Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Here you can get a proper face for your avatar. Here are the rules:

+ To request an art, you need to post on the thread, with a model of the avatar, the pose you want me to draw it, and any addiional element, as described further.

+ Post the avatar ON THE FORUM. You can use the www.tektek.org or any other way you like to display the avatar. This is important in case you change the avatar you are using before I get to save it for reference.

+ I'll make a sketch, and if approved, I'll finish it. I'll send the watermarked finished version, and wait for the trade to be complete, then I'll send the clean finished version, all as is stated on the Art Shops Rules.

+ The basic price is 2000 gold for a black and white, simple poser avatar. Each additional avatar on the same art adds another 2000 gold.

+ If you want backgrounds or extra elements (I call it an "elaborated scene" wink , like a fight or interaction with scenario, add 5000 gold to the value.

+ If you want it colored, double the total value.

For example, a colored fight between four avatars and a some zOMG! monsters would be 8000 gold for the avatars, +5000 gold for the elaborated scene, x2 for being colored, to a total 26000 gold.

+ As the artist, I reserve myself the right to post a small watermarked version of the finished work on the thread, for people to see how it went. You still get your request at an exclusive awesome resolution (usually 1200 pixels), but I want to show off XD

+ Fifity Pages Freebie: I'll be giving freebies every 50 pages.The first post on every fifty pages will get an avatar close-up sketch.

+ Support the cat's world domination: I love this cat. Just looking at it makes me smile. Everyone that screams for the first time "I SUPPORT THE OVERLORD" and paste the cat on the post gets a freebie. With the cat. Pay a visit to the thread of the cat's world domination support clicking bellow:
User ImageHelp this cat on his quest for World Domination!

+ Feel free to chat all you want, and some bumps are accepted gladly. Just don't overdo it - the old shop was a bump craziness that was hard to find all the requests when needed...

Here are some samples, and you can find more throughout the thread.
User Image BW simple poser
User Imagecolored four avatar
User Image elaborated scene
User Image 50 hundred freebie sketch
User Image cat freebie

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
A new shop! Lovely! Good to see you back Quim. Gaia has changed a lot..

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
iLoony Lovegood
oh! your art is awesome! : O

I try very hard ;D

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nie Chan

Thnks!

So I see, many changes... even my art prices are a little... behind...

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
quimerico
Nie Chan

Thnks!

So I see, many changes... even my art prices are a little... behind...
Yeah the prices have become ridiculous.. and much of the work is pathetic.. Sadly the art forum is not like it used to be > sad

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Liberal Gekko

OOOHHHH!!! OOOHHH!!!! MEEEEEE!!! I would like a group picture with my friend dalbok and my friend eve!!

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
The_ring_2
OOOHHHH!!! OOOHHH!!!! MEEEEEE!!! I would like a group picture with my friend dalbok and my friend eve!!

Hey, first customer! XD

Hmmm, eve avatar is not showing. And yours, you didn't post it. i assume its the one you're using?

Liberal Gekko

quimerico
The_ring_2

Hey, first customer! XD

Hmmm, eve avatar is not showing. And yours, you didn't post it. i assume its the one you're using?

yeah! I'll fix eve and here u go

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
The_ring_2
quimerico
The_ring_2

Hey, first customer! XD

Oaky, I'll make some sketches and send you a PM ;}

Liberal Gekko

quimerico
The_ring_2
quimerico
The_ring_2

Hey, first customer! XD

Oaky, I'll make some sketches and send you a PM ;}

:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out