Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I gotta go to work soon crying

Shameless Lover

Calico Quinn
I need to work more on my own O.C's for a web comic series I'm working on.
Ok so I have an updated double order so far right? Did you want to add to it again or wait till I get your current order done? They look great as usual.

Up to you either way is fine with me. ^_^
I do not want to over load you.
I been in a role play for over four years; three generations long and only one character who changed a few times in looks named Keshia. She started form a picture I found online and had black hair to blond to my first real original picture of her with pink hair and now to her natural hair color of red. She has changed so much through out the role play.

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn
I need to work more on my own O.C's for a web comic series I'm working on.
Ok so I have an updated double order so far right? Did you want to add to it again or wait till I get your current order done? They look great as usual.

Up to you either way is fine with me. ^_^
I do not want to over load you.
I been in a role play for over four years; three generations long and only one character who changed a few times in looks named Keshia. She started form a picture I found online and had black hair to blond to my first real original picture of her with pink hair and now to her natural hair color of red. She has changed so much through out the role play.

I'll wait till I get your current orders done and sent out.
I have 1 O.C that I can't play with anyone but my ex who we started the RP with and can't play him with any other character besides his husband (her character).
I have a few others I can play anywhere and fit them into other role plays. I've been playing online since I was 13 so that's 17 years. Holy cow I feel old lol.

Shameless Lover

Calico Quinn

I have 1 O.C that I can't play with anyone but my ex who we started the RP with and can't play him with any other character besides his husband (her character).
I have a few others I can play anywhere and fit them into other role plays. I've been playing online since I was 13 so that's 17 years. Holy cow I feel old lol.

Okay, yeah my friend has a character like that. Most of mine can fit anywhere but Keshia has such a complex thick history that it would be hard to fit her anywhere else without dropping most of her history.

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn

Okay, yeah my friend has a character like that. Most of mine can fit anywhere but Keshia has such a complex thick history that it would be hard to fit her anywhere else without dropping most of her history.

Aside from playing with my ex I really haven't had a good RP in a long time. I haven't had much time to play any either which sux. Maybe this winter I might try and find some one to play one with ot a small group. Not sure yet.

Shameless Lover

Calico Quinn

I miss the groups form the older days; have not found much that interest me last year but have not looked around this year.

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn

I miss the groups form the older days; have not found much that interest me last year but have not looked around this year.

I use to do a lot of comic book based RP's but like doing a lot of fantasy RP's, like vampires and fairy tale stuff.

S2OmegaS2's Wife

Fashionable Bloodsucker

15,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ehehehehehe

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I volunteered an extra day at work because it's inventory, so I only have today and tomorrow off. Will try and get a piece knocked off the list tomorrow. Might try to get all the inked pieces done since they will be faster to do without having to color.

Shameless Lover

Extra day is extra hours and extra money, you go girl!

Chatty Humorist

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lilkko
eyy girl

Yo We have matching hair lol.

Chatty Humorist

Calico Quinn

tadaaa c;

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lilkko
Calico Quinn

tadaaa c;

I've been tinkering with my tablet. Maybe if I get better with this thing I can do digital art and save some money on art supplies lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff