.
☐ Sarcastic, charming, laid back roguish, cheerful, playful.

And my bodacious rogue babe?
User ImageUser Image
_
_
_

P I R T H - B L A C K W O O D

☐ is playful, cynical, a horrible flirt, rough around the edges, and has very masculine movements.
☐ is a pear shape.
☐ is covered from head to toe in freckles.
☐ has a silver bull ring in her nose.
☐ has a Japanese stylized tattoo of ocean waves on her right arm.
☐ is a rogue duelist inspired by Riot Grrrls, women's roller derby, Rosie the Riveter and Captain Jack Sparrow.
☐ is a level 90 rogue on World of Warcraft whom I've been roleplaying since 2008. Choice.

References;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tipsy Conversationalist

Misuchi

I'm still like jumping up and down over these aaaaaaaaa

I don't really do trades but oh damn, I'd really like to sometime! Let me clear out my current RLC queue and we'll talk ;D

Hygienic Lunatic

dammelo e mio

Thank youuuuu <3

Alex Mustang

Ahh, hmm. I'll think about it! Is it alright if I give you a definite answer once I finish up another commission or two?

3000 Birds

Oh man, me either; but I really love your art ; A; so don't feel like you have to, but know that I'm always down if you are! * b * <3 <3

Tell Tale Tart

Ashgahgrgr they are both SUPAH FAAAAHNE but I'm afraid I might be overloading if I commit to two more pieces right now ; u; Sorry!
Misuchi

Ashgahgrgr they are both SUPAH FAAAAHNE but I'm afraid I might be overloading if I commit to two more pieces right now ; u; Sorry!

That's totally fine, haha. Perhaps Mersillon, my friend's character instead of two pieces then? I'd rather get him a gift than something for myself.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Misuchi

hey buddy

wanna draw my boys again

*places 40bil on the table and winks 40 times*

I want an awkward romance pic if you're up for it ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers