Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

King Gatekeeper

VaLo Nefar
Lmao, we need to make the water but keep forgetting mint at the store, lol

I know, I get the same way.. Too hot that I can't stand it, then I kick the blankets off and get bad chills so I have to bundle back up.. it sucks when I am sick.. There is no comfort... >.<;;

Have you tried typing instead of writing it out?
I am allergic to mint
so I prolly would not get to try making it. Seems to not be a good thing for me

and yes D: @.@

I do both. But rough draft is easier for me to write on paper. I hate typing then editing it all when it is ******** jumbled. I write all ideas on notebook then when I type things up I can organize it.
Lmao, I am finally collecting my goodies from my mules ^ w ^ so much cool stuff!

Haha, yea I think so but everything is screaming at me to keep working and get a job when there is nothing I can do right now but wait... >.<;;;

Lmao yea, lots of weird stuff I cannot find any rhyme or reason to, ahaha.
-Da llama king-
VaLo Nefar
Lmao XD That's good~

I wish I could relax, today is the first day I am able to kick back a bit, but I still feel I will get s**t for it... >.<;;;

damn stress..

Lol, o0o0 I tried white pomegranate tea, and its soooo good! ^^

LMao, just warped snip its and glimpses of things we've watched lately or talked about... weird jumbled mess that makes no sense.
Yes lol

aww
well, you deserve to relax D:

and yes...

OOoo yay~ Good tea is good to have :3

and XD lol ah I see
I have a lot of weird dreams O.o
Endless Waltz? Whats that?

Idk, it was like a sub show of gundam wing... It was Gundam Wing ____ ____... Something something lol I can't remember it was so long ago...
-Da llama king-
VaLo Nefar
LMao, I could swear it was Gundam Wing something something, lol. I loved its theme song, its the main reason i want to find out what it is. ^^
well it could have been a specific episode? Or Endless waltz? But there was no romeo juliette thing in Gundam wing. That I know of anyway
You can substitute ginger for mint~ ^^

Lol, i used to jot down little snip its of ideas and back story whenever i would remember or think of stuff and go back later and string it all together somehow or use it where I needed it. ^^ I miss writing...
-Da llama king-
VaLo Nefar

I know, I get the same way.. Too hot that I can't stand it, then I kick the blankets off and get bad chills so I have to bundle back up.. it sucks when I am sick.. There is no comfort... >.<;;

I am allergic to mint

I do both. But rough draft is easier for me to write on paper. I hate typing then editing it all when it is ******** jumbled. I write all ideas on notebook then when I type things up I can organize it.

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Laugh Now Die Later
*dangles chances of free art for more chatting* Lol, eh? Did that work?
Eragoon
Laugh Now Die Later
LMao, we need to get you to talk more, hahaha.
good luck with that ^^

*goes to sleep* User Image

I already got enough bumps for another "freebie" xD
and that aside, I'm not here for the arts (...anymore)

King Gatekeeper

Selene Irish White
Lmao, I am finally collecting my goodies from my mules ^ w ^ so much cool stuff!

Haha, yea I think so but everything is screaming at me to keep working and get a job when there is nothing I can do right now but wait... >.<;;;

XD goodies?
yay mules biggrin
x.x ya that can be stressful :/ screaming does not help anything

and XD weird dreams are pretty trippy

King Gatekeeper

Selene Irish White

Idk, it was like a sub show of gundam wing... It was Gundam Wing ____ ____... Something something lol I can't remember it was so long ago...
-Da llama king-
VaLo Nefar
LMao, I could swear it was Gundam Wing something something, lol. I loved its theme song, its the main reason i want to find out what it is. ^^
well it could have been a specific episode? Or Endless waltz? But there was no romeo juliette thing in Gundam wing. That I know of anyway
the gundam wing movie. It was called Gundam Wing Endless Waltz. That is the only gundam wing related thing I know about.

King Gatekeeper

Selene Irish White
You can substitute ginger for mint~ ^^

Lol, i used to jot down little snip its of ideas and back story whenever i would remember or think of stuff and go back later and string it all together somehow or use it where I needed it. ^^ I miss writing...
-Da llama king-
VaLo Nefar

I am allergic to mint

I adore ginger. I have ginger preserves. It is sooo goood emotion_drool

^-^ well, you can do it anytime you find spare time, if you want to go back to it smile

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao, damnit!!!! My bribes of free art are no longer valid!!!! DX No0o0o0o0oo!! hahahah

It's nice you aren't jsut here for the arts (anymore, lol) ^^

What freebie did you want?

and you do know that I am adding ALL the new styles to the contests as prizes too, right? Lol ^^
Eragoon
Laugh Now Die Later
*dangles chances of free art for more chatting* Lol, eh? Did that work?
Eragoon
Laugh Now Die Later
LMao, we need to get you to talk more, hahaha.
good luck with that ^^

*goes to sleep* User Image

I already got enough bumps for another "freebie" xD
and that aside, I'm not here for the arts (...anymore)

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
LMao, I kinda like it, kinda don't. It always depends, haha. Its like honey to me, I am the same way.

Lol, I keep thinking about it, lol. ^^ My books were a lot like the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series, lol.
-Da llama king-
I adore ginger. I have ginger preserves. It is sooo goood emotion_drool

^-^ well, you can do it anytime you find spare time, if you want to go back to it smile

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Have you seen it? Does it have a romeo/juliet theme-ish to it? Lol
-Da llama king-
Selene Irish White

-Da llama king-
VaLo Nefar
the gundam wing movie. It was called Gundam Wing Endless Waltz. That is the only gundam wing related thing I know about.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Yea, I try to get on all my mules everyday to do the daily chance, dumpster dive and collect whatever event items we have going on: free item grants, wing stickers, unique charms, etc. and sometimes I get really cool rare items from them so I send the awesome items to my main and keep the random free items on y mules to make them look spiffy, ahaha.

Yea, another weird bad dream last night... Seriously... Ronnie and I were shipped off to this random city in a weird world. The sky was different, and I couldn't tell what time it was. We didn't know anyone, or where we were or why. Our clothes were messed up. At one point I was only wearing my underwear so I grabbed what was closest to me, some kind of shawl thing, and made a dress to cover as much as possible. We were ushered into this weird high school and thrown into classes... We kept being separated. I was frantically walking through the halls trying to find him and I am wearing a funky wedding dress and a veil. Then somehow he went to marry someone else, so I had to stop it. I convinced them not to. The chick realized she wanted to marry some other guy, so I got them together and they were good. I was furious at Ronnie for going to marry someone that's NOT ME. He turned the argument around and got pissed off at me and we are running through some super department store with a bunch of weird stuff in it. We ran through some candycane hula hoops and they shattered into candycane marbles that went everywhere. I was being hit on by all these attractive guys and being followed by this geeky one throughout the entire dream... The high school classes were like, swimming with floating rafts in the ocean by the shore, and weird swimsuits... There was a class full of barely talking babies.. Everything was chaos and running from teachers so we didn't get caught and I could stop the wedding, etc... Crazy... crazy crazy crazy...
-Da llama king-
Selene Irish White

XD goodies?
yay mules biggrin
x.x ya that can be stressful :/ screaming does not help anything

and XD weird dreams are pretty trippy

Dapper Shopper

1,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
CLICK FOR UNIQUE CHARM GRANT

CLICK FOR UNIQUE CHARM GRANT

I GUESS THE IMAGES DIDN'T WANT TO CLICK FOR ME, SO i AM REPOSTING THEM AS JUST LINKS~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff