Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

house hobbit
CuterThanYou
Since I cant order a couple, could I order 2? domokun heart
Sure. ^^ What would you like?

Alright, well, I have two OCs, but she's the same girl (split personality). n_n

The first one is cute and bubbly, she has strawberry barrettes in her hair attached to pink ribbons. I'd like it if you could come up with something cute for her to wear, I'm tired of the white dress everyone's been drawing her in but I'm not creative enough to come up with something uber cute domokun Here's a couple samples of what she looks like:
[x] [x] [x]

The 2nd one is really the exact same girl, but with a different personality. =O She's more mature and sexified... she likes to wear revealing sexy clothes and usually a choker with either a heart pendant or a gothic cross. She's into gothic clothing as well. I dont have any samples of her since I just came up with her today sweatdrop so you're more than welcome to express your artistic freedom when drawing her heart

Is a Feb and a laptop okay or did you want them both to be febs? heart

@ Y u n a~ *luffluff*
CuterThanYou
house hobbit
CuterThanYou
Since I cant order a couple, could I order 2? domokun heart
Sure. ^^ What would you like?

Alright, well, I have two OCs, but she's the same girl (split personality). n_n

The first one is cute and bubbly, she has strawberry barrettes in her hair attached to pink ribbons. I'd like it if you could come up with something cute for her to wear, I'm tired of the white dress everyone's been drawing her in but I'm not creative enough to come up with something uber cute domokun Here's a couple samples of what she looks like:
[x] [x] [x]

The 2nd one is really the exact same girl, but with a different personality. =O She's more mature and sexified... she likes to wear revealing sexy clothes and usually a choker with either a heart pendant or a gothic cross. She's into gothic clothing as well. I dont have any samples of her since I just came up with her today sweatdrop so you're more than welcome to express your artistic freedom when drawing her heart

Is a Feb and a laptop okay or did you want them both to be febs? heart

@ Y u n a~ *luffluff*
Sounds good. x3 And a feb and a laptop are fine. Hopefully I can get it done this week; I'll let you know if I can't. @_@; And can I PM you if I have any questions?

Send the trade now and confirm when you receive the art, please. surprised

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

erk.... I can back out of one of the slots if Y u n a still wants one...

*feels bad for taking it from her* sweatdrop heart

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

house hobbit
Sounds good. x3 And a feb and a laptop are fine. Hopefully I can get it done this week; I'll let you know if I can't. @_@; And can I PM you if I have any questions?

Send the trade now and confirm when you receive the art, please. surprised

For some reason, I can get the laptop in the trade, but I cant get the February o_____o;;;; Would you like me to open it and give the item or should I try to send it to you as a present? =O

And you're more than welcome to PM me with any questions 3nodding heart
sweatdrop LOL np domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas