*THUMBS UP* glad you like
off to nap, have my rounds in a few hours
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greedy Hellraiser

rhiou

Lazy Form for lazy people:
Username: Buxom Bandit
Refs:

How are you with facial hair? This here's Roen, who's my OC's main squeeze.

User ImageUser Image

Roen's author likes to think of his facial hair to be a lot like Ezio Auditore's, obviously without the scar, but it can be abridged to however is easiest for you.

Scowling or stern expressions are best for him.

Offer: 30b for a sketched or lined fullbody.
Etc: If you'd be interested in doing a couple and making a larger amount of gold (or an item, if you're looking for something in particular) let me know. I'd be interested in doing one that looks more like a partnership/casual, rather than romantic.

zazapie's Husbando

Divine Guardian

Hoooly moley i'd just like to say that your art is amazing! *O*

Kawaii Connoisseur

16,050 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
rhiou
Gulper
I've never really asked for art before but I like straight forward and lazy forms so I'm down.

Username: Gulper
Refs: I guess I only really have this to link for what I'm looking for.
Offer: 20bil?
Etc: I'm down for interpretations/what have you as long as he looks like a douche with black hair.

Hope you like it!

User Image

Oh maaaan, that's perfect, I can't put into a sentence how happy I am over this tbh

Thank you very much! heart
Buxom Bandit

I've no problems with facial hair, pretty good with anything thats not mecha/100% furry basically
but I gotta say, 30b is not gonna get you a fb lol sorry
i'm open to couples, sure. if it's going to be more friendly than BAM CHIKA WAO WAO, then it'll probably be more like this, minus the colour
Gulper

Oh maaaan, that's perfect, I can't put into a sentence how happy I am over this tbh

Thank you very much! heart
I'm really glad that you like it! (: <3
bees everywhere
Hoooly moley i'd just like to say that your art is amazing! *O*

oh my thanks! and you are just the bees' knees ('8
wow do i sound old or what

Greedy Hellraiser

rhiou
Buxom Bandit

I've no problems with facial hair, pretty good with anything thats not mecha/100% furry basically
but I gotta say, 30b is not gonna get you a fb lol sorry
i'm open to couples, sure. if it's going to be more friendly than BAM CHIKA WAO WAO, then it'll probably be more like this, minus the colour

And that's perfectly fine! I can offer about 100b for a colored (even rough/flat colored) couple. If it's only a black and white sketch, I'd consider 80b. Do you find that sufficient?

To go with Roen is Rou:

User ImageUser Image

[Item list, since the hair and pants/boots layering doesn't quite work on tek, if you need to see what these items look like on their own:]
Hair: Vivacenote (with Sainte Ciel Agape haircut) and Dark Swirl Ponytail
Eyes: SDPlus Ol' Nick (which should be YELLOW)
Eyeshadow: Ankh of Aset
Mouth: Puppeteer's Reprise
Necklace: Maid Collar Necklace
Jacket: Her Raiding Majesty
Blouse: Madame Rouge
Corset: The Widow
Belt: Steamgear Desperado
Pants: Black Raggedy Doll Long Bloomers [Though, I like Pirate Pants like these better.]
Boots: Madame Rouge

User Image___User Image___User Image___

Quote:
Together, Rou and Roen form a very heated relationship, which never seems to have a clear title.
It is a constant power struggle, and the two of them argue more often than they get along.
Roen intimidates Rou with both ferocity and violence, which gives her much to fear.
Rou distracts Roen with seduction, which often leaves him making decisions for Rou's favor over his own.

However, they hate each other as much as they need each other, and passions run just as high as tensions.
They are rough lovers, intimately drawn to each other in ways they both wish they were not, and that they would die without.
Roen's occasional chivalry and charm puts a halt in Rou's tracks, as she knows his uncommon kindness is far from deserved.
Rou's unpredictability and fierce attitude burn brightly to Roen's favor, as she lights up the bleak years that would be painstakingly boring without her company.

Rou and Roen are a force upon the battlefield that have each other's backs, just as in their own company they are at each other's throats.
Love and hate coincide and intertwine so frequently between them, that it's almost uncertain whether they think themselves lovers or enemies.

Roen's a conqueror, known as the Crimson King, who rules his expanding territories with fear and an iron fist. Rou is known as the Buxom Bandit, a thief who knew Roen before he escalated himself to a King's title, and seduced him into giving her a throne as his queen (over a looooong period of time). They now have to take part in ruling the territories together, and Roen is also teaching her more advanced magic (so that she might protect herself if another world leader that would try to stop them challenged her), so she becomes a little more of a student to him.

Perhaps they might be poring over a book or a map, or something of the like. You might choose to have them look like they're arguing, or even just standing near each other. When I saw this sample of yours, I thought of Roen sitting/leaning over with his elbows on his knees, and Rou standing behind him, with one hand on her shoulder, the other on her hip. Roen would be looking off into the distance (with an apt scowl), and Rou would be looking (either sternly or coyly) down at him.

But, if you have another idea for a pose, have at it! I trust your artist inclinations.

Sparkling Slayer

10,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Username: Nurse Garland
Refs: Current Avatar
Offer:30 bil
Etc: boop

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Username: Moon Soulhart
Refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 200mil
Etc: Once human, got trapped and drowned
in a swamp of sludge and half.. mutated?
Doesnt have eyes, just kinda like black holes,
but can cry tears of black goo,
or it drips from her fingertips/claw on right arm.
Buxom Bandit
I'm not doing any colour unless there's like a huge incentive on the table lol sorry
and rou's got a BANGIN' dress but with the amount of detail that your characters have and the scene that you're imagining them in, gonna be real honest, your offer doesn't really cut it for me ): sorry girl

Greedy Hellraiser

rhiou
Buxom Bandit
I'm not doing any colour unless there's like a huge incentive on the table lol sorry
and rou's got a BANGIN' dress but with the amount of detail that your characters have and the scene that you're imagining them in, gonna be real honest, your offer doesn't really cut it for me ): sorry girl

That's okay. Thanks for looking it over!

Just out of curiosity, if you had to put a fair price on an uncolored sketch of it?
Nurse Garland
User Image

Username: Nurse Garland
Refs: Current Avatar
Offer:30 bil
Etc: boop

sure, send trade lol
now when was the last time i drew a nurse's hat... .
Moon Soulhart
Username: Moon Soulhart
Refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 200mil
Etc: Once human, got trapped and drowned
in a swamp of sludge and half.. mutated?
Doesnt have eyes, just kinda like black holes,
but can cry tears of black goo,
or it drips from her fingertips/claw on right arm.

oh boy this is halloween all over again lol
should be fairly gruesome, which is my way of saying yes
Buxom Bandit

That's okay. Thanks for looking it over!

Just out of curiosity, if you had to put a fair price on an uncolored sketch of it?

Naw, thanks for your interest!

Generally, 200b+ gets you a fb, maybe 150b+ if i really like the design or bg story
I also don't plan on accepting any couple requests with offers below 300b
I've got my own webcomic so i just take couples more srsly i guess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas