Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image
Ok, i can make custom banners too. Yes, yes I know this should be in the art forum, but i'm raising the money for my quest so i think it can stay here.

DO NOT COPY THESE, IT IS REPORTABLE!!!!!. Also, there is only a 20g charge for updates. Customization is free unless specified. Be sure to READ under the pictures for information about them! Also read the price quoting if you're interested in buying some! All PMs are accepted. Be sure to label the trade "art" AND PM me with What you want, colors if any, item number and which ones, etc. I will reply to it if your trade amount of gold is incorrect whee

VERY IMPORTANT!! - If you do not like the art, you will be FULLY refunded, GUARANTEED! Be sure to PM me to withdraw from the sale. Also for further safety of my art not being stolen or copied, the picture will be deleted and/or moved. And if i do see you using the art after rejecting without my consent, knowledge, or credit given you will be in... serious trouble ninja Please dont make me report anyone gonk

Here's a few samples:

User Image
I made my own banner xd

User Image
I also made this one for Jnco Assasin

User Image
These are just color samples done in Paint BBS. If you want a certain color on anything in Paint Bbs, let me know. Sorry, not all these colors are available for Paint.

User Image
PaintBbs is my friend 3nodding I made this one in it.

User Image
A Paint drawing

User Image
I can also make some wishlists

User Image
Some Animated banners

User Image
I do some anime, but those take more time and will cost more.

User Image
Another wishlist layout

User Image
This was a Neopets guild logo.

User Image
These are my hand-drawn doodles. You can get them seperate. I have more in my sketch book.

User Image
Little buttons. Also available in "Back" and a customized name button shown below! Sorry, only the brass colored button background available.

User Image
That's my name 3nodding You can only get the name changed, not the background. whee

User Image
You can also customize a button for your site! Including a dropshadow, if specified. Background cannot be changed. xp

User Image
Or you can get an avatar expression! These won't be in color, unless you pay extra. Customizeable. GAIA expressions only, sorry.

User Image
Or you can get a Blog. Sorry, i haven't learned how to put a picture in the background of the entire thing yet, i can just add pictures. Customize your pictures and background color.

Price Quoting:
Animated banners: 100g
Avatar Expressions (A. E.) : 50g
A. E. Color: +25g
Blog: 75g
Site Name Button with Dropshadow: 100g
Site Name Button without Dropshadow: 75g
Your Name Button: 50g
Next or Back Button (seperate) : 20g
Next and Back Button (together) : 30g
Paint Anime : 200g
Paint BBS Anime : 150g
Custom Quest Banner : PM me. The more items you want HAND DRAWN, the more it'll cost. Each item is 10g. A NOT HAND DRAWN item will be 5g each.
Wishlists : Old gaia layout (light blue) and the New gaia Inventory layout are both only 75g!
Small Guild Logos (100 pix by 100 pix): 50g
A drawing from that page or my sketchbook (Non color) : depends on size. PM me for a rough size estimate and what you want. I also have some already in my sketchbook. PM me for a list of the different pictures currently in it.
Japanese Kanji Charms (no sample available) (singular) : Adding color - 2g Just Black - 10g English Translations can be added free of charge *** Charms available*** - Dream, Healing, Clarity, Devotion, Dignity, Harmony, Beauty, Compassion, Good Fortune, Grace, Love, Courage, Friends, Happy, Honor, Loyalty, Passion, Peace, Power, Sincerity, Spirit, Tranquility, Wisdom, Wealth, Learning

Sold:
none yet whee

</center>
<center>This shop is currently OPEN
xd </center>
<center>Waiting List:
The people that have paid will get theirs done first. I will not take more than 10 requests at a time, due to the level of stress - especially with school going on.

Note: Other unpaid requests will be deleted after 5 days. You will receive a Notice PM on the fourth.

Not Paid- stare </center>
<center>~reserved post~</center>
<center>Remember to read the Stickies</center>
<center>Estimated Time:

Custom Banners - One day
Anime - One to Two days
Wishlists - 0 hours
Animated Banners - One to Two days
Logos (100pix by 100pix) - One day
Hand-Drawn custom requests - Two to Four days
Pre-Hand-Drawn art from sketchbook - 0 hours
Next and Back Buttons - 0 hours
Name Buttons (with and without dropshadow) - One day
Site Button - One day
Avatar Head (non color) - One to Two days
Blog - One to Two days
Japanese Kanji Charms (and color/english translation) - One Day

Some time complications might be: School work, Life issues, Parents are on the computer, Waiting list is full
You should receive a PM if your art request will be delayed

</center>
<center>
thank you for reading my posts. (or at least you should have. if not, turn back now and read!)
remember that tipping is always welcome and VERY much appreciated!
3nodding

<center>bump

exclaim Reminder about bumping:
About once per 30 minutes (per person) or if the thread is near the bottom of the page
No page stretching
No huge posts
No excessive quoting
No spam posts like " domokun "

</center>
bump crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers