Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to toxic conneqtion's OC-only art shop, Simple and Clean. I provide simple and clean CG art at affordable prices and minimum hassle. If there is any questions you have, please feel free to post it here or you can also send me a private message.

UPDATE:

11.6.09 - I'm starting to experiment with different styles, so your art might vary from the sample color-wise. Are you going to take a chance and order? wink

1. I have a right to open/close/hiatus this shop at any time although I will try my best to finish all work before doing so.

2. PLEASE NO POSTING other shop links here. If you would like to exchange links, please PM me. I will be more than happy to add you as an affiliate and also become yours in return.

3. No stealing. Of any kind.

4. Do not cancel trade once work on your order has commenced. You can always check the status of your work on this page.

5. I have the right to cancel any commission.

6. Orders are not first come first serve and often I do not work in order. If I like your OC, then I will take your order.

///

Hello, my name is Rachel. I will keep this short because we all know you're here for the art, not to know my life history. I live in Seoul, Korea, although I plan to move to Chicago in a couple of years, hopefully to open a tofu restaurant. Yes. Tofu. *coughs* I am a full-time ESL teacher and a part time published erotica writer, and drawing is my stress outlet. Please keep in mind that unlike a lot of other artists/shops here, I DO NOT work on weekends. Yes. Weekends is time for me to go out and play, so I will not draw nor be on Gaia at that time.

Unfortunately, this is the only sample I have available of OCs, although you can always check out my DEVART GALLERY and check the other arts posted there. I hope to add more pics soon...so, look forward to them soon!

WILL DO:
Just about anything, but I really won't know what I can or can't do until you tell me about the OC in question

WON'T DO: hentai, yuri (although yaoi is strangely all right. I think it's because I fail at boobies), afros, fugly things I will later fill in here that I have yet to discover, and anthros. I'm not so hot on non-human ears or tails. I will consider Persacon ears i.e. Chobits, but aside from that, I'd prefer my art subjects to be somewhat humanoid. Yeah, yeah, I'm a speciest. LOL.

Head: 10k

Bust: 25k

Waist: 35k

Full: BRIBE, and I mean Mega bribe. Like you have to drag me kicking and screaming towards the computer for this one. It's going to cost you. Seriously.

For additional people (there is no limit): X number of people

Procedure:

1. Post order form
2. I okay order via PM (please make sure you have enough space in your PM box)
3. Send trade
4. I okay trade
5. I work on order
6. Send you final work heavily watermarked
7. You finalize order
8. Final work is ready in the Pickup section

Notes:

1. Work could take anywhere from 3 days to a week. Please be patient and don't bombard me with questions on when your order will be finished. There's no better mood-killer than PMs asking me if I could hurry.
2. I reserve right to add b/g or not. It depends on my mood. However, if you don't want a background, please specify in the order form. This in no way guarantees a backgrounds for those who did not specify.

[b]ORDER FORM[/b]
Name:
Ref: (the more, the better)
Feel: (the sort of feel you're going for. Sweet, cute, serious, scary, w/e. I will try my best to comply)
Amount: (tips are loved <3)

SLOTS:

1. tuna yo

Past Customers

ZeeKayArt

For ZeeKayArt - 11.05.09

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ye3kz6m][img]http://tinyurl.com/yec8y97[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noble Hops's Waifu

ORDER FORM
Name: Flavorgasm
Ref: User Image
Feel: Sweet kinda feel i suppose, whatever you think would look best

ill go ahead an order a waist up <3
when doing the bottom of the waist (the end part)
can you make my devil tail kinda swirl at the end.
like in a circular motion sorta
want me to find an example?

for about 55k I can add if needed :]?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out