Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, oki~ ^^
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Yes please~ it was a very cute avi and I really like how it is turning out in the Sorrow style~
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Me too... Your butterfly avi was adorable, that's why I chose it~ Can you remake or find them anywhere else?
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
ATTENTION: So, I have encountered a problem. TekTek decided to mess up all of the tekteks and I can no longer access what all your avis looked like...So, if you can find the avi I chose or post three more for each style that you won, I can choose which avi i would like to use for the style. I apologize for the inconvenience. *kicks TekTek* But hey, it gives you a chance to give me updated avis XD

Note: Moka, I already have your Sorrow sketched.. It was a black and pink avi with butterfly wings, I think.

User Image++++++++++++++++++++20
++++++++++++++++++++20Art For Contests Winners...

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rin Eacthe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy SINGLE [I Feel Pretty]
    oo2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amaya R. Sparda User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Chibi SINGLE [Perfect Fit]
    oo3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eragoon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Comix SINGLE [Perfect Fit]
    oo4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eragoon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Glamour SINGLE [Perfect Fit]
    oo5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Glamour SINGLE [Perfect Fit]
    oo6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Risque SINGLE [Perfect Fit]
    oo7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Sorrow SINGLE [Perfect Fit]
    oo8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amaya R. Sparda User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy SINGLE [Perfect Fit]

sad This makes me sad. I don't remember what the tekteks look like but I remember they were in my favorites. WAHHHH

I can't find them anywhere else but I could try to remake the pink one. Idk I'll see what I can do.

I shall get on this soon. Maybe tomorrow. emotion_facepalm

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lol, yes, of course, but at the time, it was pretty much all i got for XMas, so I was overstocked with stuff, haha.
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, I used to have a HUUUGGEE lotion and bath stuff collection. From all those family members you really don't hang out with or know you at all. They all thought "Oh hey, she's a girl, she will like this frufru bath junk" Hahahah
Miss Moka
I didn't used to like lotion at all - especially on my hands but I think I've worked on getting over it. I now have a "small" lotion collection. XD

Do you like bath stuff? lol

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, right?!?!
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
So0o0o0o, i just clicked the Dumpster Dive thing, and I got a cool item, but it was donated by: MAKE DAT AZZ CLAP

.... o___o; lol

emotion_0A0

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
<3

So how have you been? You haven't been on much~
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
<3
Miss Moka
<3

<3

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Sooo... bad news.. I cannot be rehired at Toys'R'Us because that stupid c**t that got me fired ******** s**t up for me forever.... I am really upset about it.... I actually liked working at TRU.... and I was excited to work there again. I had the damn job, but they had to check with my old boss and do a background check. but, because of that stupid c**t, I cannot be rehired....

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao, always more items, in the cash shop, but free items are more few and far between, hahha.

I hate being bombarded with the damn updates for all the damn cash shop items and new rigS... eVERY FEW HOURS IT SEEMS LIKE, SOMETHING new new new omfg buy it!!!
well, the amount of free items hasn't really changed from before
it's just that it looks less in comparison to the GC stuff

and you can just ignore the announcement counter, if it bothers you that much

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
^ w ^ Did you get it?
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, woooo! I have everything gathered, I just have to figure out postage~ Haha
^ w ^

Miss Moka

^...........^

No not yet. =/

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Your favorite is Vexy, isn't it? lol
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
I love my Sorrow style so much~ ^^ Its one of my favorites~

I like it alot. I wouldn't say it's my favorite though.

......Yeahhhh how'd ya know? XD

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, yes, of course, but at the time, it was pretty much all i got for XMas, so I was overstocked with stuff, haha.
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, I used to have a HUUUGGEE lotion and bath stuff collection. From all those family members you really don't hang out with or know you at all. They all thought "Oh hey, she's a girl, she will like this frufru bath junk" Hahahah
Miss Moka
I didn't used to like lotion at all - especially on my hands but I think I've worked on getting over it. I now have a "small" lotion collection. XD

Do you like bath stuff? lol

I totally understand.

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
<3

Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
<3
Miss Moka
<3

<3

....BUSY! This semester has taken over my life.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, I do ignore it~ but still... I miss the useful announcements because they are bumped out by the crap GC stuff because the announcement notification cap is 10...
Eragoon
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao, always more items, in the cash shop, but free items are more few and far between, hahha.

I hate being bombarded with the damn updates for all the damn cash shop items and new rigS... eVERY FEW HOURS IT SEEMS LIKE, SOMETHING new new new omfg buy it!!!
well, the amount of free items hasn't really changed from before
it's just that it looks less in comparison to the GC stuff

and you can just ignore the announcement counter, if it bothers you that much

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
:/ You should have gotten it by now.....
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
^ w ^ Did you get it?
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Lol, woooo! I have everything gathered, I just have to figure out postage~ Haha
^ w ^

Miss Moka

^...........^

No not yet. =/

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, oh, call it a hunch hahah XD
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Your favorite is Vexy, isn't it? lol
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
I love my Sorrow style so much~ ^^ Its one of my favorites~

I like it alot. I wouldn't say it's my favorite though.

......Yeahhhh how'd ya know? XD

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, I know what you mean.. It has been non stop GO GO GO here with everything hahah XD
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
<3

Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
<3
Miss Moka
<3

<3

....BUSY! This semester has taken over my life.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
UPDATE: Sorry I haven't been on much at all lately, we have been having really bad internet problems.... :glare: I HATE AT&T... Seriously.. We were supposed to be upgraded to UVerse and junk,. A guy came out to install it, but he couldn't find the box... So we called and talked to tech service, then they said they found it, a guy came out again to install... He couldn't find it again... So then they said it may be the modem and we can't get UVerse... So they are sending us a new modem to stick with the same crap internet we have had this whole time... I say ******** IT, I want to go to Comcast, because I know they have kickass speedy internet... and I need to download s**t, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff