• Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Unpacking User Image Finished...
Orders User Image Finished...
ReVamp User Image Finished...
User Image+++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++Too Late To Turn Back...
Hallo ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my little corner of the art world, called Slaughter. If you are not going to buy art at the moment, you are welcome to stay and chat or bump as long as you like. Please read the entire front page before posting. Thank you. Please give my shop a <3
    Miss Moka, xKirst and Eragoon are my shop moderators. They have permission to maintain the shop in my absence.

User Image+++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++What's New In June...

:: 06.20.14 :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Update User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: I will be moving and I will have internet and my own room again and privacy!! YAY!!!! I will be packing and moving next week~ So I should have my computer up and running by the next weekend! ^ w ^ So0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 excited!!! Uber active Laugh will be back!!!!
:: 06.26.14 :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Update User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Almost, haha, about 85% done unpacking and situating things, lol... I have a lot of stuff and RL events going on lately, haha.
:: 06.26.14 :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Update User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Updated Prices due to inflation. Honestly, they may increase again.
:: 06.30.14 :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Update User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Finally unpacked everything and situated the livingroom! Now I just have to finish organizing my room and then unpacking is done!
+++++++++++++++++++++++25[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]+++++++++++++++++++++++25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Announcements User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Information User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Samples User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Prices User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order Form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Slots User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Side Projects User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Store Credit User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Finished Art User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Contests User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
0000000000User Image User Image0000000000
Very Useful Information, Please Read...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love art trades. If you would like to swap talent just let me know. My Art Info
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Any companion item, that is half the size or bigger than your avi, counts as another person, which will make it a pair art.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am open-minded. If you have a special art piece you want done, ask.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bumping is encouraged and appreciated. Bumping contests listed in the Contest Section.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I draw pretty much anything and everything: OCs, PokeMon, Plushies, Furries, Anthros, Companions, Etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I prefer not to draw armor or anything mech, you will have to bribe me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New contests have been added and are being held until the Re-Vamp is finished! Check them out in the Contest Section.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am always looking for avis to use for my example arts, so the more you post, the higher your chance of free art!

User Image+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Obey Or Suffer The Consequences...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All orders must be posted in the shop and the order form must be filled out correctly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may not cancel or change an order once I have started working on it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I have the right to artistic freedom, which means: leaving out items, choosing the pose, etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not quote anything on the front page and do not steal anything in my shop.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You will be asked for the magic word. The magic word is revenge, it changes frequently.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I have 3 slots per style. If there are no open slots, do not post an order, wait for one to open.

+++++++++++++++++++++++25[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]+++++++++++++++++++++++25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Announcements User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Information User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Samples User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Prices User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order Form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Slots User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Side Projects User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Store Credit User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Finished Art User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Contests User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
++++++User Image++++++
More Styles Will Be Introduced Soon...
User Image++++++++++++++++++++20
++++++++++++++++++++20Get Them While They Last...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Coming Soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image
I Prefer Payment In Items Rather Than Pure...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image++++++++++++++Wishlist Item Bribe Only: +1o,ooo,ooo Gold Value
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sexy, Dark, Shaded, Detailed, No Color
Choices For This Style:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Emotion: Seductive, Distraught, Sassy, Etc
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Body Type: Lean, Muscular, Ripped Chunky, Etc

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image++++++++++++++++++++++Price: 5,ooo,ooo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A detailed pen sketch of your avi. One Color, Shaded, Detailed
Choices For This Style:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Emotion: Sadness, Alluring, Mischievous, Etc
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pen Color: Any Color

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image++++++++++++++++++++++Price: 2,5oo,ooo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I Make You Into A Small Stuffed Animal.
Choices For This Style:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eyes: Button, Stitches or Bead
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Condition: Good, Fair, Bad, or Falling Apart

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image+++++++++++++++Price: 1,ooo,ooo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chibi Style: Huge Head, Skinny Body, Big Bubbly Eyes, Chubby Cheeks.
Choices For This Style:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Emotion: Silly, Mad, Wonky, Etc
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Action: Dancing, Proposing, Rolling, Etc

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image++++++++++++++++++++++Price: 25o,ooo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chibi Style: Tiny, Simple, Not Much Detail, Block Heads.
Choices For This Style:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Emotion: Happy, Sad, Excited, In Love, etc.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Action: Sleeping, Running, Squeeing, etc.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
000000000000User Image000000000000
Please Fill Out Completely and Correctly...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DO NOT omit anything from my order form. You must fill out everything. No exceptions.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not use your posting style when ordering.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you are placing multiple orders, put them in separate posts.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I do not accept "current avatar". You must post a TekTek of your avatar with a link to the "View Avatar" page with a list of items.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Code:
      [img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/LNDLgraphix/Headers/Posts/S-SlaughterMe.png?t=1275080576[/img]
      [list][size=10][img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]Use The Magic Word In A Sentence:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]User Name:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]Art Style:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]Payment:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]TekTeks:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]Eye Color:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]Specifications:[/b][/color]
      [img]http://bit.ly/azNDZA[/img] [color=red][b]Notes:[/b][/color]
      [/size][/list]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Your order form should look like this:
      User Image
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use The Magic Word In A Sentence: *Sentence Using The Magic Word*
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Name: Laugh Now Die Later
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Style: Grunge
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment: 1,ooo,ooo gold
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TekTeks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eye Color: Left Eye: Blue, Right Eye: Green
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Specifications: Large breasts, slender waist, beauty mark. Emotion: Seductive
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Notes: I love full faced art, no profiles.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
++++++++10User Image++++++++10
Red Means Orders Are Current, Silver Means Waiting For Confirmation...
++++++++++++++++++++20Slots: CLOSED...

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zadasdg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grunge PAIR: Posed, FullBody [1,ooo,ooo]
    oo2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zadasdg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grunge SINGLE: Sexy, Full Body [75ok]
    oo3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Closed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. nekohimebyha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stuft PAIR: Button/Stitch, Good/Bad [5ook]
    oo2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Closed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    oo3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Closed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image+++++++++++++20
++++++++++++++++20Slots: CLOSED...

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Closed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    oo2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Closed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Closed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
0000000User Image0000000
Miscellaneous Projects On The Side...
++++++++++++++++++++20User Image
Projects On The Side...++++++++++++++++++++20

++++++++++++++++++++20Special Projects For Moka...

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy PAIR: Cyber Moka & Laugh, Half/Full [Credit]
    oo2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: ??? SINGLE: SpiderMoka, Half/Full [Birthday] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. W.I.P.
    oo3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy PAIR: Moka & Mike, Half Body [Gift]

++++++++++++++++++++20User Image
Swapping Talent...++++++++++++++++++++20

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zane-EXE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ink'd SINGLE: Spooky, Half Body [Art Trade]

++++++++++++++++++++20Art For Contests Winners...

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
000000000User Image000000000
Put It On My Tab...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Emo Kuromi Nui: 118,000g Credit = Skelekitten Plushie [Paid]
      Transactions:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Stuft Single: -50,000 New Credit Total: 68,000

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xKirst: Credit: 1
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Le Cuteness Single [Contest]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miss Moka: Credit: 5
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Stuft or Le Cuteness Single [Contest]
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Sketch or Ink'd Pair [Recycled]
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Amazingly Awesome Freebie [Chores]
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Vexy Single [Recycled]
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Chibi Single [Contest]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TheTaintedOne: Credit: 1
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 Stuft or Le Cuteness Single [Contest]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Goddess Unloaded-: Credit: 1

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
++++++++User Image++++++++
Arranged In Alphabetical Order And Oldest To Newest Arts...

Freebies For EVERYONE! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Happy Anniversary, Slaughter! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5nfosi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Abiel Emilio Aken User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Akemi-Sama User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Alisterthorn User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Alois-kun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Alutaps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Amaya R. Sparda User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    An Unforgiven Sin -Cazeo- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Asian_Apple_Cakes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Bellyaches Method User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Bento the cute and fuzzy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Bio-Hazard Lynk User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Blue Atsushi-Kai User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    BondageBoi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Bump Monster User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Bunnikou User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Chesty McGee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Chidori_Rain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Chipou User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Chlorinated=Thoughtwaves User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Chrisytopher User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Curious Brownies User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Cutiek9200 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ~Da llama queen~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    DanieIle User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    DarkHellBoy19 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Demon Seraph User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Emo Kuromi Nui User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Emo Paperclip User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Eragoon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Fapping Unicorns User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Forth Eorlingas User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Frisky The Rabbit User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Fury Kitsune User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    GentlemenSteamPunk User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    -Goddess Unloaded- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    HeyImSydney User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Hittlers Potato 8D User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Honeyass User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    i3aney User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ii_x D e i - k u n x_ii User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    IVIonochromatica User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Jumping Fairy Bean User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    JustMike1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Kaeo-chu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    King Lukas von Draegon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    KittyRedden User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ladybug Hyuna User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Laugh Now Die Later User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Life Is Like A Peanut User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Lions-nd-yellocake User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    LoIito User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Lovers Never Tell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Luver Muffin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Magical Cyanide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Malice Liddell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Maniacal Hatter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Miaiko User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Mightelove User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Mini Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Miss Moka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Mitsuki_Amakura User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    MitzyRuu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Moe Lesting User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Moonlight_Kitty 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    _M00nlit_ni9ht_ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Mr Mow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    MSM_Kakuna User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Mucky Seasons User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Nathanial Lavender Eyes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    NightSymphony User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Offed Pez User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    oLuneamour User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pale Augury User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pandidora User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Princess.Of.The.Darkness User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PSYCHic Shawn Spencer User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Safiya Sekhmet User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Saken User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Saskitty User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Selene Irish White User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Slurpyninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Sorakko User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Spinel User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Straight_Jacket_Happy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Sweet Amber User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Team Rocket Ray User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    TheTaintedOne User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    The Toxic Dragon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Trigona User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Tsume_Azuna User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Unscripted Destiny User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Walk_Like_Egyptians User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Watermelonblowpops User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    xKirst User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Xulael Malachi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Xx_BeautifulAddiction_xX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    XxHeedoxX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    x_x_Jack-E_x_x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    xXJuvia-samaXx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    xXxGothxLovexXx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*WickedJoker on WoW* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
000000000000User Image000000000000
Fun And Games, Win Some Free Art...
User Image++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Open During Re-Vamp... JOIN NOW...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Each contest is separate.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All contest posts have to be numbered. Conversation counts as posts as long as the post is numbered.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please announce which contest you are entering.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All contest posts and entries are to be posted in the shop, unless otherwise specified.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Page 3,ooo:
      The first person to post a sentence using the magic word on Page 3,ooo will receive a special free art in one of my re-vamped styles: Chibi!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump Fest:
      Bump ✘[Laughter]✘[A Morbidly Funny Quest Thread] or this shop and win free art! Make sure you number your bumps! All bump contests are separate.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump 333 times and win a ChiBlox art!
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump 888 times and win a Stuft art!
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump 888 times and win a Le Cuteness art!
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump 1,111 times and win a Ink'd art!
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump 3,333 times and win a Grunge art!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magic Word Contest:
      Read the whole front page and find the magic word. If you are the first person to post the magic word in a sentence, on the pages listed below, you win a free art! The sentence cannot be in your post format.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Page 3,333 wins a Le Cuteness art!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sneaky Contests:
      Randomly, without notice or hints, I will post in white text saying something like this: "The first person to quote this wins a free art!" The first person to quote the post wins!

++++++++++++++++++++20Special Editions...

-None At The Moment-

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Take One, You Know You Want To...

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60775993][img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/LNDLgraphix/Banners/SlaughterButton.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60775993][img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/LNDLgraphix/Banners/LNDLsmall.gif?t=1276743627[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60775993][img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/LNDLgraphix/Banners/LNDLsmall2.gif?t=1276743624[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60775993][img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/LNDLgraphix/Banners/Slaughter0.png[/img][/url]

If You Want To Exchange Links, PM Me Your Banner And Code...Only Accepts 88x31 and 200x40 Banners...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
++++++++++User Image++++++++++
What Is The Meaning Of This?!...

This is just in case I forget something in my rush of excitement.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
++++++++++User Image++++++++++
What Is The Meaning Of This?!...

This is just in case I forget something in my rush of excitement.

Smitten Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items