Welcome to Gaia! ::

Win the contest's avatar -Nengun-'s avatar
ok sir this may be a horrible thing to ask for but can I get a couple art colored with him and I would like for you to just pose us how you want to but can you do it like sexy?
and I would want my avi drawn like a man and his avi a man too

Also a second order can I get two drawings single one of mine and one of his.

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest
ok sir this may be a horrible thing to ask for but can I get a couple art colored with him and I would like for you to just pose us how you want to but can you do it like sexy?

Oh, my, a client never asks for horrible things here ;]
You just have to specify what kind of sexy you want... and since you said it may be horrible, I need to know how horrible you want it, otherwise I would have made it just sexy XD
quimerico
Win the contest

Oh, my, a client never asks for horrible things here ;]
You just have to specify what kind of sexy you want... and since you said it may be horrible, I need to know how horrible you want it, otherwise I would have made it just sexy XD
well sexy I meant kinda like Yaoi-ish without the naked bodies and such and horrible thing is I want a couple and two singles one of mine and one of his xDDD

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest
well sexy I meant kinda like Yaoi-ish without the naked bodies and such and horrible thing is I want a couple and two singles one of mine and one of his xDDD

Oh, that's not that horrible... You just want them... close, for lacking of better word, right?
I'll see what I manage and send a sketch throug PM ;}
quimerico
Win the contest

Oh, that's not that horrible... You just want them... close, for lacking of better word, right?
I'll see what I manage and send a sketch throug PM ;}
so can you tell me my order to see if you got it right xD

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest

Okay, one smexy colored art art of both of you, one art of you and one art of him, that's right?
You just didn't mention if the single ones are colred too or black and white...
quimerico
Win the contest

Okay, one smexy colored art art of both of you, one art of you and one art of him, that's right?
You just didn't mention if the single ones are colred too or black and white...
i want the two single ones colored and I want my single one to have a dead heart on the floor and me making a D: almost crying face and I want his single one to be like all happy and joyful maybe a field behind him

Ill pay you like 80k + you name a price.

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest
i want the two single ones colored and I want my single one to have a dead heart on the floor and me making a D: almost crying face and I want his single one to be like all happy and joyful maybe a field behind him

eh, my art are that underpriced, are they? XD

let me see, the couple is 1000 gold for each character, doubling it for being colored, so that art is suposed to be 4000 gold.
The sad you is suposed to be 2000 gold (1000 gold for one avi, x2 for being colored) ( that dead heart is like, a real heart, veins and all, or a stylized one?) ;
the happy him would be a 6000 gold art (1000 gold for the avi, +2000 gold for the field, x2 for being colored).

the total should be 12 000 gold.

I know nowadays is a little, I'm still using the old prices from 3 years ago X}
Lets call it a test. You can tip more if you like it, I don't mind at all X}
In fact, even years ago, people tipped over all the time... I'm beggining to think my prices were that low even then...
quimerico
Win the contest

eh, my art are that underpriced, are they? XD

let me see, the couple is 1000 gold for each character, doubling it for being colored, so that art is suposed to be 4000 gold.
The sad you is suposed to be 2000 gold (1000 gold for one avi, x2 for being colored) ( that dead heart is like, a real heart, veins and all, or a stylized one?) ;
the happy him would be a 6000 gold art (1000 gold for the avi, +2000 gold for the field, x2 for being colored).

the total should be 12 000 gold.

I know nowadays is a little, I'm still using the old prices from 3 years ago X}
Lets call it a test. You can tip more if you like it, I don't mind at all X}
In fact, even years ago, people tipped over all the time... I'm beggining to think my prices were that low even then...
yes with veins and all and wow o-o thats just wow your like really good so I will tip wayy over that probably xD

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest
hey, you have a little grey muzzle or its a smile? Because I thought it was a smile, and if its a muzzle, thats way different than i pictured it X}
quimerico
Win the contest
hey, you have a little grey muzzle or its a smile? Because I thought it was a smile, and if its a muzzle, thats way different than i pictured it X}
its a nose tattoo Nosey face tattoo

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest
quimerico
Win the contest

wow, i would never have guessed... In all the doubt, I didn't even realized that the normal avatars don't have a nose XD~~
quimerico
Win the contest
quimerico
Win the contest

wow, i would never have guessed... In all the doubt, I didn't even realized that the normal avatars don't have a nose XD~~
so when do you think you will finish?

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Win the contest

Well, I'm finishing one comisson right now, and have two on the line before you (one of them even have you, the one from fuzzyboomboom). Both are very complicated as well, many characters each, so I'm guessing it will be by the middle to the end of next week. But I think I'll manage to send all your three sketches still this weekend, to see if you like it...
Is that all right?
quimerico
Win the contest

Well, I'm finishing one comisson right now, and have two on the line before you (one of them even have you, the one from fuzzyboomboom). Both are very complicated as well, many characters each, so I'm guessing it will be by the middle to the end of next week. But I think I'll manage to send all your three sketches still this weekend, to see if you like it...
Is that all right?
yes that is alright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas