Welcome to Gaia! ::

I liek dem cows dey go moo.

+1 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Vreni
'Sup with'chu. Loving the sheet look, it brings the focus right your eyes. Very Charlie Brown hip.

Whie tanks. I do try.

xxCrimsonxCheetahxx

Alright xD /sketching

Cuddly Bachelor

12,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yuki no Megami
Vreni
'Sup with'chu. Loving the sheet look, it brings the focus right your eyes. Very Charlie Brown hip.

Whie tanks. I do try.

ha! I just noticed they were two different colors, that's pretty neat. How's the drawing coming along?
Vreni
ha! I just noticed they were two different colors, that's pretty neat. How's the drawing coming along?

Mmhm, my bicoloured eyes. 8D
Drawing's about 1/4 done. A little slow as it's not the weekend yet. xD Busy busy week. :c

Cuddly Bachelor

12,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yuki no Megami
Vreni

Mmhm, my bicoloured eyes. 8D
Drawing's about 1/4 done. A little slow as it's not the weekend yet. xD Busy busy week. :c

You are a stealthy ghost I didn't even see you online. I bet you are pretty busy with all the requests for sketches and the like. Do you mostly hang out at around this hour? I lurk around every now and then to see if there's activity, or people to talk to.
Vreni
You are a stealthy ghost I didn't even see you online. I bet you are pretty busy with all the requests for sketches and the like. Do you mostly hang out at around this hour? I lurk around every now and then to see if there's activity, or people to talk to.

Hehehe, well, I'm also a professional stalker and a professional surfer... of the internet.

/jkjk

I'm actually busy with schoolwork. Got a bunch of essays, presentations and the like. x_x I'm also about to go to sleep~ I just returned to Gaia a couple weeks ago, so I'm only here for artshop and roleplays. I normally chat elsewhere. Gaia takes too long and I don't like it. xD

Welp, I'm out for the night. Ciao~<3

Cuddly Bachelor

12,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yuki no Megami
Hehehe, well, I'm also a professional stalker and a professional surfer... of the internet.

/jkjk

I'm actually busy with schoolwork. Got a bunch of essays, presentations and the like. x_x I'm also about to go to sleep~ I just returned to Gaia a couple weeks ago, so I'm only here for artshop and roleplays. I normally chat elsewhere. Gaia takes too long and I don't like it. xD

Welp, I'm out for the night. Ciao~<3

Professional Stalking Surfing or is that Professional Surfing Stalker? All the same if you really get down to it. Yeeeesh... school work. Rest well, your brain will thank you for it later on when you cram it full of lessons once again. smile
Vreni
Professional Stalking Surfing or is that Professional Surfing Stalker? All the same if you really get down to it. Yeeeesh... school work. Rest well, your brain will thank you for it later on when you cram it full of lessons once again. smile

x] My brain never thanks me T~T It knocks me out during classes and then proceeds to relish at me forgetting everything I could barely take in >8U

Cuddly Bachelor

12,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
That is absolutely dreadful. Sorry to hear!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff